All seriousness, how will Sup Forums react when he dies?

All seriousness, how will Sup Forums react when he dies?

i'll be very sad. i'll listen to sgt peppers and ram and maybe even cry. i love paul.

I don't know I wasn't alive in 1966

Angela Lansbury? I thought she was dead already.

She actually isn't either

this. it isn't patrician but i like paul a lot.

Probably the only celebrity I'd cry about. I'd be extremely sad about Ringo too but Paul is engrained too deeply in my heart. I like and listen to him so much I swear the man is a family member.

Sup Forums will actually be on suicide watch for once.

hell be fine

10 active threads for a week and then back to normal which is already too many threads

People seem to have finally gotten over the Scaruffi meme so I imagine it'll be quite somber. Regardless of how you feel about him he is undeniably a legendary musical figure whose name will probably still be known a couple hundred years from now. Be grateful you got to be alive at the same time as him for a while.

MFW he'll die in my lifetime
MFW he'll RIP in 2018

personally i'll be happy as fuck and pay a trip to the UK to masturbate and shit on his grave

single and you die tonight faggot

I'm grateful I got to see the man live. I'm just hoping he comes back to my town or close enough, but it doesn't seem likely he'll go back to touring.

dubs and Brian Wilson outlives him

he's responsible for everything bad in the music business, he's 'legendary' in the same way hitler is, also in the same way a bunch of misguided white kids think he's good

probably just shitposting desu

>how will Sup Forums react when he dies?
Revolver best album of all time

what are you talking about he's only 75

a bunch of people will be sad and then a bunch of people with untreated mental disorders and perpetual loneliness will make obvious and unfunny jokes in a failed attempt to ruin the mood, if they're even neurologically capable of reading it.

dubs and he dies on easter

t. lonely faggot obsessing over a talentless shitstain

nice

Why do you hate white people?

"Alternate reality is like history except where Hitler won WW II, or even more incredible, Ringo was a GOOD drummer"

FINALLY the right beatle died

delet this

i hate you

But Hitler is a good drummer

I prefer "Semi-Automatic"

That wasn't what I meant to type

not even a (you)

>i have no argument please don't notice me and dunk on me like the retarded clown baby i am

He died already.

Its a joke dbag. This was a joke in that BBC series "Red Dwarf"

well alright then:
>implying one person is individually accountable for everything wrong with ___
you make a sweeping claim and make no attempt to back it up at all, and you deserve a legitimate counter-argument because?

paul maccartney is a fucking faggot lol

>77364386
kek

>77363847

see

*dunkz on you anyway*

lol i'm not a scared baby bitch who uses the gay 'not even a (you)' excuse you mccartney dicksucking little faggot lol
black beatles is unironically the only good song he has ever been associated with

Only celebrity death I will cry for

I don't really give a shit one way or the other about the beatles to be quite honest

>Be me
>recently turned 22 and working a summer job at a concert venue
>stationed to work near parking lots
>Paul McCartney's helicopter lands and he waves to me and rhe guy next to me (waves twice)
>later that night I get laid by a Jewish woman
That was a good day

Very sad, he had his faults (mainly insecurity) but he is one of the best songwriters and bass players alive. There had better be a sticky.