What do you friends think of Current 93?

What do you friends think of Current 93?

I don't have friends.

They ight

Few of my industrial buddies seem to like them.
Others probably think they're a metal band or something, so they don't really pay attention.

used to live in Hastings. Tibet would buy bread in his pyjamas and slippers. The pretentious cunt.

I showed my semi-normalfag friend who's into nmh and elliott smith and he respects them but doesn't listen to them

I’ve liked some of what I heard from him, but with this one I couldn’t really grasp onto anything, am I missing something? Not meaning this as a criticism but when I listened to this I basically just heard a bunch of slowed down tape stuff, and I could not really decipher much

I’m sorry user
Do you at least have some kind of a semblance of a purpose or whatever? If you get that then maybe relationships would come with it?

do you have a decent audio setup? I thought this album was very impressive and moody

>Do you at least have some kind of a semblance of a purpose or whatever?
I do have a few hobbies but none of them involve other people. I'm too socially inept to get friends. I'm probably better on my own.

i think it's music for alt-right nazis

but i'm center left

So far I’ve just listened from my laptop speakers, haven’t gone any further jam that as of now

>yfw Patripassian comes on

Showed my friend She Took Us to the Places Where the Sun Sets, freaked her the hell out.

inmost light is his best

yeah well I think that it's going to be much harder to enjoy this album in particular on laptop speakers

Good
Baalstorm is very underrated
btw, when talking about C93 is it better to say he or they?
listening to music on laptop speakers in a torture, but so is listening to Current 93 desu

Word well I’ll give it another listen with headphones or something once I have a chance

Baalstorm is an awesome album
>mfw I Dance Narcoleptic

bump

god tier music. vocals were my only issue at first with tibet but everything else grew onto me with a quickness

They, based Cashmore and Stapleton are just as important as Tibet.

>listening to music on laptop speakers in a torture, but so is listening to Current 93 desu
false on both counts
it's supposed to sound like a ritual in a church and you just can't make believable sfx on laptop speakers. You can only really listen to melody-driven music on cheap setups

You should fuck off

>tibet
>pretentious
he's probably the least pretentious person ever

I got about three of my friends into Current 93 and fourth to give them a second chance.