ITT: nu-male repellent

ITT: nu-male repellent

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Red-hot-chili-peppers-sir-psycho-sexy-lyrics
rollingstone.com/music/features/the-rolling-stone-interview-jerry-garcia-19891130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*shits in my own mouth*

GIBIDI WAY GIBIDI WAY GIBIDI WAY NOW

how is it a repellent if the only people that listen to it are nu-males

like every musician is liberal, but not every musician writes alpha male anthems like "suck my kiss"

GIVIDAWEY GIVIDAWEY GIVIDAWEY NAH

this is THE most chad song ever written

genius.com/Red-hot-chili-peppers-sir-psycho-sexy-lyrics

BOOTY LOOKING TOO GOOD NOT TO BE SQUEEZIN'

>like every musician is liberal, but
Didn't Eric Clapton want to kick out all immigrants from England or something?

idk what's with the John Frusciante cult. i mean, i guess he was a decent rhythm guitarist in the Mother's Milk days.

ON TOP WITH THE MIDI MIDI MYMAN
GO FAR
NORTH CAROLINAN

WITH A JUICE TOP
HITME WIDDA HUNDAI
MOD ROCKER
SWIMMING WITH GHANDI

he was great. was. his brain got fried after the crack use. look at his old interviews. he cant speak properly anymore.

>every musician is liberal

based Jerry wasn't

>A lot of kids who grew up under Reagan are Republicans. Do you perceive that any of the kids who come to your shows now are young Republicans?
I don't think there's … I mean, frankly, do you think there are any Democrats worth voting for?

>But the Republican party stands as the party of privilege.
I think there are a lot of people who don't vote.

>Do you vote?
No.

>Why?
I don't feel there's anything to vote for yet. Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

rollingstone.com/music/features/the-rolling-stone-interview-jerry-garcia-19891130

Blood Sugar Sex Magik alone ranks among the best Alt. Rock/Funk records of all time, and usually is held in high regards as one of the best albums of both the 90s and all time. That album marked a pivotal point in their direction, as they divulged in deeper lyricism with poetic and melancholic, yet hedonistic songwriting. Frusciante catapulted their songs with original guitar structure/composition, combining funk and psychedelic with indie rock-esque melodic sensibilities, and with Flea, formed a beautiful synergy that laid the groundwork for their subsequent albums, along with influencing funk metal/alt. metal, rap rock and alt. rock for years to come. And BSSM can be considered an "artistic," or Art Rock record, if you consider an album detailing the idyllic paradise of sexuality, spirituality and the conflicts between hedonistic and stoicism an artistic statement. Granted, they didn't expand on that idea, but it lingers on that territory.

so he's like a special snowflake "both side are duh same" kinda guy? that's even more nu-male.

Nah, dude, nah.

you misspelled nu-metal

What is the difference between the Red Hot Chili Peppers and famous African American, Harriet Tubman?
Harriet Tubman was a heroine to the slaves.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers were slaves to heroin.

What did the Red Hot Chili Peppers do when their producers said they didn't like their new tracks?

They wore longer sleeves.

Why did the Red Hot Chili Peppers cross the road?

They were running away from the rehab clinic.

What brand of guitar is favored by Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist, John Frusciante?

The Methotone.

What is the difference between the Red Hot Chili Peppers and a banana?
A banana is high in potassium.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are high on heroin.

He's simply the GOAT rhythmic guitarist and backing vocalist of rock

JUST GIVITIWAY NIKKU

the chad rhcp vs the soy mr bungle

i agree with you, people who dislike this album have shallow taste

>rhythm guitarist
What the fuck are you talking about? John Frusciante was the ONLY guitarist in RHCP during his tenure. In order to have rhythm guitarists in bands, it has to be either a 5 piece with two guitarists* in, or a 4 piece with the lead singer playing as the rhythm guitar. Anthony Kiedis doesn't play the guitar, so there is no rhythm guitarist in RHCP. John is just the main guitarist.

*Alternatively, there could be a 5 piece where both guitarists alternate in songs between rhythm and lead.

I’m an RHCP fan but these are hilarious

>nu metal repellent
>influenced limp bizkit

top kek

>he thinks rhythm and lead guitarists mean the same as supporting character and protagonist

lmao

He was drunk when he said that.
Yeah, it sounds like a shitty excuse to save face with the media, but I highly doubt someone whose entire success is thanks to blues music cares about keeping Britain white.

John and Josh played together towards the end

Oh, really? Explain it to me. What does it mean, then?

I know, but for the majority of RHCP, they only had one guitarist.

>I highly doubt someone whose entire success is thanks to blues music cares about keeping Britain white.
Turning Britain into Pakistan isn't going to make it a haven for the blues.