t. weeb

how can i cure my yellow fever?

I agree with you.

Yes

It's a pity that she Koreaboo so much

she's just catering to her fan demographic

You couldn't be more right, OP.

nice cherrypicking

What? I thought you liked beautiful Oriental girls, bro. Here's another one.

Do the japanese brazilians have jap no ass or brazilian bunda?

The only japanese thing about them is their last name. They're as ugly as the rest of the brazilian sheboons.

Why do u hate ur Brazilian m8 some much?

She looks 12

this one looks pretty good

And you are 12

that's is very trashy

Yep, only makes my dick even harder.

>tattoos all over body
Disgusting. Kill yourself, degenerate.

No you

SAVED WITH MY HEART

clc rat did her eyes, she doesn't look like that anymore. she's dead to me now

you just want to date children aren't you user

Why do you say that they look like children? They don't look like children. Maybe you're not used to seeing East Asians.

Those tattoos are disgusting but i would fuck her till my dick fell off desu

He likes girlz with hijab

Hope you retards don't actually think that's a Japanese Brazilian.

>Maybe you're not used to seeing East Asians
you realize k-pop and j-pop craze are mostly happen SEA countries?
OP pic isn't how average asian woman looks like, and its obvious she's trying so hard to looks cute by acting like children.
pic related is average asian woman which is much more attractive despite maturity

she is

>>tfw gay
>>tfw no pale timid Asian girlfriend with glasses
Why even life?

forgot pic

No, she isn't you shit-throwing mentally handicapped baboon.

irrelevant

jesus christ you can keep those like her all to yourselves, knock yourself out

>pic related is average asian woman which is much more attractive despite maturity
Not with that jawline. I think you're trying too hard to be a moralfag.

she is,just google the image

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=eC7xIRUVZ9w

got this from a reverse search. have a feeling the vid's a much closer approximation to japanese brazilians

Most of them are ugly but that one is pretty cute.

this is how datable asian woman looks like, not even being moralfag, cutesy looking girls are vicious and lazy. serious motherly woman like Yifan are strangely sexy.
you want to see attractive east asian, look for taiwan and chinese actress, not shitty korean or jap

this is why looping china into east asia is a mistake. china should be central, korea and japan should be classified east asian

Stop shitposting

You're not even a moralfag, you just have terrible taste. You can keep your shark jaw inbred chinks and I can keep the actually attractive girls, then we both win.

>You
tons of asian men want to fuck Hou Yifan because she looks worth to have many children with.
lol, user you're deluded if you dont think you dont want to fuck children, your taste in woman looks like a child even for asian standard. and this is coming from user whose country is known for child sex and islam

This woman looks alright, but if you genuinely think is attractive you have brain damage.

that's the hidden secret about asia. western "alright" is asian "top tier". this is what weebs can't seem to wrap their heads around

Shes hot, who fucking cares what she is you monkey faggot

Those r indians tard

its not the physique, its the antics, baby-faced girl can be attractive and elegant, average k-pop girls are just downright annoying and fake.
and i never said Hou Yifan is physically attractive, i said she's average but much more attractive despite maturity, this woman know how to present herself

this isn't even a debate, its fact

How did weebs even get in this conversation? We're talking about China and SEA. Go throw your buzzword around somewhere else, retard.

fine, yellow fever fags for shitskins like you who have no chance with asians in the first place, better?

here's an example, you just get the feeling you cant be an average man to get this kind of woman

Stop projecting lol

>the prettiest girls in asia try to look korean or japanese

can't make this shit up

What do Brazilian Japs look like? Do they have big arses? Post pictures to discuss further. Thanks.

brasian girls are cute

Looks Filipino

Not japanese

thats because of the """"""""""""surprising""""""""""""" fact that most girls, especially the underages are too retarded to comprehend male sexuality, so they choose the easiest hack to attract male, which is by trying to appear young and fresh.
average non-virgin asian men wont fall for this, thats also why k-pop has become such a craze in SEA, its because most of the males are malleable dumb ugly losers

Wew

You have to be this handsome to get a qt like that.

I hate this fucking image so much. Not the image, but what it represents. Brazilian women don't look like this. Most are either fat or ugly shitskins. They never look like this, just go to a fucking beach. They're all ugly as shit. Finding an actually attractive Brazilian woman is like seeing a shooting star. I hate this stereotype and I wish everyone who believes in it killed themselves.

Beautiful girls are beautiful regardless of race. However, only European girls are hot.

stfu liar

brazilian girls are hot, quit trying to hog them all, joao

Very true.

Fuck off. You're just a gullible chink. The "Brazilian women are all beautiful" meme is just a scam by the government in order to lure in more unsuspecting foreigners so they can get shot and raped by favela niggers. Brazil is a declining country, it needs to earn as much money from tourism as it can.

there are some cute ones but most look like goblins

You're the one hogging them all, retard. I'd say about 20% of Brazilian women are remotely attractive, and only 3% are as attractive as . But whatever, keep bringing in that tourism money goy. The brazilian government needs it so they can spend more of it on yachts.

No one cares about old women. This board talks about women 18yo-40yo. The average women in any nation would be 40+.

other way around. girls of all races can be hot. but only european features can be truly beautiful. light hair, light eyes, light skin, etc.

I'd marry an Asian before I married a white girl. Looks fade, but Asians age slower and aren't feminist cunts.

what a handsome couple

how likely is it that japanese chick date a gaijin who is not weeb/yellow fever aka normal white boy?

i dunno you tell me

100%

normal white boy wouldn't find asians all that attractive, so the japanese chick would have to be objectively pretty

>tfw blonde hair blue eyed
>have a cute Korean gf
>don't want a hapa son

Go ahead and try it, John-sensei.

Seems fine with me. You will probably get a monkey faced Thai or Filipino woman because they would be the only ones to marry your ugly butt face.

>Nice face and decent body
>Ruined with tattoos
God, this sure does make my blood boil.

And then you wake up and find out you're a retarded shitskin and that no woman would find you attractive ever.

ok thanks
I'm the former

Looks like a white girl

I knew a Japanese Brazilian in uni, can confirm bunda

Why would I lie on an anonymous imageboard?

This question is asked so often and it's getting annoying. It's the same reason why people troll others. They hate their own life, bullying others is just a coping mechanism.

It is the perfect Korean family.

Actually, I have a white faced Chinese girlfriend. Stay mad, lad.

like i said before, take all the old uglies like you want, no one's going to stop you

shes 23 you pedo retard

23 going on ugly, knock yourself out

>ugly
hmmm i wonder why alphas like Zuckerberg and Aizik prefer these kind of women.

lmao are you shilling your chinky women mixing with """white""" jews as proof of their attractiveness? how cucked can you get

I took a Korean girl's virginity

Weird af cus she was 20 and had 2 exs, don't Korean teens fuck? Also so awkward cus she cried from the pain but it got so much better after I trained her pussy everyday

Let's see her face then. Unless you are embarrassed to prove me correct.