i feel like this will get archived without many replies
such is life

>made by a friend
>no "+ friends"

i knew i fucked up somewhere
sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

you have one bump from me cygan

thank you marcel

>Germany would win the WW2 if not Murica.
That's arguable

nice, it just started raining, maybe it will help me fall asleep

signing out

The Soviets recieved a lot of money and arms from us, but they probably would have still won if the US had never entered the war.

bump?

morning

>wake up
>overslept alarms, somehow
>coworker (aunt) calling at 08:03 asking where the fuck am I
>"coming, coming"
>make up some bullshit 'legit' excuse on the way
>they bought it and it's fine I guess
>quickly rushed to publish newspaper cover for printing
>did one barely noticeable mistake
>went to the printing guy who is downstairs
>his entrance is two steps away from entrance to the building
>ask him if I can send him another file or if he already started printing this one
>he already did
>"ah nevermind then"
>go out of his door
>open the entrance door and close it and pretend I just went outside to make a call
>he's probably gonna ask my coworker (aunt) what was the problem that we needed to send another file
>hoping that he wont
>hoping that the mistake wont be noticed
ach jo, I even went to sleep earlier yesterday, fucking hell

wake up dummies

this. amerikuns gave russian so much shit

Is fridge user still with us?

In total, 92.7% of the wartime production of railroad equipment by the Soviet Union was supplied under Lend-Lease
Soviet military was provided by hundreds of thousands of U.S.-made trucks. Indeed, by 1945, nearly a third of the truck strength of the Red Army was U.S.-built.

Between June 1941 and May 1945, Britain delivered to the USSR:

3,000+ Hurricanes
4,000+ other aircraft
27 naval vessels
5,218 tanks (including 1,380 Valentines from Canada)
5,000+ anti-tank guns
4,020 ambulances and trucks
323 machinery trucks
1,212 Universal Carriers and Loyd Carriers (with another 1,348 from Canada )
1,721 motorcycles
£1.15bn worth of aircraft engines
1,474 radar sets
4,338 radio sets
600 naval radar and sonar sets
Hundreds of naval guns
15 million pairs of boots

I dreamed that I was still at some school and we had a excursion to Austria

i am awake

>going on a school excursion to another COUNTRY
fucking euros

f-fridge user?

Was that really him (her?)? Did he die? Will we ever find out?

He wrote kinda similiar to the way he always wrote, so I think it was him. I just hope he's alright

I hope so too. The idea that maybe we'll never hear anything from him again is really depressing.

fucking enraged right now
>mom calls yesterday
>tells she needs 20 €
>ask for what
>something with sister's phone
>tell her to come to work tomorrow (today)
>came just now with sister
>give her the money
>something wrong with phone, already in repair shop for taking back, just need to pay
>ask what is wrong with it
>oh she just pressed something or I don't know, need to reinstall software
>reinstalling android
>literally factory reset tier task
>fucking 20 €
>not even reinstalling windows costs that fucking much
>asked why the fuck she didnt call me, I do it all the time and it can be done in 15 minutes
>shrugged and took it like its nothing
fucking pieces of shit I could eat until end of month with that money now its going into the water because someone literally pressed wipe cache, restore factory settings and installed a few hundred megabyte zip downloaded from samsung homepage fucking subhuman alcoholic slavshits

I feel you man, my siter broke her phone and computer so many times. Thank God she doesn't have a car.

So glad I'm an only child. I usually refuse to help people that did something out if their own stupidity.

thing is, it's not even really 'broken', just need to reinstall software same as reinstalling some game because it crashes or something

another thing is that because they are alcoholic and cant be trusted with money because they blow it on shit and booze, I took their money (mom's and dad's) for safekeeping as I did before I moved out. I leave money to pay for utilities, some for food until next salaries and take the rest (kind of spare money) so that I can save it up and pay their debts for them or buy something that needs replacing at home. so it's their money, but they could have fucking told me. I had like 50 € from their money and now 20 is literally thrown into shredder. if they at least called me that its broken and needs looking at, I would look at it, but now they told me only after it's already fixed in the repair shop. so I was forced to give them, those fucking idiots

That shit would never work here, in case of alcoholic parents, your money would be up for *safekeeping* in their pocket, not the other way around. You're a good person user, too bad you're in one of the worst situations possible. Any plans on leaving them or something?

learn to say no you fucking shituanian

>he is babysitting his own parents
what the fuck

well I moved out to a one room flat but life still sucks because multiple people are dependent on me

i'd leave them without second thoughts if I had a chance to move abroad even tomorrow, but it will take a lot of time and patience, after that they can drown in their feces for all I care

>reading comprehension
try again

i know right? it's pathetic
like a week ago I went to the electricity website to check payments, debts etc. and I saw that electricity wasnt paid for one month

turns out, while I was on vacation in Czech Republic, they simply forgot that they need to pay for electricity lmao. I told my dad how the fuck does that happen and he said "well no one fucking told me, how should I know", nevermind that it's a thing that you do every fucking month. so I just confiscated their money and paid for two months so that there arent any denbts. it's not a pretty feeling this thing, believe me

just stop, they are grown people let them live their own lives, even more now when you left their place

>so I just confiscated their money
I dont even know how to comment this...

Do they even eat? How fo you confiscate the money in advance and keep them alive?

Do you have any skills? It would be rather crap to emigrate and become a truck driver or some other bullshit like construction worker.

i have sisters that live there and need a better life than I had

of course, they are normal people just alcoholics and even if they got 1000 € a month they would manage to get into debts. when my dad got his wage he would give it to me, I would put into my safebox, lock it. and when mom would ask me that she needs to go buy food or whatever I would give her, she would bring me receipt and change. now when I moved out I left them with all their money but after seeing that they didnt even pay for electricity I started doing same except I am further away, so I leave some money for food and take the rest.

i have no skills whatsoever

dead

Bolesław Wyrmouth is my favourite prince and a true warrior both at heart and by deeds. One of the three red pilled polacks.

>Bolesław Wyrmouth
who? google gives nothing

I also safekeep money from parents but they dont drink just buy useless shit like last time mom bough me a fidgetspinner out of nowhere when before I said its worthless toy.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQl5PVKt5ko

I wish Poland was Protestant or Orthodox instead. Catholicism is pure shit and popes always favoured fucking westerners in all territorial disputes. Catholicism gave us nothing and we should switch our main religion a long, long time ago. Even worshipping a tree would be better than this fucking shit because priests have way too much authority here it's like I live in middle ages or something and those priests favour shit parties like PIS, the old cunts enthralled by their bullshit vote for it so it's hardly a surprise a crypto theocratic country is a chaotic shithole.

I'd say Protestantism is the purest form of Christianity but it's also the poorest their churches look like fucking barns so the most optimal choice would be Orthodoxy but a lot of polacks would be assblasted because
>HURR RUSSIANS ARE ALSO ORTHODOX SO NO FUCK THAT
polacks are so blinded by misguided hate, also often fueled by cathohols that if ruskies said they like Witcher all Poles would burn their fucking Witcher books and vidya saying they never liked them anyway

Czechs what the fugg is with you and your grammatical exceptions, it seems sometimes like there are more exceptions to conjugation rule than words who actually obey the rules

you're one lawless land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław_III_Wrymouth

speaking of which converting Pommeranians to catholicism was a mistake

seriously fuck catholics they always embarass and actively try to damage my country with their retarded ideas

>my country

fuck off cathohol

but christianity itself is also an abominable version of Zoroastrianism a true religion for true Persians such as myself

>cathohol
>implying hohols are catholic
t. Polonized tatar persian japanese jew samurai

why evererything stupid fucking arabs or kikes touch turns into shit? Glorious Persians had a nice monotheistic religion but then Mohammad ibn Goldberg comes in, adds a bunch of dick mutilation, ''HURR YOU SHOULD FORCE YOUR BITCHES TO WEAR SNIPER CAMOUFLAGE'' and some random outbursts of violence and calls it a day

Glorious Persian - created an impressive empire where both military might and pursues of the mind meet

ar*b - HURR I'M A NIGGER

kike - HURR I'M A NIGGER

p*lack - HURR I'M A NIGGER

how can other meme nationalities even compete?

Like a fucking clockwork. 2 p.m. passes an this faggot starts spewing his shit over thread.

thats not exactly teh way youre gonna meet friends here

we are better than you because we have Prince of Persia game shilling us but is there any Prince of Gulag about v4? I thought so.

croat - HURR I'M A NIGGER

hurr fuck croats im a kajkavian

>go outside
>eww I stepped in shit! -.-
>look at my boot
>ah it's just a czech republic flag nevermind :)

you're what? Lmao what the fuck is kekekian? Some sort of a lizard? Lmao dumb scalefag faggot go back to /d/

>Prince of Gulag
Keked at this

>jew samurai
Now that's just impossible. Everybody knows that jews fear the samurai.

I'm always happy to bring a smile on your face polack.

kocham cie marcel cho sie przytulic

wypierdalaj pedale

hipokryta z ciebie troche

I wish women would wear slutty clothes that show their tits I mean actually entire tits.

niby jak kurwa?

I wish I was a nigger so I could fuck half of Poland polish conservative catholic qts are coalburning sutpid whores like all catholics I would just come up to a group of sluts and sey ''hey bitches wanna suck my dick?'' and they would all say ''yes'' and I would jizz all over them and send pics to their cuck boyfriends who will forgive them because polish ''men'' are extremly pussywhipped and women seriously are in charge here which explains why this country is a shithole

polacks are cucked as fuck they in fact invite foreigners to fuck their women lmao

can confirm, let a foreigner fuck my sister once, in exchange for a pair of blue jeans

Then leave you fucking mongoloid. You probably got a STD from a drunk prostitute that would willingly want to sleep with you.

Fucking waffle faggot from a shit non - country with it's only export being Jean Claude Van Damme go fuck yourself I wanna BLACK bitches with a black cock and cum inside them without a condom.

Did your father touch you when you were younger? Perhaps your mom didn't give you enough hugs?

Stop getting mad at Marcel you autist

>hurr I'm from faggot capital of the world shilling retarded EU ideas such as refugee intake and cuckold

Fuck off subhuman

>cuckold
Look who's talking

why polacks even bother marrying if their women will leave them for foreigners first chance they get?

why the fuck is Shitgium even a thing? Lmao.

nice

you want a go with her as well? she's older now though, she turned 18 last month.

yeah don't mind if I do

>be polack
>work 14 hours a day for 40 dollars/month wage
>boss can I get a day off tommorow?
>not only I won't give you a day off but you will work 16 hours for free
>ok
>go back home
>Grażyna I'm home! What's for dinner?
>HURR how dare you?! I've read in a magazine that american women don't do shit for their husbands and look how good their lives are, from now on you will cook your meals.
>k
>make a sandwich without bread but with two pieces of cheese slapped together and chew it while looking at your dog, the only companion and solace of your shit life
>take him for a walk
>drunken driver Carmageddons into the sidewalk killing 15 people and wrecking your dog in the process, don't worry his father is a judge so instead of going to jail he will merely go to mental ward when he will fuck around for a few years for your tax money :)
>go to a bar
>vodka is out of stock, get denaturat instead
>fuck it alcohol is an alcohol
>go blind
>shieeeet
>Grażyna refuses to sleep with you because she read that in the USA which is after all so close to Poland both geographically and culturally that it only makes sense to mimic their every practice wives don't sleep with their husbands since it's literally rape
>sleep on the floor
>get fired from the job for being a blindfuck
>Grażyna refuses to talk with you since talking with filthy males humilates women
>go to Praktiker, buy yourself a rope to get off this ride
>Grażyna leaves you for a Brit
>thanks for taking care for her until now mate she is a good cook and so talkative! :) I love conservative polish qts
>k
>hang yourself
>rope breakes
>so does your spirit and sanity

Who are you quoting?
If you don't tell me who you're quoting I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

right in the feels

its like me holding up the line at the kissing booth

why is Gražina a name in Poland? first Olgierd now this wtf

the memes jack

It was invented specifically to prevent foreigners from learning our language

Because people always take some names from neighbouring countries as well as intermarry you retard and the most popular polish surname - Nowak is of czech origin.

>told myself I'll kys myself if I reach 24 years while being a KV
>turned 22 today
any minute now lads
any minute

všetko najlepšie user

2 years left pal youre almost there

wszystkiego najlepszego user

happy birthday pepik give your mother 500 crowns to blow you

Happy birthday!
If you're still KV in 2 years I can give you a kisss myssself

Happy birthday. I recommend revalidating your life goals though.

Happy birthday friend. Don't worry about it, there are more important things in life and you still have a role to play.

>there are more important things in life
no there aren't

všechno nejlepší, anonku
dont let such trivial things let you down
sure it's an experience that everyone should feel and know but there are bazillion other things in life that could and should be achieved, it's certainly not THAT thing which you should kill yourself over, it shouldnt be that much of a priority.

at the end of the day you can just find a drunk grill at some club or pub and somehow get her to kiss you

basically what this user said. some people will think nothing of getting a job, learning to drive, getting a car or doing well in some exam but lose their shit and kill themselves over something like kissing.

you know what to do user

bump

Recommend me some movies, I don't care about genre