This is how you get a gun in Israel

In Israel it is hard but not impossible to buy a gun.
First you''ll need to have a military security clearance (you need to finish 3 years service as a man and 2 as a woman).
Next you'll need to show that you have no mental health history.
Next you'll need to pass a 2 week gun training and safety course which costs quite a bit.
Only then, you will get a license to carry and buy a gun.

By the way, lots and lots of people carry guns here. I would say ten times more than in USA. Everyone carries outside, not just for gone protection.

>Mass shootings: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Home protection *

the point is not to overthrow tyrants, it is to prevent them from even trying to take over a country

>finish 3 years service as a man and 2 as a woman

KEKS

Oops well ''or'' as a woman.

I don't give a shit what you do in Israel. This is not Israel. Your (((country))) is only five minutes old. The right to keep and bear arms has been preserved in one form or another for over 400 years on this continent, and we're not going to throw it away because a few people got dead. So keep your big kike nose out of our business for once.

IDF confirmed faggots

On the contrary, my point is that carrying guns doesn't imply mass shootings are inevitable, just that the system needs to be strickter. I believe Americans should carry guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

The Battle of Athens (sometimes called the McMinn County War) was a rebellion led by citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the local government in August 1946. The citizens, including some World War II veterans, accused the local officials of predatory policing, police brutality, political corruption and voter intimidation. The event is sometimes cited by firearms ownership advocates as an example of the value of the Second Amendment in combating tyranny.

Well yeah, if you link gun ownership to military-level discipline and that much preventive shit then of course it's a realistic option.
American lards wouldn't want to be held accountable for their shit though, they want to keep being able to blame everything except themselves for their problems.

America isn't jewland. Just because something works there doesn't mean it will work here. Why do other countries think they know what's best for American gun rights?

Don't like how our laws are then don't come to America. We won't miss you.

>everyone carries guns in Israel
>wants to ban them in a foreign country because it's not my country
What a hypocrite, Jesus was right about you fools, it's all about appearance. You appear to care for shooting victims, but your ulterior motive is to disarm a population who wishes to defend itself. You're scum and you are a disgrace to the real God

>That pic
Doesn't the saying go an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

just give up your rights

criminals will follow the law im sure

>Mass Shootings: 0
Why are you lying? You Jewish Piece of Shit.

>0 mass shootings
More like 0 black flags.

Bad reading comprehension friend.
I never suggested to ban guns in burgeria

I don't trust you dumb high school dropouts with guns. I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to have guns. You should display competency and have specific purposes for owning guns

>but muh constitutional rights

Nowhere in the constitution did it say completely unabridged gun freedom. Nowhere did it state any age restriction for buying a gun but we have it today. Nowhere did it say any mentally deranged psycho can buy a gun.

And before you go with how it's a constitutional right and therefore can never ever be changed, we added or removed things from our constitution 17 times. We also added things to our federal laws through the Supreme Court that brought a new interpretation of the constitution. Freedom of speech has some restrictions, such as no obscenity (sex, gore, swear words in public) and no fighting words (incitement to violence).

I guess you're one of the jews on the lower end of the IQ bell curve.

>I never suggested to ban guns in burgeria
>posting that dumb anti-gun pic despite being in pro-gun Israel
HYPOCRITE.

When you have a fairly religiously homogenous society surrounded by walls and when you refuse to import any shitskins from any other nation, you can expect there to the no violence.

You Jews could learn a thing or two from Israel.

UNALIENABLE RIGHTS INFRINGED: 0

The Second Amendment is working as intended, there have been no tyrants to overthrow in America since the ratification of the Constitution.

This! America was born out of resisting tyranny, we hold to our firearms rights because we know when words fail action must be taken.
If any of you think the price is too high for American to keep guns, I assure you the amount of lives lot from an oppressive government will be far more costly.

Just go ask:
Soviet Union 1935-53 724,000 people executed.
Poland 1930s NKVD 247,157 were executed.
Proletarian Cultural Revolution 1.5 million killed
Cambodia, Khmer Rouge 2.2 million killed
Communist Romania 300,000 people killed
North Korea 3.4 Million executions and slave labor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

You're a fucking liar.

In Israel, they made guns easy to get in the 1970s so that citizens could defend themselves against mudslime terrorists.

Daily reminder that Israel has a HIGHER FIREARM OWNERSHIP RATE THAN THE USA.

The reason why there aren't any mass shootings in Israel is that you BUILT A FUCKING WALL TO KEEP THE MUDSLIMES OUT

BUT YOU FUCKING KIKES WON'T ALLOW WHITE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME THING. FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Visit Tel Aviv, it is the complete opposite.

>tyrants overthrown - 0

Looks like the amendment is working as planned

>must ask the state's permission to own the thing that you need to defend yourself against the state

The entire population of Israel is less than the number of gun owners of the US.

The number of Jews in Israel is less than the number of Jews in the US.

>Tyrants overthrown 0

What about Lincoln? Checkmate.

>nowhere does t say completely unabridged gun freedom
>"the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

TYRANTS KEPT IN CHECK: 44

As opposed to most developed liberal democracies which are rife with tyrants and always have been since they signed their gunless constitutions.

It's almost like the problem with guns in America is their society and the people within it huh...

Well, in Europe you can be imprisoned for politically incorrect speech. Meanwhile, EU governments are importing millions of Muslims, including ISIS. I think I'll stick with the US, guns and all.

Its more like the system which makes possible for people to obtain guns is absurd

Or just buy shit from the local mussies.

Shoo shoo, filthy Jew.

You forgot to mention the step of making sure you're born ashkenazi and don't have any sort of native looks or accent.

>just that the system needs to be strickter.

I can't believe you would advocate for an American holocaust

disgusting

never here, not even once, not on our watch