Why does Sup Forums obsess over Russia so much?

Inb4 shills. There has to be a bigger, more detailed reason.

I am thinking it is because pol tries to relive through them all of their imperial fantasies. Russia is the last country that fully falls into the narrative of an old school 19cent european empire and because of it it is your only chance to "save the white race".

Western kids don't really know anything about Russia they only see Russia in news when there is a big narrative going on like LGBT issues or middle east issues , and when they see Russias narrative align with theirs they assume its some sort of white saviour. The same is true with the edgy left wing communist kids in the west. They don't know how communism destroyed easter Europe they only agree with the false equality message of communism.

People think Russia is badass country rather than a poor shithole

t. polack

good post

C'mon, bump. For the glory of Vlad

Russia is a shithole.

You don't think communism is the reason why the east is in the state where its at?

it's actually shills though. the kremlin knows about this site and tends to target it when russia makes headlines

>Why does Sup Forums

Not everyone here likes Russia. They're barbaric and greedy.

- free healthcare
- cheap living space
- affordable public transportation
- efficient leadership
- A+ secret services
clearly it's impossible to live in Eastern Europe
"just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you"

How butthurt must you be to still blame your problems 26 year after gommunism ended and being EU-welfare queens.

All I know is that the west is demographically dead, the great replacement is almost achieved (+40% of newborn in France are africans, on top of the gypsies, asians, jews, turks,... That more than 50%).

There are no hopes here, why not try it in Russia ?

Poland is basically a fat manipulative whore who lives on handouts?

The problems are being fixed but they are there due to communism and that should not be forgotten

Yes.

russians on Sup Forums obsess over russia

Don't forget free work in the gulags ;)

Also >efficient leadership

Top kek!

calm down Ivan

>- free healthcare
if something is for free, it's shit, poor people wait years to get operations they need right now
>- cheap living space
maybe tiny shithole full of rats
>- affordable public transportation
you need work for one hour to buy two tickets, fucking paradise
>- efficient leadership
crap like in every other country
>- A+ secret services
kek

Only one who is agitated here is you, friend.

t. butthurt britbong
pic related: your future, unlike russia

>Argentina

Current russia isn't for saving white race. It's this dying communism abomination which can't take last breath, and so struggling to reach its claws as far as it can.
Rate of immigrants coming from south borders is tremendous. The russians die faster than breed, and all growth of population comes from those immigrants and non-white republics inside russia, like chechens.

Because Russia stands for

Perseverance
Tradition
Nationalism

They defeated Nazi Germany then got shit all over after losing nearly 40 gorillion lives. Currently they are perhaps the last bastion against globalism and open degeneracy.

>Russia is the last country that fully falls into the narrative of an old school 19cent european empire

no.

You killed your empire when you killed your royal family.

It's one of the last non-degenerate white nations.

This essentially . They are uncucked.
>anti-faggot
>pro-Christian
>nationalistic
>militaristic

No one here denies they have their problems, but they are better off than a lot of our countries atm.

Sup Forumss are propaganda bitches, no resistance to it at all.

Because of the huge number of Kremlin shills on Sup Forums.

Ok here it goes.
Communism ended officially 26 years ago but people indoctrinated for almost 50 years cannot forget about "glorious" people's republic of Poland. Commie mentality is very common among people who lived through this shit.
Our current politicians are just commies in disguise. Additionally our whole industry was nationalized and after "fall" of communism it has been sold to private owners for very low price. They basically divided everything between themselves.
We started 90's with nonexistent industry and mentally challenged majority of people.
Here goes the best part, people think that eu gave us a lot of good stuff but in the fact
-EU ruined our food industry (tons of regulations made our food really shitty)
-every EU donation goes on swimming pools/sport halls/highways which people doesn't need at all. We need more jobs, cheaper housing and kindergartens.
-many qualified workers ran away to UK/Germany/Netherlands to earn easy money so we are left without people who are good at their job (I. E. It's impossible to find experienced electrician)

5o years of communism and 10 years of EU turned once proud nation into beggars. It's pathetic as fuck.

From my perspective it seems that people in the west have a deep ingrained "Good vs Evil" mentality so if they see USA failing them they auto-assume Russia being pure opposite.

During WW2 Western cunts had the choice - Allies or Axis.

Eastern Europe had - Axis or Soviets.

I am totally moe for Russia. Their history, literature, art and music are just amazing and I am totally in awe. In fact one of my personal heroes is Yuri Gagarin. I want to move to Russia so bad, but then I see drunken peasants squatting in gym clothes and just can't figure it out.

Should I move to Russia?

Because all the info we get from Russia is mainly cucked states being afraid of them and based Putin putting in place the crooked corporativists plus all the based russians taking care of drug dealers, muzzies, faggots and femen.

So maybe there's a dark side to it all but we don't see it.

No. Just like it has done in China; Communism ripped away any culture Russia had.

Russiboos were created by the call of duty and CS series. War games in general with Russian options are what turned non-russians into Russian cock lovers.
It's literally the only possible explanation besides being outright shills or trolls

I feel for you Polan
I hope that Trump's second term will be about getting Putin to help with proping up and making Eastern Europe stable and economically strong.
Since we both know you guys won't do it on your own

I don't know if it's obsess but Russia, Europe and the U.S. should be natural allies. If they were white dominance would literally crush the globe but allowing that to happen isn't in globalist best interests.

They see their own countries failing and because they know very little about Russia apart from it being "different"; they assume that "different" means better.

Learning the language turned me into a russoboo. It's mostly culture that I love about it, and it's military. Stay ignorant, faggot

Dude. You are delusional and forget one single thing. Trump and Putin are NATIONALISTS. They care about THEIR NATIONS. Not about us. Putin, as a KGB officer and 101% Russian rather serve BBC than do anything for us becasue our intersts are ALWAYS diffrent. Since day one, Russia was, in its very nature, antipolonist. They want thier Three Romes under the third one. Poland need not apply. On the other hand our interst is prometeism, idea to bring fire of Catholicism, Latin Civilisation and Polish culture to the very ends of the East. We do it since 1018. Ergo, Putin is everything but Hope for us. Yes, some of us admire him, 'cuz he is a good leader but he will always be our rival.