Do you think Vader will be seen in Episode 8?

Do you think Vader will be seen in Episode 8?
Either some reincarnation, or as a flashback.

I've been getting rumors between 8, and R1 confused. I clearly remember some info that multiple battle damaged Vader hero suites, and soft stunts suit made, but in R1 Vader takes no damage, and doesn't do any stunts requiring a soft suit.
So these rumors must have been for Episode 8

What do you think? Vader has appeared in every single Star Wars movie ever made in one way or another. He is going to be in Episode 8

Hopefully they bring back hayden christensen.

Force ghost?

to play young skywalker

I've been fully awaiting for Hayden to make a Force Ghost appearance at one point and actually redeem himself acting-wise.

The guy's not a bad actor but you'd think he was one of the worst ones ever if you only saw him in the Prequels.

I'm waiting for Kylo to get his redemption from Force Ghost Anakin. It seems like a really obvious route to go. He's obsessed with becoming like Vader and it will take Vader himself to tell him that for all he's done it's never too late to make things right

if he could act it, i would watch it. but what has he been in that can portray him as a better actor

anyone seen this?

It's been 10 years since ROTS release. make-up can probably convincing add another ten years.

Hayden was meant to make a cameo in Episode 7 looking like pic related.

Possibly some dream where Kylo imagines him not dead and living in old age or some shit.

>mfw Hayden looks fucking badass here

>The Senate has been informed that Jedha was destroyed in a mining dis-ahh-ster.

Any particular reason JEJ decided to make Vader British?

What part are you quoting?

>yfw when hayden looks like a non fat version of luke

Reminder that Lucas actually fused multiple takes into one through crude morphing software in some scenes, meaning that his acting may be disjointed in places because Lucas made it so. Watch Anakin's hair.

DOES LUCAS KNOW NO BOUNDS?!

He looks like Varg there.

>Watch Anakin's hair.
HAIR?!

LOOK AT THIS WHOLE FUCKING FACE!

OMG

LUCAS YOU FUCKING HACK!

>ywn be this mentally challenged
Feels good man

With the face you could handwave it and say THANKS YIFY.
With the hair, it's super obvious.

The Hayden in front of the Vader helmet looks about the same as in RotS.

If you're referring to the older guy, that's clearly a depiction of Mark Hamill. It would make sense that Kylo might imagine an older Anakin looking like Luke, though, of that was the idea.