What makes an innocent little girl turn to the dark world of politics guys?

What makes an innocent little girl turn to the dark world of politics guys?

A lack of strong men in their life.

Law degree

sociopathy

((()))

They were never innocent. She had evil in those eyes back then.

why do any of you chuckle fucks think she was innocent?

she already has a cunt face there.

also

>solomente uno post por id

This works for me

Money.

I wanna lick loli Hillary's feet

Hilary Rodham was an avid user of Sup Forums in her youth.

only truest answer

Women are never innocent. They rely on male instincts to make them appear harmless, so they can satisfy their selfish needs by slowly inject poison into society build by men, because they wish they were men themselves.

girls and women never understand the difference between innocent goodness and evil corruption. or logical rationality and a tangled web of lies. this you have to first realize.

how about now?

Frustration from a lifetime of being cucked by your husband.

Jew indoctrination is an insidious means of corrupting peoples minds, "reprogramming" the brain through physical and psychological conditioning using news fields, tv and movies, and other subliminal methods. The Jew's resulting control over the limbic system leaves the victim highly susceptible to its suggestions.

People undergoing indoctrination may complain of headaches and buzzing or ringing in their ears. As time passes, they have feelings of "being watched" and hallucinations of "ghostly" presences. Ultimately, the Jew gains the ability to use the victim's body to amplify its signals, manifesting as "alien" voices in the mind.

Indoctrination can create perfect deep cover agents. A Jew's "suggestions" can manipulate victims into betraying friends, trusting enemies, or viewing the Jew itself with superstitious awe. Should a Jew subvert a well-placed political or military leader, the resulting chaos can bring down nations.

Long-term physical effects of the manipulation are unsustainable. Higher mental functioning decays, ultimately leaving the victim a gibbering animal. Rapid indoctrination is possible, but causes this decay in days or weeks. Slow, patient indoctrination allows the thrall to last for months or years.

this

Exposure to the Juden destroys the hearts of innocent girls

What about the hearts of innocent Juden girls?

>money
>money
>power
>money
>money

Getting finger banged at age 11 by her town mayor

Saul Alinsky.

Oh, and then going to an all dyke school.

Puffy vagina

Molestation.

She was never innocent
I guarantee you she used to kill cats in an old abandoned building or some twisted shit

CUTE

i doubt she fucked grown men. rumors been out for years she experimented with girls in school

This

Look at that fucking smirk, she probably skinned a cat an hour before this picture was taken

What ignorance, as a ex-counselor for misbehaved children at an elementary school the worst a little girl her age would get caught doing bad was playing with herself in hopes of exploring their bodies, that or shown having exceptional romantic tendencies with other girls in the school.

anyone got pictures of her in high school or college, wnat to fap to young Hitlery

My mom went to law school, and from birth warned me not to repeat her mistake.

Marrying an asshole like Bill Clinton

He actually think Bill has any sort of influence on Hillary. No friend, her hand has been far up his ass since the day they met.

What's wrong with politics? Who is otherwise going to rule the country you rebellious teenager.

Think about the people in highschool who were always running clubs and doing student government shit. Extreme narcissists who didn't fit in. Yeah sociopaths too.

Jealousy, Envy, Greed, etc...

I do the opposite of all of that.

These

Nobody cared who she was until she married the Bill

If she divorced him would her political career die?

I have take as long as a week before replying a girl, no wonder why I am a virgin