>Eyes Wide Shut parties

What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/mdv0hG
youtube.com/watch?v=jDkdqW6m1Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He still has a lot of hair. Why does he shave it

I dunno but I once knew a guy who used to go to BBW parties

Like the movie, with Tom Cruise, where they wear those venetian masks and have sex.

because he's disgustingly ginger and shaving disguises that slightly

The global elite billionaires get together to have ritualistic sex parties for Satan

They are so rich and powerful that normal stuff doesn't get them off anymore so they are into weird satanic shit to find entertainment

Maybe he's more balding in the back. Plus he looks better with a shaved head, granted this doesn't mean he looks good, but whatever.

Eyes Wide Shut is a Stanley Kubrick movie. The 'parties' in question would be similar to the sex party shown in the film.

He's retarded. He thinks that people who talk about how hollywood is controlled by a couple of people is impossible (adressing jew conspiracies) and thinks at the same time that world government conspiracies are sound. Same with his and his wife's hobbies which is watching tv and because he's an old fart he thinks that's an amazingly interesting hobby

Naturally

Except that doesn't actually happen. In the real world, they still get off on exploiting the working class. Never gets old.

>He thinks that people who talk about how hollywood is controlled by a couple of people is impossible (adressing jew conspiracies)

He is not going to attack Jews, that would end his career, come on now

>hollywood is controlled by a couple of people is impossible

I mean, that's not a conspiracy. There's only like a handful of major production companies left.

He's delusional
>getting that six pack back
>back
>implying he had a six pack in the past
Lmao, sure
>don't you guys realize how nerds run this country now?
>people who we bullied in school?
>implying this ginger manlet who never had a real fight in his life wasn't a loner weirdo during his childhood and bullied others

And they write every script and shoot every movie, what? How dumb are you?

I think it refers to the Spirit Cooking thing.

he says he worked at a warehouse in NYC and was ripped because he didn't eat much and he worked out. A six pack isn't some enormous milestone

haha whatever you say buddy

sli.mg/a/mdv0hG
youtube.com/watch?v=jDkdqW6m1Sc

If they do this shit in public you can only imagine the type of weird parties they have in privacy.

Do you not understand how the movie business work?

People on top have to approve of anything they are funding. Don't tell me you are this stupid?

No, but they determine what movies get funded, or, in other words, curate all the content we see? How dumb are you that you don?t know how business works

I'm not saying there's some elaborate conspiracy by the rothschilds to brainwash the population, just pointing out that there used to be many major film production companies and now there's like 5. So only a few CEOs and boards dictate all of the big films every year and the ideologies those films propagate

Closet skinhead. He married a black woman to throw people off his scent.

Look at the size of that Ted Kennedy head. Ol' Billy booze-bag must have had a couple MILLAHS the night before.

Jesus Christ, my fedora just tipped itself.

kek, he's the cuckiest guy in stand up. second only to the cuck king himself

>Writers and directors control the movie industry
How dumb are YOU?!

That he's one of /our guys/

Op is a faggot

You're in for a shock.