What kind of music do roasties listen to?

what kind of music do roasties listen to?

Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran

>roasties
You must be a sad human being to use such a disgusting term to describe and generalize women who you don't even know most of the time.
It's like me calling you a virgin, neet, misogynist just because I don't like what you're doing/saying and proceed put you into a box in order to derive meaningless self-satisfaction and momentary ego boost.
You're no different from tumblr feminists, no mentally stable man would act like this.

She's wearing a shirt from a fraternity where they're advertising their huge cocks. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she's a roastie. I'm not OP btw.

Go cry about it on Reddit

>I'm not OP btw
Definitely is OP

She's definitely a trashy, disgusting girl but If you fail to see that the point of this thread is to attract actual misogynistic scum from /r9k/ you're indeed not very bright or purposely avoiding the issue.
Again, what kind of man uses idiotic terms like "roastie"? Not one who respects himself for sure.
You're the one crying here. Baby can't handle other's perspectives, I see.

tldr

>unironically uses the term "misogynist" twice

Second post best post

"Roasties" are a real thing and you are delusional if you think otherwise // believe that people shouldn't use that term when applicable.

You probably think slut shaming is a bad thing and masturbate to blacked too huh

What do cocktail sausages listen to?

>n-no u
Pathetic

>can't get laid
>thinks he can act picky when it comes to vaginas

Delusional incel.

Arcade Fire
Oasis
FKA Twigs
St. Vincent
Pixies

I can keep going if needed.

I have sex exclusively with roasties and daddy-issues women.

my gfs vag is beautiful like an infants, no disgusting meaty labial folds. next

Terms like sexist and misogynist/misandrist have an actual meaning in case you didn't know and no matter how many mentally ill nutcases use them freely to promote their retarded agendas, doesn't change the fact that they're still applicable to some cases.
No it's not. It's a fucking strawman and an easy applicable to whatever the robot crown wishes to at the moment. It can mean the same as slut to some instances but more often than not boils down to 'she has sex with others who is not me". Pure semantics to excuse a hateful world that lonely men use.
Yes you're pathetic indeed. Stop talking about yourself for a moment.

Back off Chip

>t.

are you a girl or a soyboy

>No it's not.
Yes, it is. Have you ever had sex ? Have you never made the mental connection of "wow, a lot of these whores I fornicate with have some rad Arby's vag going on." It's not a straw man by any stretch of the imagination when people encounter them on a regular basis. You're not even using that word properly.
>Pure semantics
?

>Stop talking about yourself for a moment.
Holy shit this can't be real

The roastie thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

>My mom for example has a pussy like a baby
this is wrong on so many levels

No argument to be found, only a coward hiding behind shitposting/irony and "trolling".
I'm a man who has had relationships and sexual encounters with women and I value them. If can defend any human I want and you can do nothing about it. I would even defend you if I see it as a need.
see

>haha let's laugh at sorority girls/normies

I'd rather laugh at hipster faggots/soyboys daysue

what do we do about the femanon problem?

Not that the stuff ur saying is all wrong or anything but you are just wasting your time and coming like you are really offended because your vagina does look that way. The difference is although the boards are full of genuine Sup Forumstards who actually believe the stupid ass shit they say nowadays, to a normal Sup Forums user there is a joke aspect to saying roastie while tumblrites are 100% serious.

t. roastie

why do you know so much about your families genitals?

You're assuming correlation/causation in the wrong direction.

>sexual encounters
are you actually wearing a fedora right now?

>some on this board actually believe sex will loosen the vagina

lol

LON
DON

Sup Forums was like this long before Sup Forums. if you can't handle the bantz you fucking deserve it

best troll on Sup Forums

t. soy

>he thinks pussy just loosens on it's own
kek

Ironically. It was like that ironically. Then it was co-opted by actual bigots who weren't in on the joke.

Don't care about that, also I'm not personally offended because I'm no woman. But i will argue as I wish just because I can and have nothing to lose.
Tell me what is wrong with using that phrase then. Assuming you can of course.
I'm a guy.
It loosens with age.

Yaaaaaay! Soytoy!

>sits behind hottest girl in class
>instead of trying to talk to her, takes pics and talks shit about her online
This is why Trump won you fucking faggots

Best post on Sup Forums

>be me
>uncut
>about to score
>whip it out
>she covers her nose in disgust and runs out the door