WE

WE

Will no doubt be better than Designated Muslim Apologists

kek, true enough

WILL

I am ok with this. American negroes were selectively bred to be superior. They're the perfect representatives for American ass kicking.

How many hours until she gets BLACKED?

She's pure, you piece of shit.Fuck your cuck fantasies.

WUZ

I don't get it

I can't wait until they start shitting out medieval stories with Black men as European kings.

So this will be in the same universe as Jack Bauer. What are the odds we'll see characters from other seasons? Or are they starting fresh?

Plot twist: He is the terrorist mole inside CTU. There is always one/

Apparently Tony is in it.

I have no problem with forcing the main character to be black, but making him 'the youngest Ranger squad leader ever' or some shit was a dumb idea', Jack's credentials are way more impressive.

Isn't that the dude who played dr dre?

REMOVE

24 / London Has Fallen crossover when?

does anyone unironically like watching movies filled with niggers, much less a nigger main character? some negresses can be qt and pleasant on the eyes, but niggers are always off putting.

Only way this show could work is if Tony constantly condescends the basketball american and the show gives Tony a fuck ton of screentime ending with Kiefer in the finale.

>implying this won't flop terribly so they'll bring back Kiefer for one more

Designated Survivor. Kiefer Sutherland's new show.

ARE NUMBER ONE

>we will never have a season of Jack Bauer and Kate Morgan operating operationally and torturing kebabs

JUST

>already had several two week breaks
>next episode is in March
>show is kinda shit

It will get canceled, mark my words.

>black Anna Karenina

Doesn't even make sense

ayoo so you sayin there's 24 hours in a day? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Haven't been watching British television have you?

Check out King Henry VI and Queen Margaret according to British state television

>Neo-nazis getting triggered over black people in a Shakespeare adaptation

Pleb

If they're not going to have Jack Bauer back, making a season from the villains perspective is pretty interesting.

AYOO WERE DAFUQ YOU SAY THAT BOMB WUZ AT CUH? *lights smoke
SHIEET NIGGA YOU BETTA GIMME GAS IF IMMA FLY CROSS TOWN FOR THAT MESS

>New day
>New super tweezed eyebrows

Seriously, he looks like Tyler "I'm not gay, I swear" Perry. That look is one of the reasons no one took him serious as Alex Cross.

It's the same here. I can't buy him in the lead role on 24. Too girly to replace someone like Jack.

Tbh the main reason everyone jerks themselves off to Idris Elba is that he's actually handsome and has screen presence. This nigga? Not so much.

Exactly.

Reminder ruskies were always behind everything