US Army General says citizens have NO right to firearms!

Its come to this...

Now our own generals are betraying the very constitution they swore to uphold.

>We've got to do something about them." But let's say it's a domestic shooting. We've got to do something about that. You know, I'm a gun owner, I've been saying this for months now. It's time for people to come together and say, "Enough." If he had an assault weapon, if it was an AR-14, Stan McChrystal has said not to be in civilian hands.

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45771/mcchrystal-assault-weapons/

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/10/petraeus-mcchrystal-join-dozens-of-former-military-leaders-to-create-new-gun-control-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>AR-14

pic related, US Army training for Martial Law

I read somewhere that Obama is only putting people in charge of the military that are willing to go to war against citizens.

army brass is promoted solely due to their ability to get fucked in the ass by politicians

>AR-14

>constitution they swore to uphold.

People look at his gullible bluepilled fuck!

They protect federal money that they get and their own& arms lobby position, you newfriend. You must be from Canada.

Guys. They're not going to let us elect Trump.

They'll fake everything. It's 1776 all over again.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT!

We were never free.

>his
*this

The fucking pansy probably never shot a round of ammo other than in OCS

Ehhh I"m rdy.

the British Miltia also said that citizens have to allow them to use their homes for troops

US Army general can fuck right off. I was a soldier, he is a fool if he thinks he can get us enlisted to comply in a crusade against our constitution. He better watch himself, he has to go through check points with armed guards on base just like everyone else. Only takes that one guy to decide it's worth it ;)

COG
Continuity Of Government.

There is a shadow government they answer to.
Their oath to the CONstitution is a charade.
The shadow government is foreign.
The US has been under a military government since 9 March 1933.

>B-but my based military would never go against the constitution
Patriotards and cuckservatives BTFO
First Pope becomes a cuck and now military reveals it is a traitor

>esquire

Holy fuck that shit is salon-tier.

He is sworn to protect the U.S. citizens from harm.
He's doing precisely that: The citizens have degenerated into childlike idiots so he treats them as childlike idiots by protecting them from themselves.

t.statistcuckbot

>to keep and bear arms
that includes:
tanks
drones
and every fucking thing the government has

> They have to take it from my muh cold dead hands

You now what? That's absurd. That's ludicrous. That's not gonna happen.
You gonna roll over like the pets that you are. You gonna just give up your gun. The minute President Hillary says, that if you don't give up your gun, you gonna to be arrested or penalized, you'll gonna do it. So don't sit there, and pretend that you are John Wayne or what. You're not. You're just a scared guy with a gun in your closet. And you gonna give your gun up.

That's exactly what Hillary will gonna do from the first day in the White House. You understand as I understand who she is. They did it in Germany, they did it in Austria, they did it in the UK. The vicious left did it all across Europe. You understand, that if she does becomes by chance the President, we are all doomed.

this, if you have the means to purchase and maintain these arms then by all means its your property.

when the military gives up their guns, I will too. Until then the left is just a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

wow it really makes me think

thank you for opening my eyes

YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE THAT CALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Of course they won't. Even Trump himself has said his campaign is a suicide mission.

McChrystal has always been a giant weeping pussy

I hope they take away your guns so you can all shut up about your fake freedom.

We are not Europe.

I would trust American rednecks more with an ar15 than I would any of the retarded niggers that go through basic.

Just because you teach a dindu how to treat a weapon doesn't mean he was paying attention to anything you said

Cool fanfiction. If they want the people's guns they'll have to go take them, and there is nothing more dangerous in this world to underestimate than an armed population who feel their rights are being infringed.

This entire article is hearsay faggot Esquire shilling OP. Fucking nigger thanks for wasting my time.

Well, see, in the city...the place was lousy with AR3s.

I can't stand this mentality. At some point even idiots like these two clowns need to realize they live in a society and that its not all about the individual. Individualism is great to a point, but I guarantee you they are not able to shitpost on the internet because of their own personal efforts exclusively. Someone made their computer, maintained the power and communication lines, and so on and on and on.

What you two are arguing for in these posts is not freedom, or security. It is its own form of tyranny. Instead of living in fear of the government knocking down your door at 2 AM, you want to live in fear of your neighbor three blocks down knocking down your door at 2 AM.

I for one would rather live in a society where the greatest powers of security is in the hands of a democratically elected government of which I am a citizen. We can argue as to how MUCH power that Government can have, but I refuse to accept the extremes. On both ends of the spectrum.

Well we happen to have both extremes.
Taking power away from the people isn't going to help.

>We can argue as to how MUCH power that Government can have
You can argue all you want but without a counterforce the government will tell you to go pound sand

Holy shit. Go back to plebbit faggot.

>Expects government to protect you and do the right thing

>pog general puppet says pog general puppet stuff
not surprising desu

> there is nothing more dangerous in this world to underestimate than an armed population who feel their rights are being infringed.

nice meme

Actually, I would say it would. The Government is not mowing down people in the streets every given tuesday. The people are. At some point we must make a societal judgement over who is the greatest threat to our lives and property. The Government or the People. We make such value judgement all the time, in every law, and every vote. We should never get into the mentality that MORE freedom is ALWAYS good.

Just as Less freedom to the individual leads to tyranny and oppression, so to does More freedom to the individual. The tyranny and oppression just take different forms.

He's a post-purge Obama lackey. What do you expect. He's a careerist.

Joke's on you Hans. I lost all my guns in an unfortunate boating accident months ago.

one general is not the entire enlisted army/marines.

But it wasn't an AR-15, it was a SIG MCX

Those are cops after the Boston bombing.

No the government just arms people who wish to exterminate its people for funsies and is owned by private interests that are indifferent to its well-being.

What's that I here in the background, is that your sister being raped by a refugee. Run along Hans and prep the next bull like a good little German.

If you ever feel a pang of guilt though just remember your only following the orders of your humanitarian and oh so enlightened leaders

And this is how it ends, folks. The government disarming the populace.

Now it's the time to get armed boys

Kek wills it!

>we're too free in America

Kill yourself

Somehow we managed for 400 years, but suddenly we need to government to mediate the population. Hmm, what's changed in the last 400 years? Maybe we shouldn't be importing such a shitty population.

What a piece of shit, he is a traitor to the constitution he claims tp protect.

>Thinks the commander of JSOC is a pog

>coming to get 300mil guns is a realistic scenario

Time to grow the fuck up retard.

They're moving really quick now. We're gonna be fucked soon.

>Enlisted Jarheads will go against orders
Implying

This is not true. Its about as true as me saying the only reason people want to buy AR-15's is because they want to be mass shooters.

>Let's do that this morning. If an Army general says this is a weapon that should not be in civilian hands, like a grenade launcher or an F-16, then we should be able to agree as a nation that this is a weapon than should not be in civilian hands. I wonder why "both parties" can't "talk about it in a rational fashion to dial it down."

There are people that actually believe this

>there are people in this thread that think there is an intrnsic seperation between the state, government, and nation
>there are people in this thread who think martial law is bad
>there are people in this thread who are willing to let their nation circle the drain for the sake of """Freedom""" and ideology
I'm disgusted, frankly.

opinion: discarded

ebin post, friend. you'll surely catch a few unironic (You)s

They tried it here before and it didnt work

Actually, we managed for those 400 years until 2008, when the US Supreme Court overturned the established precedent (and traditional 2nd Amendment interpretation) of the 1939 United States v. Miller case.

You idiots are arguing as if the modern interpretation of the 2nd Amendment has been the same going back to the 18th century. Its hasn't been. The 2nd Amendment has been reinterpreted in the last 30 years, over turning the previous 200 years of legal interpretation.

Don't use reddit, am an atheist (for philosophical reasons), I don't care about the year, trannies can go hang themselves, marijuana and all mind-altering substances for recreational purposes are degenerates, and I don't consider myself particularly above average.
Meme harder.

The thing is American are so patriotic that they are naive enough to believe people at the top give an actual shit about their constitution.

Still the best cuntry in the world amirite? So much freedom! :^)

Guys don't worry the military has our back. Don't worry about Jade Helm.

theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/10/petraeus-mcchrystal-join-dozens-of-former-military-leaders-to-create-new-gun-control-group/

You remember 2 years back when Obongo removed about a dozen generals and admirals then replaced them with his own picks?

I do... and you are seeing why it should have been a huge issue but was pretty much ignored.

>if ordered by the President to be deployed against American citizens in the case of an insurrection, would you fire upon them if ordered to engage? No??? Thank you for your service... you're fired.

This dude has done everything he can to remove patriots and cripple our military.

disgraceful.

>government armed the taliban
>government arms any muslims it can find in a wide variety of countries
>politicians have to bow to lobbyists for campaign funds
>all currency is created and owned by a private bank
Which part is not true?

our actual generals were kicked out by obama and replace with his stoogies

what's the general(ha) opinion on pic related?

You fucking nigger. You have no idea what he swore because you have never made the oathe. I have.

You pledge to defend the constitution of the United states of america from all enemies, foreign and ddomestic.

>Stan McChrystal

Guy in the OP received almost all his promotions under bush, not obongo.

They're all gullible idiots...

Anybody who is dumb enough to think that the Officers run the military is living in delusion and false hope...

The fact of the matter is, the true backbone of the military are the NCO corps. Who are statistically better leaders with a firm grasp on reality, and are pretty much right wing as fuck...

>cripple our military

It isn't crippled. They have just shored it up. The military exists to serve the interest of the state, not the people. This is why the founders warned against maintianing a large standing army.

I think you got it backwards, many of them give a shit about the constitution, particularity the 2nd amendment, because they know the government doesn't give a shit about them and will try and fuck them over. Having bang bangs lessens that possibility because you can't push an armed populous around with impunity

This.

Americans are cowards just like the rest of us.

Come and take them then, faggot.

AspiringFEMAcampcommandant/10

So you're just retarded.

I'm saying these craven bastards have deliberately created an ungovernable populace to give themselves an excuse to dismantle the Liberal tradition and the Rights of Englishmen. The only hope I have left is that Alaska will go independent when the balkanization and martialization starts.

So Army has no right to drone bomb foreigner citizens too or getting involved in conflicts etc.
What a dumb gen.

>Muh society

Have you seen the state of society presently, what makes you think that the "greater good" is truly the virtue you think it is?

This is treason

Sent it to Mr. Trump

Pledge to follow lawful orders from potus
Pledge to uphold the constitution.
Pledge to protect citizens from all threats, foreign and domestic.
I actually remember my swearing in ceremony very well .

Entirely possible if you believe the conspiracy theories. My own personal conspiracy theory is the gun lobby wanted this situation so they could reap the profits from a society that was literally eating itself.

Only 4 u bb ;^)

ARMYFAG HERE.

THOSE STRAIGHT BARS MEANS HES BEEN A RESERVIST FOR FUCKING 30 YEARS+!!!

A PUSSY WHO SHOULDNT HAVE HIS RANK! HE JUST WENT TO A MILITARY BASE ONE WEEKEND A MONTH AND GOT PAID! WHAT A BULLSHIT EXCUSE FOR A "GENERAL" HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Part of your post is correct because most of the officers, mainly top generals/colonels that didn't agree with Obama have left the service already. This leaves a void that will be filled with yes men.

FAGGOT FORGOT ABOUT THE MUSLIM FORT HOOD TERRORIST ATTACK

FCKING OBAMA MILITARY YES MEN

GAS THEM ON THE SPOT FOR BEING YELLOW BELLIES

Faggot who was involved in the massacre at Waco and tried to start a war with Russia.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yes, that was the test run.

Shit, I had the same unfortunate accident awhile back too

US v Miller had nothing to do with collective versus individual rights. It had to do with the constitutionality of the NFA and what constituted a "militia weapon."

Fucking traitor

Get this Benadict Arnold out of here

Why is it that Americans are at increasing risk of having their guns seized by the government when the ones perpetrating the violence are imported Muslims? It's similar to putting handcuffs on a victim of bullying when he hits back. Madness.

The higher ups might, but the actuall grunts of the military will never go to war on there own people. Imagin trying to force a platoon of Texans to march on Texas for Obama.

no way, was he involved with ???
His name came up in some discussions I was following regarding the Petreus thing so that's why I asked. shit.

That's really unfortunate. The same thing happened to me too though. It's an epidemic.

Asking Americans to disarm is extremely inflammatory and only serves to provoke terrorists.