mmmm

nth for don't bully!

Reminder

>tfw no gf

my gf

>Five(5) /cum/ threads

the gf

H-hi

just had sex with the gf made cummies all over herface and shit lol hehe mmm i like sex

>coasties have no gf
lol

here!

>Freckles
Hell yes

Latino made editions don't count

honestly buds I just want some light affection, is that so much to ask for? I just want a girl to make lewd and nice comments to me. I don't talk to any females and the lack of attention makes me really lonely

>dakotans worship corn

S-show me your panties!

probably not, they know it's more or less common in foreign countries so if fucking a foreign guy has ever crossed their mind they could just search it in the internet. I'm sure at least 20% of americans are uncircumcized anyways. I know I don't plan on cutting my sons dick skin off if I have one, he can do it himself if he's not a pussy.

IM
SO
HUNGRYY
AAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHH

the janny is sleeping

*FRRRRRRRRRT*

*SPLURT*

For once I agree with a Canadian.

Although I'm also a latino so...

Are you a cute girl?

you'll have to come lift my skirt if you want to see them

>coasties worship rocky beaches full of landwhales

this show is more intense than i thought it would be.

kinda hard to watch sexually, or for fun because they constantly yelling.

the 30,000 year old gf from Argus

Choon
youtu.be/cWHrnMgE4L4

>someone saved my shit meme
^-^

>20%

Serious? I thought the circumcision rate in the US was over 90% for sure desu

I thought Canadians were supposed to be smart. It looks like we're both wrong

nah its been going down

The prevalence of circumcision has dramatically dropped off since the 90's.

Mexicans dont mutilate baby penises.

who is this spunk trunk

youtube.com/watch?v=38iP7vcvYCw

;_;

>yay /cum/ maps
^-^

>you're supposed to know random statistics about my country!

DOODOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>this is what uncut Americans believe
wew
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w

cleocuntra was her Tumblr I think

sorry for making all those bad posts

Dox cara

Gonna make kissies with the bf

bet her dick is tasty

not sure if rude or a compliment

Thanks

It's OKAY

A-am I your bf?

i miss my gf, I hope you both die

post both your thighs when you get back

Honestly, I can't think of a single animaymay or VN which does a better job of making the male protagonist relatable than KS. I know plenty of /jp/ spastics would start autistically screeching if they saw read my post, but imo KS is the best Japanese-style production in any media, which is ironic seeing as it's not actually Japanese.

I think this girl in my class likes me????? she always talks to me and smiles at me but i'm too autistic to do anything or to get the hint

>Hawaii
Hawaii had some fucked up practices
Males:
>Subincision of the foreskin was practiced, and ostensibly, to prepare for this practice, the penis was blown into daily starting from birth. The blowing was said to loosen and balloon the foreskin and separate it from the glans, so that when the time of subincision came, the skin was quickly and easily slit. The blowing continued daily until the infant was old enough to urinate in an arch, wetting the blower, then it was done less often, perhaps three times a week until the young male was 6 or 7. 6
>A makua hine (“aunt”) or kupuna wahine (“grandmother”) did the blowing (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 80). Any number of adult females was qualified to be the blower for a particular young male, because, traditionally in Hawai‘i, all age mates of an offspring’s parents were considered to be “parents” in some way, and all individuals of grandparental age were considered to be kupuna (grandparent or elder). Therefore, the same term might refer to a blood relative, a non-relative, or a neighbor.

>Females:
>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together (Handy and Pukui, 1958, p. 94). The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it and make it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate. This chore usually was done by the mother or by an “aunt” or a tütü wahine (“grandmother”: a colloquial, less traditional Hawai‘ian term than kupuna wahine).
>Among the Marquesas Islanders, similar attention was given to the vulva, but in addition, the young female’s labia minor were stretched to make them longer. This practice often was done orally by the caretaking adult females (Suggs, 1966, p. 42). Danielsson (1986, p. 74) reported similar lengthening of the clitoris of young females in the Society and Austral Islands.

also DO NOT EVER google subincision

Which one

alcohol is a sin.

going to go make some ramen, you want anything while im downstairs?

>he's never even seen his bf in person

Guess I do have that info saved

>DO NOT EVER google subincision
Nigger where do you think you are?

take her out to sushi

I want you

your affection

No

Is that why you're being a wretch?

Nah

shuddup penisbutt

I don't like sushi or seafood, and i'm too scared to ask her anything

a gf

Grab me a Dr. Pepper

What a retarded kike

>No
O-okay

Hmm...

alcohol existed before sin did

don't be racist

hmmm

>i'm too scared to ask her anything
Too bad, ask her anyway

want to see a good post?

How many people get confused for clitoris in a day?

anyone gonna play some pablo 3 tomorrow?

Just talk to her more until you become more comfortable around her. Don't even think about asking her out now but if the opportunity comes maybe be like "Hey I'm gonna do x, you wanna come with me?" Works especially well if your class is before lunch time, then you can just ask her to go eat lunch with you or something.

yes

What a retarded woman

abos do some weird genital stuff

is this all weeb music? i love it
youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04

goodnight

>Several informants reported this penis-blowing procedure in the 1980s as having been experienced personally; one Hawai‘ian male received this attention as an infant, and one Hawai‘ian female reported performing it on her grandchildren. One Caucasian male reported that his Hawai‘ian mother-in-law had performed the procedure on his own infant. The Hawai‘ian-male informant placed the procedure in its cultural setting and saw it neither as being a sexual activity nor as potentially creating a problem. The Caucasian informant, who had been unaware of the practice, was disturbed when he discovered what his baby-sitting Hawai‘ian mother-in-law was doing to his young son. Even after his wife and mother-in-law put the procedure in its cultural context, he was not placated. He did convince his mother-in-law to cease the activity, but she did not appreciate his reasoning and remained concerned for her grandson’s health.

I have been summoned

>"IM RETARDED MMM PLEASE GIVE MY YOUR CUMMIES SO I CAN HAVE YOU BABY MM I LOVE COCK"
really makes you think...

Sleep well.

this post sucks

what?

>Nah
lame desu

is the anime nigger in this thread a darkskin or a lightskin negro?

put a fucking bullet in your head