Who was your favorite bad guy in Rogue One? top or bottom

Who was your favorite bad guy in Rogue One? top or bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fTJkVgRvpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I loved Rowan

First time I saw the trailer, I thought the younger Krennic was played by a different actor.

The white guy.

top looks older than the bottom

>the bad guys name is Admiral Abe Adguy

I hate Star Wars

>top looks older than the bottom
as a greek i can assure you thats the usual case

Wasn't much of a villain. Got his ass handed to him by Vader and Tarkin.

I had a joke with that, but yours is better. I'm glad I waited.

white people

Which is baffling to me. You don't rise to that rank in Imperial politics without being cunning and dangerous (because another ambitious Imperial will kill you otherwise).

He should have been able to play ball.

wait, those were not the same people?

White people all look the same.

The cape

Krennic obviously wasn't part of the clique. I got the impression there's a certain level you get to and then that's it. The upper levels of the Empire are occupied by a certain group that he was never going to be a part of.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fTJkVgRvpw
this thing

He got far enough up that he could possibly, maybe, feasibly try bitching to the Emperor and being heard since he was in charge of the Empire's greatest achievement, the first designs being done as early as the Clone Wars. He was being outmatched by Tarkin at every turn, and you don't beat the Grand Moff in a battle of wits. You have to fucking blow up the Death Star to kill him apparently

The smart move would have been to carve out a base of power and influence in the Imperial industrial military-complex. Behind the scenes power is still power and far more insidious & hard to kill.

I did notice that he kept wanting to talk to the Emperor but Vadrer and Tarkin blocked him from doing so. He was being pushed out of the picture.

That's what I would have done. Retreated to the shadows and made powerful friends in the Imperial military-industrial complex. Factory runners, weapon designers, etc.

this

the top power group is Tarkin/Vader/Emperor and mayyyybe that blue faggot who runs the senate

The manner he approached the subject was unbecoming of his office. He came across all-wrong and Tarkin & Vader knew it.

If you're getting tired of all these beta white male "villains", you better support women and minorities so they can achieve a position of power and be evil too. Then we will have good villains.

Just realized that he's Daggett from TDKR.

"Tell me about Vader! Why does he wear the mask!"

>mayyyybe that blue faggot who runs the senate
The senate was dissolved, they said as such in A New Hope. So no, blue dude is nothing.

Yeah, he was a child and though he was good at his job, even a warehouse worker like me could sense the fear in him that Vader, Tarkin, and the Emperor just don't have.

>Disney names one of the main villains Drumpf

Come on now, Disney, how about some subtlety?

Bigger Krennic stole the show

I think one thing that likely held him back was a lack of military service. It wouldn't shock me if in their eyes, Krennic was soft and pampered.

Naw senate still exists in this movie, the rebels called that leader lady Senator and Darth kept talking about how they have to keep the Senate from knowing about the death Star. The Emperor dissolves the Senate soon afterwards, at the beginning of the original movie

They're the same?

OMG he cloned himself like Isard did.

>top or bottom.
SW fans tend to be versatile

Don't give the selfcest people ideas.

>So no, blue dude is nothing.

Who's the grand vizier of the Empire and held the empire together after the emperor's death at Endor?

Oh yeah, him. The blue horny alien.

Learn your lore, and yes that is canon.

How does he look youthful and old at the same time?

was the bottom even supposed to be a bad guy?

i really didnt know. the movie never explained it well. half the time i thought he and whatshernames dad were the same person

botox injections

I remember reading something before the movie came out that they added some scene to insult Trump. Was that just bullshit?

>"The work is stalled. I need you to come back".
>"I won't do it Krennic".
>"We were on the verge of greatness, for prividing peace and security to the galaxy:
>"I think you are confusing peace with terror".
>"Well... we have to start some where".

I can't believe I have this scene memorized

POWER, UNLIMITED POWER!

>"The work is stalled. I need you to come back".
>"I won't do it Krennic".
>"We were on the verge of greatness, for prividing peace and security to the galaxy:
>"I think you are confusing peace with terror".
>"Well... we have to start some where".

haha...

wait a minute....that card

"The work is stalled."

"Not my fault you never actually studied in class."

Is this the new BANE?

xD

God, there was so much fanfic shipping him and Jyn before the movie came out. Now it's all her and Cassian.

As it should be.

AHAHA HOLY SHIT

Krennic: "I'm a Mac Daddy Pimp. You know that."

You don't get to bring calculators

nice

AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO HELP YOU CONTINUE TO WORK?

I WORK FOR THE MASKETTA MAN

...VADER?

>FIRST PERSON TO TELL ME WHO CHEATED GETS TO STAY IN MY CLASS!

Am I still in command?

>He works for the sith lord. The masketta man.

do you feel in command?

Don't choke on your flight plan

>Vader points at Krennic
WATCH IT KRENNIC

>Do you feel in charge?

Mas Amedda was Grand Vizier and was in charge of the official Empire after Sheev died. He's probably the one who signs the truce ending the water after Jakku

Krennic: "He'll never know I cheated. I totally saw Thrawn's answers without getting caught! Ah-hah!"

There is literally a scene in Rogue One where he says
>Am I still in command/charge?

OH, COME ON!

HOLY SHIT REALLY??

the beginning of the next five years

Mark the date for when Krennic posting was born

Was Tarkin this much of a schemer badass in the original trilogy? I don't remember him doing anything but failing Vader and getting blown up.

I haven't seen the movie but I like Krennic in the prequel/tie-in book.

He wants to be Imperial elite but nobody will let him. He's just middle-management.

Ah Krennic.

He walked through the Death Star, cool and slow. But then he called Governor Tarkin Daddy-O."

>australians are white

God he must have been a rebellious teenager on a Core World.

"You don't understand my need for order, parents!"

You don't see it in ANH but in expanded universe material and shows like Clone Wars and Rebels he's quite the mischevious schemer.

I was thrown when they had the same shot with him and vader

No dont you dare start another shitty meme

>"Don't choke on your aspirations, director."

What did Darth Vader mean by this?

>empire
>bad

rebel scum

>Am I still in command?
>Do you feel in command?

I mean Jesus you would think they'd try to hide their plagarism.

I'm not sure if that line was badass or out of place...

Bottom was more pushed in to it.
Are you fucking retarded?

Best line in the entire movie.

Worst line in the entire movie.

an ok line in the entire movie

I love you shills
Its so obvious
There is a major backlash on why the fuck star wars should play role reversal to this extent i.e. girl = warrior & boy = princess not to mention all the diversity and anti whiteness thrown in these schlock movies

What is the best tactic against this valid criticism
Make people talk about something else
Non stop this shit gets spammed
>WOOAAAH RESHOOTS MADE IT AWESOME
>WOOAA WHO DO U THINK IS THE BEST BAD GUY
>WOOAAA IS JYN BETTER THAN REY
Thats how you soulless advertisers sound
Fucking hang yourself and do your family a favor will you

He talked to Vader like an equal in the original Trilogy and Vader didn't slap him down, so he must have been fairly legit

But the reshoots did make it better. Rewatch the trailers and notice all the crap dialogue gone and there was a different ending with Jyn running on the beach with the plans

He meant not to choke on that bbc

"He could never be made because he had Mandalorian blood. It didn't matter that his mother came from the same part of Tattooine as Vader."

YOUNG MAN GOES OUT LOOKING FORRR THE DIAMOND IN THE SEA