Will America be able to remain the world's premier superpower with its expanding Latino population?

Will America be able to remain the world's premier superpower with its expanding Latino population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6F4HFlEWPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lR9WNhq5gBw
youtube.com/watch?v=oCyTlDZHJYI
youtube.com/watch?v=O0KCmHnCDO0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-border-apprehensions-20170309-story.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course not.

Whites are old, drug addicted, and suicidal

America's decline corresponds more with its economics and politics. Nice to see conservatives already looking for a scapegoat so well in advance however.

no

>Whites are old, drug addicted, and suicidal
Kek this.

Just have more kids and bee yourself :)

>China rises
>Blame mexicans

>country fills up with Mexicans
>it starts being like Mexico
hmm what a very difficult concept to get one's head around

This.
Making kids was supposed to be funny.

More like Poland desu. At least Mexico doesn't hide its corruption

why don't you fill mexico with americans then???

By that logic America should have become a combination of nazi germany, sicily and potato famine Ireland.

>Aztlán

Yes, I'm sure the powerful Mexican army is going to be seizing that U.S. territory in our lifetimes.

Yep, any day now.

Right. Latin American countries are all such great places, and its people produce top-tier countries.

All the Latinos that snuck into the U.S. just didn't understand the paradise they were fleeing.

oh look more land the mexicans can use for absolutely no reason

The goyim knows!

Yet it's too late now HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>getting baited this hard

>He doesn't even get the aztlan meme
>army
The american micro dick is flashing all over the place

C
H
I

I want to see the day how amerindians mexican/chicanos and american mongrels kill each other for the control of US

i don't care

It actually is.

I am white but Latino immigrants only make us stronger. Just look at California which is the wealthiest and most powerful state in America and has a majority Latino population.

Ow come on, don't cry

wanna join?

our jew maste...err i mean...we have planned this well, it will be fun.

what?

Americucks are weak homosexuals

>I'm white

>Whites are old, drug addicted, and suicidal

I thought that was the Japanese?

The white race will die within our lifetimes. As we speak our muslim brothers are conquering Europe, and us chicanos will take over the US soon. We are unstoppable.

EMBRACE MIXING

that'll never happen but you'll probably get cali back and maybe some other southwest states

California is 40% Latino, not "majority".

All right so it's not a majority but still a plurality.

>get cali back

If you mean, its population is over 50% Latino, then yes.

If you mean Mexico will get it back, no fucking chance.

Latinos as a percentage are growing in the U.S., but they're blessedly confined to the southwest, and showing no signs of breaking out into other regions.

Japanese have a higher fertility rate than White AMericans

>southwest
You wish, from Florida to California Latinos increasingly own the south.

There's tons of Mexicans in Idaho, Washington, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska and other states have tons of non-Mexican Latinos.

>seattle is not part of the soviet america

Are you Squidding me? Japan has more 30 year old virgins than any other country.

hmmm

most of us are manchildren so we don't know how to make kids.

California and Texas will secede at around the same time and we'll get Aztlan.

The US is too big to govern centrally and no one is going to come in and tell us to knock the stupid culture war bullshit off.

just bee urself :)

>Idaho
>Nebraska
>Mexicans
Doubt. It's too cold up there; Mexicans aren't biologically adapted to temperatures under 12C.

don't they have mountains and snow in mexico?

>Doubt. It's too cold up there; Mexicans aren't biologically adapted to temperatures under 12C.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6F4HFlEWPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lR9WNhq5gBw
youtube.com/watch?v=oCyTlDZHJYI

If they can live in Alaska, they can live in the Great Plains/ Rockies.

You know it snows here right?

kek why did he delete his post?

There's a lot of Mexicans in eastern Washington, so I don't doubt they're in Idaho as well. And Nebraska does have mexicans.

Please, don't act as if this some regular occurrence.

>Voluntarily give Mexico the American southwest
>The new U.S.-Mexico border states instantly get flooded with Mexicans

It's not the land, it's the fact that it's fucking Mexico.

>Durango
Holy shit, is that a Dodge Durango plant?
I didn't know they were manufactured in Mexico

Just accept your destiny and unite with us.

Durango is a state in Mexico

Durango is a state

AYY GÜEY THE GRINGO KNOWS

>Muslims brothers

You dumb spic do you even history? Crusades ring the bell? You aren't brothers. Dumb ass whites are just cuck so you can walk over them. Arabs will just behead you for being non Muslims. All you shit tier minorities don't appreciate the white man enough, just wait till you see how other minorities treat each other when they're in control.

it's a Mexican state/province

All I'm sayin' is, we'd just have to press a few buttons to turn Mexico into glowing green waste.

>Yes, I'm sure the powerful Mexican army is going to be seizing that U.S. territory in our lifetimes.
Isn't the US army already a sudaca army?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0KCmHnCDO0
It does
Also, all around Toluca also gets snow in January and February,
Is this b8?

Crusades aren't part of history, fuck off.

except we will be doing the beheading

rude. i don't dislike mexicans

Bullshit. They're below whites and blacks in the southeast.

Florida is an anomaly because of Cubans. But Cubans are actually pretty cool, unlike Mexicans and Central Americans.

Ok but for real though:

American economic power will simply shift from the east coast to the west coast because the biggest and most dynamic economies will no longer be European.

>dumb weeaboo makes a dumb post

nope, never seen this one before, no

Where's that based Ukrainian that couldn't get killed by 50 million screeching burrito monkeys when you need him

no.

I see why you're mad though. Hispanic pussy was made for white cocks. You all try so hard to be bleached. And we still see you as sub humans and elected a guy just for promising to build a wall between us. Just let that sink in, we elected a reality tv show star just for the possibility of keeping a few of you out. Really makes you think?

>Also, all around Toluca also gets snow in January and February,
Yeah, in the freaking volcano, not on the city itself ffs. Stop trying to make it seem as if snow is a normal thing here, it makes you look like a cringy South American.

>post
Cubans think they're white, and are mad that more Hispanics are coming into the country when they did the same exact thing back in the 50's and 60's.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/

latimes.com/nation/la-na-border-apprehensions-20170309-story.html

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.html

nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/trump-immigration-border.html

>it's another episode of "an autistic neckbeard arrives to the thread and ruins the healthy banter for everyone"

wow, white people are racist, truly startling.

>lets ignore the fact that migration to the us was already negative

It's not banter, you fucking monkey.
Get your spawn out of my country.

>it's another episode of "the autistic neckbeard replies to your post in an angry and aggressive way"

No. The U.S. Army is still overwhelmingly white, and blacks are by far its second-biggest racial demographic.

A lot of this thread revolves around a bad pretense: That Latinos in the U.S. care about Mexico. That when they're the majority of California, they'll want out, or that Latinos in the U.S. Army would side with Mexico in a U.S.-Mexico war today. It's bullshit.

We need the immigration, they do the jobs that lazy and entitled white people won't do.

This is basically correct, CHIs do not consider themselves Mexicans and actually are loathed by real Mexicans. They have separate gangs in prison and are always fighting each other.

did you remember to take your pill today?

Nobody needs to import uneducated low skill shitskins.

Are you mentally challenged?

>After a few generations in a northerly climate like Alaska, they'll gradually turn white due to the less direct sun. In fact as humans made their way out of Africa into Europe, at a high latitude with colder weather and less direct sunlight, they gradually turned paler, and thus the white race evolved.
>On the other hand, whites would gradually become brown from living in the tropics long enough.

Should I get this on a t-shirt?

This

I'm white, but latinos are some of the most patriotic americans out there, even more so than the white natives

that's just one poltard/retardard whatever. ignore him.

Yes

>Steal mexian land
>Wonder why are mexicans turning back

I know mostly only autistic people do that but, yeah
Some Mexicans do view chicanos specially chis that join the us army as traitors
And I was pretty sure you lost something here if you served in a foreign army

Spain has a better claim to that land than Mexico, heck, the Navaho Indians have a better claim than Mexico even.

>prisons
who cares about prisons? why did you even bring this up?

CHI

>Its the "Mexico never had claim over that land" american poster all over again
Oh boy

>spain

It was land that your degenerate government couldn't control, you stupid monkey.
That's why they wanted white settlers because they kept the Indians away.

Spain had it for, what, 300 years and you didn't even have it 30?

As a white American I will be breeding with a Latina to prepare my children for the upcoming age

C
H
I

spain got BTFO out of the americas

even france and the brits still own some territories