Show us your living room, Sup Forums

Show us your living room, Sup Forums.

Don't have one

Dying room, then.

What state?

you better be a girl, faggot

I live in a bachelor apartment. Thanks high Toronto rents

Your own fault for living in Toronto.

Move out to Kitchener, or Peterborough, or even up to Sudbury. Your rent will go down by at least half and you'll be much happier.

I live in a one room "studio apartment"
Mini kitchen and the only "room" is the bathroom with a little closet inside
Same problem that has
CDMX prices are killing me

Does the bachelor awares of it?

Toronto is where my jerb is.

>yeah just move out to a shitty irrelevant place where there's nothing to do bro, I promise you'll enjoy it

New jerb?

I'm Canadian. Toronto's nothing special. It has a bit more variety in terms of ethnic foodstuffs and public transit, but that's it. The only reason you can tell most cities apart is because of the difference in density, but outside of that they have the same chain stores, the same amount of bars per person (just cheaper out of Toronto), the same mediocre roads, and so on.

Only thing nice about Toronto is the Island park and how fast online delivery is.

>living in Sudbury
>being happy
lol wat?

It's not too bad, honestly. Used to live in Val Therese. Especially if you live downtown or in the South End. Rents are low, there are lots of lakes and parks in walking distance, and it has that "small city" convenience (transit, stores, bars, etc.) while still holding onto a rural sense of community (my neighbour was a nice old lady; we chat when we'd see each other, I helped set up her cable box, she gave my wife & I fresh strawberries, etc.).

The only people who talk shit about it are the "grass is always greener" crowd (who complain regardless of where they live), people who have never been there, or people who drove along the highway once in the 70's and never went back. The roads are a bit shite, but that's what happens when a place experiences actual Winter and doesn't get proper funding for roads.

Is Ikea furniture too expensive for you?

t. Vancouverite

Here's mine

how much do you win per month, brah?
wats the average price for a good apartment?

*white Vancouverite.

The Chinese that actually live there have it made.

we need communism because people like you have "living rooms"

I actually make below half of the poverty line.

I'm just not a retarded leftist who blows other people's money on worthless garbage and dude weed lmao. As such, I own everything I have, and can afford mild luxuries.

You can have a living room too, Ahmed. You just need a job and a budget first.

Right now nothing, left my job recently (worked at AT&T) because it was screwing with uni, literary worked just to pay rent(plus my savings), mom & dad still gave me food money, so now I have a couple of months worth of saving left
Depends, you can get em from 13k all the way to 40k a month for a pretty apartment in the hipster area

I live in a one room apartment.

So you're part of the Russian middle class?

ha

This was my apartment before I got the couch.

I swear, I was gonna kill myself. Living in an unfurnished apartments, between long minimum wage shifts, is incredibly depressing.

That's what homemade liquor is for. And cheap native cigarettes.

Just get fucked up every night and rewatch the same three cartoons over and over forever.

commie living room reporting

These flags are pretty rare in my country.

""""commie""""

>you need a job and budget to own property

lol maybe in your third world hole lmao

>You just need a job and a budget first.
pffffffffff
you're funny

i see thanks

>putting your feet on your countrys flag

yup you are a swede

лiл

You can get them with just 6-7k