You may fire when ready

You may fire when ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_code_cylinder
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but i am le tired

was he one tool short of a set?

why doesnt he just use a mouse and keyboard?

what does he need 4 pens for?

They're code cylinders. The higher the rank, the more codes you need to gain access to stuff.

To my knowledge, they're unique to Star Wars. I've never seen them in any other franchise.

What would he say about his old friend being recreated in CGI if he had lived to see Rogue One

you you do good, he uses the blue ones.

bad? the red ones.

tarkin was a straight forward guy.

"But Death Star is mine! I'm more of an evil Brit than you!"

dude i've been a star wars fanatic for my whole life and i never knew that. I guess i just thought they were random costume thingajigs. Thank you for adding that extra trivia

OOoooOooOOOoooooO

Here's the stuff on them.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_code_cylinder

Thanks to them, it's not enough to simply steal an Imperial officer's uniform. You need the code cylinders too.

The cgi was subpar, as was the vocal impression. I honestly can't believe this was allowed in a big budget film.

Thank you for sacrificing your virginity to acquire that information.

>You may cake when ready
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Lol, I found the information by accident a long time ago.

But it does make sense considering how security-obsessed the Empire is.

As a plot point though, they've never been used as a roadblock for rebels to my knowledge.

Yo Tarkin, lemme have one of things of gum. You got a lot of those minty blue ones. I got some serious dragon breath over here.

>old friend
In the star wars universe, it's 'good friend'

Fire what when ready? Some sort of weapon?

He literally didn't do anything wrong.

what's his accent called?

Thespian.

They're not pens, they're mini lightsabers

This.

>tfw no midatlantic accent gf

The CGI might have been shit but Tarkin putting that arrogant little shit Kressic in his place and then fucking killing him just because he was sick of his fuckups was glorious

the one thing that ruined the movie for me was all the "may the force be with you" nonsense by the rebels.

>the one thing that ruined the movie for me was all the "may the force be with you" nonsense by the rebels

the rebels bookend literally every meeting or speech with it in the originals too, this was nothing new

"Stop giving me a C+ on my history papers Tarkin!"

How do you guys feel about the fact that they are now literally using old footage and audio recordings, re-purposing it, and selling it back to us as a new movie? Is this the beginning of the new thing Hollywood abuses to make money with movies?

Many virgins sacrificed their lives to make up this information.

Why did no one have a ribbon stack bigger than 2 rows?

Why didn't they just initially destroy the antenna so the plans couldn't leave?

after that much radiation you die.

I never noticed how he rolled his 'r's until today

They didn't do this. They used a current actor and just CGI'd the old actor's face, then used voice actors that sound similar to the old ones. The voice of Tarkin in Rogue One is actually the same guy who voiced Tarkin in all the cartoons and video games, hence why he was good enough to fool you into whatever bullshit you're spewing.

Why is everyone complaining about the face CGI? Is it a new Sup Forums meme? It never really bothered me.

actually because that dumbshit Krennic was trying to cover his ass he didn't tell anyone why he was there or what the rebels were likely trying to accomplish so the Empire didn't actually know to even try to do this

Why did Leia look so fat?

fpbp

>all the Empire officers are FUCKING WHITE MALES

>may the force be with you
>proceed to get fucked up by a dark side force user

>You may computer generate me when ready.

The Force has always been a fickle mistress

Even in death he was the best actor in the film