No other Beatles solo album comes anywhere close to this. Why was Paul so based?

No other Beatles solo album comes anywhere close to this. Why was Paul so based?

Paul had reached his peace in life after living in Scotland with Linda and his kids for awhile

Just look how happy he is

best era of Paul

Ram is extremely good, was just listening to it on record today actually. However to say that it completely trumps every other Beatles solo album is maybe an overstatement? It's really fucking good though. Totally fun, loose, wonderful songwriting and arrangements.

Some other awesome Beatles albums are obviously Plastic Ono Band and Imagine, All Things Must Pass and Dark Horse by George are also quite good

I'm not sure he just was

I just bought Ram yesterday and I like the album a lot, especially Eat at Home, but can someone honestly explain to me how this album is better than pic related?

he was already so used to hanging around the studio for weeks on end redubbing the rest of the beatles and when he wasn't writing the equivalent of cabaret and show tunes to support john's garbage elements of style, he probably had a catalog of beautiful shit brewing in the back of his head, certainly enough to get him thru a handful of damn good albums

you plagiarised this thread OP:

standing stone is pauls best album prove me fucking wrong

He didn't play all the instruments on it.

best beatles solo album, based user

ATMP isn't even a top 10 solo album.

Wow, just fucking kill yourself

>says the pleb that's never listened to McCartney II or Walls and Bridges

what rounds out the top 10 then

What if you like All Things Must Pass AND McCartney II?

1. All Things Must Pass
2. John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
3. Ram
4. Band On The Run
5. Imagine
6. Cloud Nine
7. Venus And Mars
8. Dark Horse
9. Double Fantasy
10. McCartney

1. Ram
2. Band on the Run