Great Firewall of China

Who else fears the day the firewall of China will come tumbling down?

Imagine the innumerable comments and posts on social media by Chinese people.

Over half of YouTube will be Chinese comments and shitty Chinese videos.

4 Chan will become shit.

They can't speak English for the most part so...meh.

>4 Chan will become shit.
>4 Chan

not that I don't disagree with you though, but as long as you don't click on a video you don't like or take it off your history/recommend list you shouldn't be able to see them on your feed, wish you can say the same with comments.

>not that I disagree

retarded mistake

It would be great
Chinese are the only ones who can oppose global westernization we see now. I am so tired of western culture that Chinese would be something fresh at least.

I, for one, welcome our Chinese hordes.

They're shit at English doesn't mean they're bad, I've talked many Chinese using ZeroNet and most of them are normal people.

Even if China firewall comes tumbling down, the chinks will still be using their own portals. Just like how the nips are still using niconico and 2ch.

Sup Forums already is shit. Always has been to a degree and it gets continously worse. I doubt the chinese can be any more insufferable than you people.

This
Weibo is better than facebook. (Fuck off zuckerberg) and bilibili is way better than niconico and youtube(no shitty ads, free anime without DMCA takedown)

Well it'll be alt-right + communism. Sup Forums could get so toxic to the extent that it finally gets deleted.

I only use Weibo to shitpost about democracy and human rights to trigger the 10 cent party.

>implying china still has any culture left

No. The point is they will use Chinese.

4 Chan comments will be:

我是外太空的中国蟑螂。我是外太空的中国蟑螂。我是外太空的中国蟑螂。我是外太空的中国蟑螂。我是外太空的中国蟑螂。

>that it finally gets deleted
'Causing those retards to spill over mostly to /bant/ and Sup Forums. Shitting up every board even more than usual. Sup Forums is an overflowing dam holding back an immeasurable volume of liquid shit.

>t. chang
they're only one step up above niggers

Fuck off dumb gook.

how did you find your way into bilibili?

Most of them wouldn't bother with Sup Forums anyway

Fear? I'm hoping for it to happen, because it meant more freedom for the Chinese.

I already feel like that because of India. Strongly considering buying an iPhone because the Android community has been completely overrun by illiterate pajeets. RIP xda.

是问题吗?你看不懂罢了。

You can use bilibili without VPN
It even supports foreign user verification.

Most of the Chinese don't speak English at all or even if they do, they won't bother to post in English because they're so obsessively attached to their autistic language, Chinese.

Said chingapoor

ikr. Unless there's a Chinese board.

What's wrong with pajeets?

hatred towards your own family and ancestors?

He's obviously Chinese.

Why would a Korean use some Chinese app when they created LINE and Kakao.

lol nice one

agreed. It's pretty positive he's proxying to China.

>LINE
I'd rather use facebook messenger lol

>If you know some Chinese app you must be Chinese!

Then I must be American as well because I'm in American website.

Type that out in Korean then.

ㅋㅋ 중국 사이트 좀 안다고 중국인으로 몰아가네

나무위키 좀 뒤지다 찾은 사이트라 아는건데

그리고 요즘 라인을 누가 씀? 일본인도 아니고

차라리 페이스북 메신저를 더 많이 쓰더라

물론 점유율 1위는 카카오톡이고

You're grammer sucks. What a chink

Don't they have their own social media? It's like how Russians can access American sites but they prefer to be on Russian sites. It's not going to make a huge difference.

Stop vindicating yourself, chink. We all know you're a fucking autistic chink fag.

고졸 엠생이라 병신같이 쓴거임

앙망문도 아니고 이 정도야 뭐

t. English teacher

what do they say? I'm very interested

Don't worry it won't

>to trigger the 10 cent party.

you are just giving them more chance to reach their quota tbqh

很好

Lots of Chinese are well invested in what they have like weibo and baidu so lots would continue using those. Youtube would see a bit of a change though.

Apologize for Nanking, dumb nip.

>4 Chan will become shit.

got news for you