No one ever says nice things about my country even though it's one of the greatest countries in the world to live in...

No one ever says nice things about my country even though it's one of the greatest countries in the world to live in. Same with Switzerland and Norway. Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzMaptbNMRw
baka.com.au/national/snakes-spiders-jellyfish-nope-australias-most-dangerous-animal-is-the-bee-20170116-gtsoqo.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/12/young-man-dies-after-spider-bite-during-australian-bushwalk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People hold up Switzerland all the time

Norway is memed but it's genuinely a great place to live

Does your island have anything besides spiders and an opera house that looks like a rack of dishes?

i like Icehouse
youtube.com/watch?v=xzMaptbNMRw

It's not only about how good it is, but also about where it's heading. Albeit slowly, we're moving into shit. Not noice, who'd argue.

It's a bra you furfag. Also, spiders are way less dangerous than say bees.

it is actually very high in public education and education attainment

That so?

How many people have died to spiders, and how many to bees?

Judging by the intelligence of Aussies on Sup Forums, maybe on paper, but not in practice

actually smarter people have very extreme sense of humor

here you go good sir
baka.com.au/national/snakes-spiders-jellyfish-nope-australias-most-dangerous-animal-is-the-bee-20170116-gtsoqo.html

I think noone died from spiders in many years (bar some dude who died of spider bite-related infection some time ago). Bees claim many people every year due to allergy.

There's no such thing as a non-jealous non-Australian.

>Be Aussie
>Bee lands on you
>Get the sniffles
>Die

t. geeniuz

a red back killed someone not that long ago m9

It's not "sniffles", it's "oh shit I'm swelling, can't breathe kthxbye"

>My tongue is swelling Bruce help!

this one? telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/12/young-man-dies-after-spider-bite-during-australian-bushwalk/

That's the "some dude" from my post - its obvious that it wasn't the venom that killed him.

australia is nice

That's because NZ is better.

If Australia was cold I'd move there.

Everyone loves norway, so there's no reason to vocalize it.

Australia is cold... now

>thinking 9 is cold

it always blows my mind people who come on here complaining about 0 being so cold or 'omg its +25 today, Im melting'

-20 to -30 is cold, 30 or more is hot (depends on humidity)

20 or more is hot. 9 is "maybe I'll wear a long sleeved shirt" weather, almost light jacket weather.

Russian here, spent last 5 years in Au and I've never been so cold in -30 as I am here in +8.
All Russian homes I've lived in were solidly insulated and well heated. Here 2cm of wood, 7 cm of air and 1cm of drywall is considered good enough.

Where the fuck in Canada do you live that gets to -30? The north pole?

Most of Canada sans BC gets that cold.

New Zealand is better

>even though it's one of the greatest countries in the world to live in

not with that wild life of yours f@m, the food's pretty good though.

good things about australia
>round the twist
>summer heights
>mad max

bad things:
>the rest

I guess I like the Formula 1 race

As another Russian I concur. -10 in Moscow is more pleasant than 8 in the morning in Melbourne.

it's mediocre