50 gay Latinos died

>50 gay Latinos died
>WHY THEY TALKING ABOUT 50 CRACKAS? WE DIED N SHIT LAST YEAR

One happened in this nation, the other happened on the other side of the world...

Wasnt this Boko Haram's doing? The islamic extremist group in Africa. Yea ok let's talk about that.

Is Jayjay Velucci an African name?

>Kenya
>Europe

hey man, the Velucci family name goes back to GREAT ZIMBABWE, they wuz kangz you know..

Because 50 niggers dying is like taking a shit in india

yeah i laughed so hard when i saw that..

then filled with rage

Boko Haram is in Nigeria. This was al-shabaab, an islamist group from Somalia.

Of course, the fact that it was also an islamist group is a complete coincidence, and had nothing to do with Islam. This was a case of a few lone wolfs misinterpreting a religion which is fundamentally a religion of peace and tolerance.

This was in the news... when it happened

>Boko haram murder 150 people
>Litelarly islamic terrosists
>Have to cover it up since it was in an islamic country

H U E
U
E U H

>enforcing Sharia on somalia
they must have a pretty hardcore mindset.
Like, surpressing technology and fun in the middle of an arid desert takes guts

Happens every day and out in public?

Nobody gives a fuck about a nigger.

A massacre in Africa or the Middle East is mundane. America and France are supposed to be civilized countries.

>niggers nigging

>why is the media in this country talking more about a massacre in this country, than a massacre on another continent in a different culture
>racism, that's why

Yeah ok

nobody gives a fuck about kenya because its full of niggers, why should white people care about nigger country in which niggers off other niggers.

this was all over the news. one attacker i believe was "norwegian"

niggers hate spicks.
if it werent for feminists kinda coelescing the groups theough cuckdom there would be nigger kkk sites up hunting spicks.