Thoughts?

>women are smarter than men
im not surprised

>colleges are for smart people
lmao no

Most of the orientations outside college are mostly men, by a big majority

>european colleges

Lmao, m*n btfo

In the Netherlands women live longer,on average earn higher wages and have higher rates of university enrollment. be we still get daily lectures on how women are oppressed :):):):)

So that's where all the other men go*

Why are there so many R*ssians in my thread?

European ""'"men"""" am I roight

What flag is that?

clearly Brazil you dingus

it's lunch time in Moscow

post bunda you slut

we laugh at europeans

>average earn higher wages
Dont believe this
You must provide proof

>higher rates of university enrollment
Which doesnt mean shit if it isnt engineering degrees they get

>women are smarter than men

You´re retard? In my country women have free education men don´t and yet they are very close. Can be... The sexist racist and homophobic idea of "Men have worse access to education" or "Education is focused on women".

STEM fields are male-dominant. Guess those women study something other than STEM?

We are in the same boat. A lot of their degrees are in worthless shit though like psychology. They should stop giving women scholarships for shit (like STEM) here just because they are women.

Here, with the exception of nursing or education it's mostly worthless shit they study.

>Guess those women study something other than STEM?

I guess it will give them fear or something... I do not know, they are careers that require a lot of dedication and attention.

asian girls here are like 25% of the STEM demographic, in engineering and CS and other fields too.

Women can't do most physical work. No wonder.

women are good at memorizing shit which is how modern education works, cramming shit you dont need into your brain
critical thinking and ideas, problem solving is not practiced at unis so you end up producing brainless automatons en mass then suprised the economy goes nowhere with such intellectuals

Women here choose design, architecture design, journalistics, economics, linguistics. Physics, math, mechanics all the smart stuff is dominated by men, meanwhile we have free education so it shows what women are more interested in. The funny thing they rarely achieve success in their fields too because they still have biological hours, they plan to breed and start a family which is a riddle if you're planning on a career. Liberalisation of women was a mistake.

No surprises here

>be woman
>think you are too good for a suitable job in the fast food or retail industries
>get overeducated but still dumb
>cant get a high paying job
>blame muh sexism and muh patriarchy