>born girl
>born not in west

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Careful what you wish for, idiots.

>Girl in Japan
>Bad.

¿?

I wish I was born a boy instead.

Being a girl isn't that great, periods and shit aren't fun.

Ultra rare

Ultra Newfag.

Literally posted on Sup Forums since 2011

>periods
Acceptable price for living your whole life on a carefree easy mod.

How much do you spend on tampons anyways?

But you can get money form the government because you are a girl no?

Being a girl is only great in a handful of feminist ultra safe countries, everywhere else it's hell on earth.

>be russian
>wish to be girl
>get reborn as girl in Afghanistan

I actually lived in South Korea before.
Once you get married you are expected to work full time and then take care of your husband's elderly parents forever.
Your husband won't do shit.

I imagine Japan will be similar.
100% of the cooking and household chores and a full time job just like your man.

please reply.

Well, unless you're gonna be a lazy ass NEET anyways. If you're born a girl, it's gonna be really difficult if you want to take up high positions with high authority. All the congresswoman in the USA usually gets interrupted and berated by congressman and usually their ideas gets dismissed. I've seen a person refusing to get operated on by a female doctor.

lol kys
Being a girl is so easy
You don't have to bear responsibility
Men will always do things for you for free
And you have the right to complain and cry

>one chance at life
>born a boy
>become a girl (boy)

>Once you get married you are expected to work full time and then take care of your husband's elderly parents forever.
>Your husband won't do shit.
That's exactly how it works in the US if your husband doesn't have sisters.

Still rare, it doesn't matter how long you've been posting, in two years I've never catches a glimpse of that flag.

>if you want to take up high positions with high authority
No one said anything about this, as a girl you can be skilless NEET and still live a comfy life by leeching off beta orbiters who will line up to please you.

Then you don't post a lot or don't pay attention
This flag is not that rare

That's a really pathetic life to be honest.

Much better than wagecucking 8h/day.

>one chance in life
that's not for certain though is it?
I thought about it and if the universe has an infinite pool of souls, or consciousnesses that could be born into a body, then it's impossible that you're alive. Every number divided by infinity is 0. So this pool can't be infinite.
So it's finite, what if many planets found a way to sustain life and nobody dies anymore, and suddlenly this finite number of souls is exhausted, what happens to the next baby that is born? Is it dead? Does it seem alive but not have someone "in it"?
The same problem is there if souls are not recycled. At some point there can't be any new conscousnesses any more.

>implying woman don't wagecuck
When was the last time you saw a woman working in a fast food restaurant or a Coffeeshop.

>every girl has beta oribiters

This

Yes
I know a rather fat girl and even she has a few

why bother in this universe if a copy of me did way better elsewhere anyway

How are people this desperate?

There are much more men than women in the world. That's how.

I don't know
You can get a hooker for 20$ here but they still try to fuck a fat girl who doesn't want them.
Perhaps some kind of mental problem.

>be girl
>finish high school being a good for nothing
>hehe ill just be a NEET leeching off user
>have kids with user
>he's a poorfag so we can't hire a 24/7 nanny
>be a miserable self-hating neglecting mother because I never wanted this
>eventually user gets fed up with you because you live like a NEET
>watch TV all day
>don't take care of yourself
>never talk to other people
>user gets fed up with your bullshit
>he starts cucking you
>say whatever, hes still maintaining you
>eventually he tells you to fuck off
>hehe you still have half of his stuff
>sell the car user bought you to have money
>run out of money
>ask your parents to lend you some money
>have no job experience you'll never get hired
>ask for more money
>eventually move in with your parents
>can't find another guy, you're in your 40s
Truly enlightening
So easy to have the fulfilling, not pathetic at all life as a woman, wish I could do the same

They'll never do anything for her unless she whores herself for them, and even then are likely to never make any difference to her financial situation. And they are likely to disappear without notice after she becomes interested in them or go insane and stalk her and try to break into her house and rape her. If she stops whoring herself for them or wants to talk about anything other than sex the betas go elsewhere.

There are very few women who are actually supported by a few sad dudes. Most of us are just wageslaves.

A number divided by infinite it's not zero
It tends to zero

Who the fuck learns about girls from their parents lmfao

not correct
it can divide by a number approaching zero from either direction and get another number approaching infinity towards either direction

but not zero

kek, this legit happened with my uncle. Ended up my uncle lost some money, but he was able to get back on his feet because he had a pretty well paying cushy job to begin with, he gave her like 5 grand and told her to fuck off. Last heard she's now wage cucking in some rundown restaurant.

>one chance in life
>born into poor family rife with mental illness
JFMSU

>ONE (1) chance at life
>not born into wealthy family
woooooooooooow

I kinda vented out too much
That's very similar to what's happening to my mom
But she has a college diploma, they could afford maids/nannies/chauffeurs, she stayed in the service room for four years while she and my dad fought for money
She did move in with other guy who already dumped her tho

Wait so are your parents still together or not?

No, they """"split up"""" when I was 15, my mom left the house after they got a divorce when I was 19, I'm 22 now

>Sup Forums - international

Oh man, I'm really sorry man. Did you follow your mom or your dad?

>one chance in life
>wasnt born in america

lmao that's a no brainer
My dad, who has his shit together
Besides if I went with my mom I'd have to move 800km away from my friends and uni to where my grandma lives

Oh ok. Nice to hear that your life right now isn't all bad. I was actually quite concerned there. Cheers m8!

Being a man is great though

Cheers

Indeed, why pass knowledge to your children lmao!

Parents are from an earlier generation and likely dont know all that much in the first place. Taking some responsibility is in order here.