How likely is there going to be another assault weapons ban...

How likely is there going to be another assault weapons ban? I fear if one passes this time there will be no sunset provision and mandatory confiscation.

They would have to seize them under eminent domain, thus the cost would be prohibitive.

Depends on who controls the House and Senate. If one ever does pass again, it won't have the sunset provision. Confiscation is impossible in the US.

if any new gun ban passes, there could be civil war.

gun control is a containment issue to make sure left-wing democrats don't leave the plantation. it has no teeth.

Boating accidents suck. Can't believe I lost all my guns.

Who cares? I've got my guns and they aren't going anywhere. If a gun ban passes I plan to spend most of my day tweeting stories of the dramatic rise in violence across the US. The best thing we can do os hold liberals accountable for the rise in violent crime when a gun ban passes. Do not let thek off the hook, they asled for this

I am afraid some republicans will side with the libtards.

Very unlikely, the Republicans will probably hold at least the House, any Congressman or Senator that votes for one is risking themselves come the midterms, and in three months gun-control won't be an important issue like it seems now.

You're already seeing it on Fox, fucking several commentators are bending over for the scary black weapons ban.

Whatever man, I'll wait with baited breath for when they come to my door and tell me to hand my shit over. I've got 5 AKs and 2 ARs, a bunch of pistols, and like 3 hunting rifles. I'm ready for them to ban shit, because I already bought my shit.

Not sure... im in the middle of building a AR15 so i need to hurry up and finish it even though i own 5 already.

There are like 300 million+ AR15's in civilian hands so they have no choice but to grandfather them. If they went for confiscation they would be bleeding on doorsteps across America it's a war they can not win.

They should just ban all guns. Only peperspray and nunchucks are allowed.

>I'm ready for them to ban shit, because I already bought my shit.

You want a ban... thats how we get a ban "I got mine so i dont care what happens" is the worst mentality to have right now you are letting them win.

The only fucking way this wont happen is if somehow they make a very specific ban targeting people on terrorism watchlists. Not a complete ban but a waiting period with new checks.

If that doesn't happen, they're going to be coming for the "oh so scary" black guns.

I just feel like the whole AWB fiasco is a huge slippery slope, like look at CA, holy fuck.

Of fucking course I don't want access restricted nigger, I'm saying I'm ready if it is.

What type of magazine is that on the ar15? Anybody know where to get one?

20 rnd.

Looks like a run of the mill Colt 20rd magazine.

>a) air soft
>b) M16A1
>c) M4
>d) AR-15

No one is going to seize any guns. There are hundreds of millions of them in legal circulation which would be grandfathered in, the cost of legally seizing them would be impossible to pay for, and with 3D printing advancing every day people could legally still make their own.

Tbh anything not hunting related or leisure related like ball-trap or sport related should be ban alltogether for civilian purchase.

It has not benefits but is an direct threat to society.

Nunchucks are illegal in my city, i think...