What's the point of hiring big name actors like Mads Mikkelsen and Forest Whitaker when they hardly have any screen...

What's the point of hiring big name actors like Mads Mikkelsen and Forest Whitaker when they hardly have any screen time and basically do nothing

It's a waste of talent.

They could have hired nobodies and it would have been the same.

Bump

Same goes for Max von Sydow in TFA

Bump

>Same goes for Max von Sydow in TFA
same goes Max Von Sydow in Game of thrones

Mads is a nobody.

box office draw, stupid

So you can trick people into thinking it's going to be a actual movie and not a cash grab

its after your bed time

probably to entice normies to watch kinos

>inb4 someone in this thread claim RO its a kino

You'd think there'd be fresh talent to find that WON'T charge hundreds of millions per flick

This.

Money of course, are you dumb?

The jews hire big names for the promo but they won't show them too much because they're expensive, instead you have a souless spic and a rabbit bitch, and the good goys on that board play the game.

but it's the best Star Wars movie, user

Mads did an amazing job. When he was talking to Jyn on the hologram it was so emotional. Brilliant scene

This. Its gonna age to be the best behind Empire

Forrest Whitaker was terrible in the movie. His acting when he was all out of character "I am tired of running, but you have to go!!" was awful.

Mads is fucking based. Fuck off

why is he wearing underamour?

theyre literally whos that half the wolrd give no shit about. just because they play in stuff you like, doesnt mean most people careabout them

nice brand awareness

Did anyone notice Matthew Broderick was in Manchester by the Sea for like 5 minutes and said maybe a few sentences.

because its fucking cool to see them in the star wars universe you retard

I was so dissapointed, he literally appears for less than 5 minutes. Same goes for The Raid actors, I thought they would at least perform some cool tricks but they just stand there

>put famous actors in the promos
>pay them fuck all because they have zero screen time
>...
>profit