/balt/ Not welcome

Those who don't know how to make food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsH26IzZ14c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually a good chef

I can cook, but usually I can't be bothered

Because I don't have any games except for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and the only other one I like is project diva but playing the same map all over again gets boring,
that's a bad meme btw

My flatemates are vegan so I have to cook for one, really annoying desu as I can't cook proper meals for one very often, and I don't really have fridge room for 3+ leftover portions.

>vegan
We don't have those kind of people in Lithuania

Well, yeah, but I noticed that you don't play that much on your pc either

One of them is training to be a chef, I don't know how someone can go though culinary school as a vegan but she does it somehow.

I have 222 games, but yes I would agree that I have nothing to play I plan on playing all the visuals novels soon that I have though.

I see

>I see
Not for long

?
(Hotaru is a qt)

There's not shared cooking in my flat, so I'd have to make a meal for one, but usually I can't be bothered and just have noodles

it also doesn't help that the oven's a piece of shit and there's no utensils

>can't be bothered and just have noodles
>that the oven's a piece of shit
Spooky
Are you sure you aren't me?

Just you wait...
Hotaru is a slut

時間を超越して

No, she isn't
Why do you have to me so mean all the time

Hello beautiful people

Heya, welcome back

youtube.com/watch?v=KsH26IzZ14c

No I'm not sure, for all I know you could be me
Heyo

How are you?

Yes she is
Its just the way I am retard
Anglos are not people

Hello.

I'm a people...

No
No, there's no need to force yourself

Lets just call you my gf, and we'll leave it at that.
you on the left
I'm alright, still need to catch up on work though.

I'm still trying to find a job

If you're an anglo you will have to leave
Its just how things work around here
We have a hierarchy system around here and it so does happen that anglos are below trash
Really not that hard to make fun of people

You're below trash

meanie

Good luck!
I eagerly await your imminent success.

Stop posting that picture
She looks stupid
Not playful or cheerful
But stupid

I am a good person.
I think Kurisu looks very good.
You're just retarded, stop posting cow tits

o-ok...
Hope that goes well for you, I'd suggest talking to people you know and try and get a job through nepotism rather than applying for jobs

Every job I've had I initially got through family/friends or simply showing up at the right time

No

I was going to work for a furniture guy that my grandpa knew but he's retiring so I have to find a real job now

>nepotism
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do you have any qualifications at all? You could get a security license or work in a warehouse, those a good honest well paying jobs, they might even help you stay healthy.

I have to admit that that's a funny image but Okabe is also a nerd

>they might even help you stay healthy.
I'm pretty fit already

And no I don't. I just worked for a guy that my grandpa knows before now and I'm going to school so I don't have any certifications in anything

Hm, true

Can you say more than one or two words?

>I'm pretty fit already
l-lewd
You mean you are in highschool? or is this a part-time thing at uni.

>lewd
How?

I'm in uni

You don't need words to understand
Try to feel it

How is being fit lewd?

I feel nothing

>how?
I'm picturing you as athletic tomboy qt sweaty gf, don't ruin this for me.
I guess you will have to settle for working in a cafe, at least you have work experience now, the first job always requires nepotism.

Wha?

I mean I feel nothing more than just what I feel always, and I feel right now that you're retarded

*ruins it for you*

I'm going to try to work at a movie theater or something

I'd recommended a job where you don't have to deal with the general public

I currently work at a café and I hate having to constantly be friendly and deal with people

I worked with people in my last job and it wasn't too bad

Hm, I see, it's impossible for you to feel anything...

>wageslaves
disgusting...

Are you a NEET?

You just don't know me.

I worked at a super busy restaurant (ever been to wildfire in Auckland? we would have like 400 customers a night) and I liked interacting with customers, it was the backbreaking work that made it hell.
On the bright side I learnt to properly maintain a knife and how to cut every type of meat.

I could just live off my scholarships but I don't like having nothing to do

>doesn't sleep, talks to himself, stalks posters, spends days watching anime
Yes, he is
I do

Yes.
Just think about it
You wage slave your time away and make someone ton of money while getting nothing...
No.

>while getting nothing
I get money lol

Do your parents pay all your bills?

I just described you
I forgot to add a few things, but it's you

How do you afford living, welfare? Rich parents?

NEET life is best life.

I prefer the word "hikikomori"
I mean that he gets majority of what you make for working your ass off while you get only a very small amount
You want to know too much retards
And you're retarded

Oh well

Prove me wrong

I would rather kill myself than live with no ambition and be a drain on society with no future except an empty funeral.
Alot of businesses have a very low profit margin, most cafe owners barely make ends meet and most of their revenue is lost to employee wages, only large businesses can afford to have high profit margins.

Me tbqh

I mean the same could be said about you
If you're aiming for someone to come to your funeral you're aiming really low.
Plenty of smart and talented people died alone without anyone coming to their funeral

JESUS, I knew what kind of doujin I will be using tonight, thanks bby.

No, that's wrong, I don't talk to myself...

Show me where I talked to myself

Explains a lot.

Daily reminder that 2D is superior to 3D in every single conceivable way

It's less at about the amount of customers and more about me being socially inept and the large amount of snarky old people who treat you like trash
Hot

idk 3D has done pretty well for me so far

That was my example of the bare minimum achievement, I plan on having both friends and family as well as a fulfilling career, aiming for anything lower is wasting your one chance at life. I don't know why I'm saying this, you will never stop your Hikikomori ways.
Oh, that job actually let me come of out my shell, I guess because it was a very high class restaurant the customers I got were really nice and alot of them were tourists.

I think its pretty amusing that wage slaves and normalfags feel pity for me, yet they all pretend to care for other people.
Don't reply to me normalfags and fuck off from this general.
Good post.

here

Thot

N-no

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF ME! THOSE ARE PRIVATE

*replies to you*
What are you ganna do about it huh?

>I plan on having both friends and family as well as a fulfilling career, aiming for anything lower is wasting your one chance at life.
Then fuck off from Sup Forums, and go do this I really don't care what you want to do with your life normalfag, but people like you are literal niggers and are ruining this site
That's not really me talking to myself though

What pictures?

Everyone knows you're a slut, don't bother hiding it

You treat this place like /r9k/
Stop spreading your depression fueled cancer to everyone else, people like you who escape their containment board ruin this place, if you want to cry about wagecucks and having no life go join them.
Every fucking time

whoa gee whiz

Yeah, okay, relax, I'm not going to blame or judge you

He started it

This place was never meant to be /soc/ either so fuck off there you have plenty of normalfags who are not depreesed in any way, go achieve your dreams with those niggers cause I don't want people like you here either

>hello I am /soc/ I also visit /fit/ /ck/ and /biz/ does anyone want to hear about my life plans? I will have lots of friends a family and a fulfilling life can't you just hear how that all exciting all sounds haha? doing something that literally everyone in existence did? I am not a normalfag though
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Simmer down there.
You seem to take this internet site pretty seriously.

I just checked out /soc/...
Filled with kik/discord, dickrate threads and disgusting fetishes.
n-no thanks

Do not reply to me normalfags

For such an attention seeker you would have thought you would have a trip.
At least that way I could filter you.

I don't know about you guys but I come here for "international discussion" not to listen to some whiney Lithuanian bitch about "REEE normies get off my board"

>international discussion
This is an anime board