Hi, I'm Clairo. Explain why you guys hate me

Hi, I'm Clairo. Explain why you guys hate me

shit music for shit teens

weird fingers

Talentless hack + Industry plant

you're twitter page makes me wanna throw up

tits or gtfo

I just hate ugly girls, especially the ones who think they're not.

Hi , I don't but you're not here often. You remind me of my software claroread, you might be interested in it.

Good luck.

You objectively have no sense of perspective if you think she's "ugly," like honestly try leaving the house sometime dude

and i hate manchildren hiding in their parents basement. you know just because you don't like them doesn't mean others don't genuinely do for there talent

Im just tryna fuck

You're a complete fraud who's father works in the music industry so you were basically handed your career on a platter with zero talent to compliment it.

The fact your first live performance ever was on a show with Tyler The Creator, and all these other much more well known artists is living proof you didn't do anything beforehand to get there. And having a viral youtube video doesn't count.

I just think she's ugly especially after i saw her at video. Stop with the strawmen faggots.

you go to lehigh and you're on Sup Forums hmu qt

Her looks are the main reason she's popular. You may think she's ugly but you're delusional if that's the consensus for everyone else.

You said," Home Depot is my shit" during your set at the Observatory and I thought that kind of language was really uncalled for. I had to explain to my son what the word shit meant and that wasn't a conversation this parent was ready to have let me tell you.....
Brockhampton brought nothing but class to the stage and was a great experience for my boy Quinn, unlike you little miss potty mouth

My opinion means more though than the average Sup Forumstant because i was born a beautiful guy by good-looking parents. Also I don't worship homely girls because I have a unique perspective for that very reason.

Hate to throw you off the high horse grandpa but shit is no longer a swear word. It's standard professional vernacular these days.

Dickhead

/r9k/ virgins itt

>My opinion means more though than the average Sup Forumstant
Oh do you know music theory?

>vernacular
ooh which college did daddy buy you to know such big words ms potty mouth?

OK listen to this if you seriously think she's an "industry plant" just because music you dislike is popular

We weren't talking about music though? Also music theory is useless in my life.

Why are you here? Are you short?

she looks like between 12 and 30

you keep posting about yourself as if it's people legitimately interested in you, but it's obvious as fuck

Clairo

>Why are you here?
Why is anyone here? I just like shitposting once in a while.

i wanna fuck your sister

You should go back to tinder

Dafuq? Kys

Go back to grindr pretty boy

What was it like working with Harvey Weinstein?

Tinder is for losers that are too afraid to say hi to others irl which works much better and gets you laid quicker.

Haha ya bro swipe right

Dude, YOU need to leave the house. I see more attractive women every day at work. She's average as fuck.

Hey um Mrs. Clairo can I have you please explain anal sex to Quinn while you're at it? You might as well at this point you harlett

where do you work?

creepy...

ew dude gross, I meant what's your profession?

The oldest profession

pimp

I meant what do you do when you're not sucking cock?

I fuck your litle sister

actually my "sis" is gender neutral and is just referred to as my sibling

>actually my "sis"
stopped reading there

aw he thinks he can read, how cute

>aw
stopped reading there

kids kids, time to go to sleep.

Aw how cute it trying to communicate

>Anonymous: No.77374265
stopped there

I don't hate you, but I don't think you make particularly interesting music, and I find it incredibly frustrating that (outside of places like this) if you so much as somewhat imply that part of your success is due to something related to your appearance and not your talent as an artist you'll receive a heap of derision for being sexist or whatever.

Like shit I already said that I don't even like the music and yet I've watched Pretty Girl like 10 times because I'm a sad lonely dude and watching a cute girl do cute things makes me feel better. It's not your fault, but you're basically capitalizing off this involuntary impulse and yet will act incredulous if anyone attributes at least part of your success to that blatantly obvious fact. The song snarkily refutes the idea that you'd reduce yourself to being some "pretty girl", existing only for the superficial desires of another, and yet this nearly 7 million view video showcasing your looks and "quirkiness" does exactly that, the entire comment section riddled with people expressing their infatuation for you.

It's art/entertainment reduced down to its cheapest qualities and it makes me a bit uncomfortable, and a bit sad.

Aw how cute it learned one phrase. Maybe we can teach him another

>one new post
stopped

Nah, you're probably a manlet.

inb4 you post on twitter again about how your sad about haters.

tfw all of her fans are 14 year old boys that call her "baby"

Aw it thinks it can talk with adults after learning one sentence

your set at the observatory was almost as trash as steve lacys. ALMOST.

Nice Twitter filename user

Thanks

omg i bet that diet coke wuz sponsared

i got blown by two different girls in the same week a few weeks ago

i now have a rash, but at least i'm not a virgin

Is this pasta? It's pretty accurate

Nobody cares holy shit

It's not. But now it is.

>Implying there is anything wrong with being an industry plant

All the most loved bands in history are plants.

you obvs do

That's not true.

Good post.

I can’t tell if that’s a coors lite or a coke but either way shit taste

Whore

So many whores in this world, it makes me sick. And this is coming from a chad

t. virgin

>manlet
>insulting
>not ironic

you old, ugly fuck. crawl to the shithole walmart near your folks place and tell the sales clerk you want to see which gun barrel tasted best. weak, trash.

manlet confirmed

You drink soda and that's enough to turn me off
you also seem like a huge fucking whore

yeah pretty much

sausage fingers, also Diet Coke is shit

I hate*
their talent*

this but ironically

God tier reply

'cause your talent is nonexistent

this bitch fucking sucks