So what did they talk about during dinner?

So what did they talk about during dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhjnAVnY5ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obi Wan

cucking han solo

>Do you guys like sand?

>Lando: so how was your fight with kanan and ezra mister vader?, those rascal didn't even stand a chance, right?
>vader remains silent
>lando sips his drink
>han scratches his nose

Just some forced small talk from Lando to feel out the mood, followed by prompt silence. Lando was probably trying to take a crack at the princess before she was shipped off to become a sex slave.

They made some awkward small talk about the weather in Cloud City and how Lando's wife was doing with her pregnancy.

>strange, princess, you remind me of someone. do you know kiera knightly at all?

This was the best scene in the entire series. A door opens, and Space Hitler is standing there, and everyone freezes, except Hand, who instantly tries to murder him. Even though it doesn't work, it's such a great reaction. A normal human trying to defy space magic and kill maybe one of the worst people in the entire universe, as far as anyone knows.

>"When your father comes uninvited"

Vader just made choke puns the whole night while flexing his hands

>"Don't choke on your chicken Han"
>"I find your lack of vegetables on your plate disturbing"

I'm surprised Lucas didn't try and change this. Greedo has a gun to Han and its too cold blooded. Vader is drinking a tall glass of blue milk and Han opens up on him, perfectly fine.

It's because with Greedo, Han had the (moral)highground

Han: You should be more worried about your daughter choking...
*looks around, smirking*
Han: ON MY COCK!

He did. In the Special Edition, and later versions I presume, Han doesn't squeeze any shots off. He draws and Vader Force yanks his piece away.

>Hand

Not in the 97 special edition, so mustve been later changes

He's just baiting you. I think the internet would have thrown a bigger shitstorm over a change like that than the Han/Greedo scene.

Han: "It's your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?"

Vader: "I wouldn't accept it."

Han: "You've got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?

So why didn't they have this dinner scene, Is Lucas too autistic to write a dialogue scene that lasts longer than 5 minutes or was he playing 4d chess by not showing us?

>Do you like the wine Vader? It's imported from Tatooine

Vader: let me tell you about my mother

how would Vader even eat
was he going to be there just staring at people?

a straw

youtube.com/watch?v=yhjnAVnY5ns

>take a crack
Im sure Vader and Han practiaclly begged Lando to fill her with his superior black seed

Burka and Spaghetti is my favorite morning radio show.

maybe if the new disney writers were on the job. also han wouldn't be allowed to handle a laser gun just in case it triggers any BLM protectorates in the audience who can't see a white man holding a gun

How was Vader planning on eating?

I love this little shitbag. Other primates have a grasp of language, he's already got sarcasm.

OH BOY WATER SOUP, WATER STEW, AND FRESHLY SQUEEZED WATER JUICE