So Sup Forums why are you still a nationalist?

So Sup Forums why are you still a nationalist?

You know we are all human?
Nations and man made constructs

>post ironic bait
>circlejerk commences

>man made construts
hows that a bad thing dickhead?
the thibg you use to shitpost is also man made, but you are happy to have it so you can shitpost

O n e p o s t b y t h i s I D
n.
e.
p.
o.
s.
t.
b.
y.
t.
h.
i.
s.
I.
D.

>we are all human
Only whites and Asians(Indians and middle easterners are not Asians like your government tells us they are)

Liberalism

Teaches you to be guilty about shit you didn't do and love people who hate you.

pic related

>Anyone takes pride in being a member of this Tuvanese throat singing mosaic collective

Are you even listening to yourself, Hans?

im not nationalist but nationalism is the only thing that can oppose leftism and islam.

>falling for the bait
>bumping a bait thread
Newfags

Except neither of those things is necessitated by nationalism. Nice bait thread m8. I bet it will get a lot of replies

Why is a pride in other's accomplishments a bad thing?

there is nothing wrong with being proud of what your ancestors have done to make your life better

beside, I am not german

I am a willing participant in this bait thread. What is your excuse for bumping it

>What is your excuse for bumping it
>he doesn't know what saging is
Again, you're a fucking newfag.
Perhaps is more up to your speed.

Pretty good job saging, there. I'll have to remember that.

We'll be muslims soon enough. Then we will find you leftshits, find you and have a long talk about how the 'right' side of history doesn't respect your feels anymore. Almost can't wait.

Because being nationalist is the nash equilibrum. Anything that isnt gets destroyed within a few generations.

This thread with 1 post OP again.
Yes, bitch, nationalism teaches people to take pride for what they never took part in, thus making them contribute to match some ideal of what good citizen is.This stimulates society while in libtard society all you get is hungry sharks eating each other.

>Nations and man made constructs
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
Acts 17:26

>You know we are all human?
What kind of human?
African, European, Asian, Eskimo, North Amerindian, Mestizo, Ainu, Australian Aborigines, Dravidian, Aryan, Pygmy? We're all kinds of different. I mean, we're all animals as well, right? Earth belongs to all animals. Religion is a way to dope the proletariat, am i right? Nationhood is racist; we're all human, and all animals. Animals deserves rights too. We're all equal on this Earth. Morality doesn't exist, right?
The zulu are just as moral as the British, right?
Morality is relative. Pride is silly. Why be proud of something we can't control, right? We shouldn't even be happy that we're born one race and not the other. In fact, there's nothing good about being human or mammals in fact. I think worms and plants are superior if anything; they have more reason to be proud of their accomplishments. We're all just space dust, am i right? Might as well blow the planet up; it doesn't belong to us. We're all extraterrestials. we're all aliens to this earth anyway. No point in living.

>being this new

>Nations and man made constructs
Good, naturalism, natural law, and everything to do with it are all cancerous.
M A N
I S
G O O D
M A N
I S
G O D

So is equality :^)

I feel like a fucking retard for spouting the same old borders do nothing, the world would be better without vastly distinguishable countries and that patriotism is noxious.

10 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "fuck having borders and law and shiet"

>take pride in shit you haven't done
What's wrong in being proud of what my ancestors did?
>and hate people you've never met
Where does this come from? I have no hatred towards most countries.