Nice, fuck old people
(But who cares?)

That makes you happy, I see.

>Russians get slowly replaced by chechens which fuck like rabbits

Good. Too much people lived here.

We are dying \o/ ! I"m so happy again!

Good thing you have open borders Central Asians who pump several babies each

There aren't a lot of them anyway.

Nuh. They are the strangest muslims ever. They practice homo since it's haram to fuck before wedding. They also fuck cattle.
Lots of videos in the Internet.

Why would they film such a thing?

this is why we NEED immigrants to breed "'our"' women.
we ugly pathetic impotent russian "'men"' can not impregnate "'our"' women, they refuse to start families and have kids with us, not to mention our sperm is dead because of alcoholism being a national tradition.
so we have to BEG non-russian Men to fuck "'our"' girls and impregnate them. we invite everyone to do that. please come here and spread Your Glorious Semen, fill "'our"' girls up with Your Strong and Powerful Seed.

Yes, I enjoy every Poorler failure.

Poor Uzbeks... They and their bastard offsprings will live in the Pootler hell. Anyway, Asians are used to being anal slaves.

It's hot

I want to get a Russian qt

come and take one. millions of russian girls dream about being filled up with Glorious Foreign Semen

Post qt pls I want beauty one.

The death rates have been higher than the birth rates in Russia for a while now. You guys have the unholy trinity of HIV, drug-resistant TB, and alcoholism killing your population and tanking fertility rates simultaneously.

... тeбe тoлькo пoвoд дaй

and so on

why is this a bad thing?

to fap to it later

I had no idea things we're that rough, sorry to hear that

>this has been going on in galicia since the 80's

At least they are better than Sardinia

Why is it so low in Italy? Really doesn't make sense to me.

God you're so autistic and pathetic

this churka again

there is like 5 millions chechen in the world, it's really nothing. I would be more scared by asian and niggers

he's a shill paid to post his cuck shit, i think he's russian

Oh no boohoo fucking hohoo the Churka men are breeding with the Slav women what a huge loss for humanity that is.

Fingol

every girl there uses the pill

t. barebacked many italian girls

If you hate Fingols so much you should be supporting Churka mixing because Churkas look even less like Fingols than Russians.

>I would be more scared by asian and niggers
This

If the EU does not militarize the Mediterranean by the year 2100, you will all become African due to their population growth and northern migration.

For the sake of the earth, get your shit together by then. Western civilization depends on you.