What do we think? i thought it was 7.5/10 i loved the last 2 tracks

what do we think? i thought it was 7.5/10 i loved the last 2 tracks

one of the most unique things I've ever heard, I like how the production is oddly lo fi. I think this album will be critically panned, but I personally found it almost as texturally interesting as person pitch

I thought it was really comfy, nothing crazy but ayy, I've always just found panda bears music comfy

this is by panda, right

yeh

sounds like painting with but with weirder mastering and more whacky sounds

I thought this came out the 12th

deak leaked it

on my second listen now. did the first on speakers and doing it now on headphones. i really like it. i think everything the anco crew do is great and this is no exception. nod to the folks has a really awesome chorus. i dont really like the open your eyes thing at the end of part of the math. the melodica sound and the sample and everything. love the singing on it though. really good release.

this true?

Yeah, Panda just blasted him on Twitter

obviously, based deaker is always a leaker

3 tracks in rn. Digging it a lot, doesn’t really sound how I expected

I cant tell if this is a bad vinyl rip or if this record is actually meant to sound lo fi and weird

either way its very interesting

can't be goodbye
goodbye good crew
so i wont say goodbye
goodbye to you

this section makes me very happy

shepard tone is a banger

Dies anyone have a link?

anybody got a link?

its in the thread

>30 minute EP
based

i loved it. listened to it 3 times now. every track strong in its own way. definitely doesnt have an album vibe, which i guess i was expecting due to it being 30 minutes. definitely felt like an ep which is still great. panda bear still strong asf

its fuckin amazing. best thing he’s done since person pitch. perfect in its simplicity. SO BASSY

aaaaaa Shepard tone is so good

that's pretty funny
they all seem like good dudes, wonder what's gonna happen because of the leak lol

'ts pretty good

i can tell that there's a lot of bass not coming through on the rip. this EP needs to be played in a rave/club setting

is there only the one vinyl rip out?

DUDE AUTOTUNE LMAO

This is what PBMTGR should have sounded like

nod to the folks is really good, love the air raid siren sounds he used on it

Dude, some guy on reddit leaked it, don’t be so gullible.

I heard that they only released it on vinyl, no digital release whatsoever

>"Guess you never really know who you're true friends are. Fuck deak and everything he's done to us in the past twenty years."

Damn, noah really was pissed.