Alligator extermination when?

Name one reason we should keep these fucking monsters alive.

Other species that must be wiped out from our continent:

Mosquitoes
Wolves
Grizzlies

pic unrelated but worthy of being spread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_alligator_attacks_in_the_United_States_by_decade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So talking about exterminating niggers is Sup Forums related, but talking about exterminating alligators (the niggers of animals) is not Sup Forums related? It indeed is a political issue, and it's a politically incorrect issue.

Thanks for the bump anyway.

Ban assault allahgators

Slide/bait thread.

They are both delicious and important to the ecosystem.

That's a poor analysis, faggot.

Then we should eat them all. How are they important to the ecosystem?

Gators are bro-tier fag source I'm from FL

>eating humans
>bro-tier
>trust me, i live in a state with them

You're an idiot

source- i'm not.

Fuck your state and your shitty football teams.

who gives a fucking shit

Alligators are fucking cool you pussy.

t. Floridian.

Not an argument

I give a shit because alligators are worthless literal monsters who eat human beings.

Apex predator of the Everglades, keeps other animals in check, and don't say your gonna go hunting rats and snakes

>Philadelphia gaining white population
IT'S HAPPENING

the Floridafag is right though. Gators are bros and if you are scared of them you are a giant pussy.

They also taste amazing.

>t. swampfag

>nyc turning white again
>liberal hipsters

reeeeeeeee

>allowing their numbers to be so substantial that they waddle up into people's backyards

Of course they're delicious, but Florida has millions of them. How many are necessary?

>keeps animals in check

including humans

It's mating season now those gators are probably all weak males that got their territory and females taken by a big male before being chased out. They don't really kill many people, on average maybe 9 a decade.

not an argument, just kill yourself

Mosquitoes are an invasive species. They can be wiped out, at least.

>Get rid of mosquitoes
>Malaria stops
>Nigger population explodes from mass muh dik

Are you retarded? Mosquitoes are our greatest ally. We need to encourage disease if anything.

>literal monsters who eat human beings.

lol sit down kid.

Now that we are on the topic of alligators/crocodiles, does somebody have statistics for alligator/crocodile attacks in the united states? I've heard they are on the rise.

>be American
>go to Disney World
>involuntarily get put in the alligator digestion ride.

KILL THEM ALL.

Personally, I'd rather see one of those famous Python-Gator battles in the Everglades. It's unbelievably cool.

But seriously, am I the only one more sad about the little boy being killed than a bunch of perverted faggots?

Maybe white people just prefer colder areas.

Areas with no alligators.

look at the shill
all shills are kikes, post holohoax busting anti kike memes in every shill thread while sageing

How about we externinate shitty parents?

How is it even a battle? If the snake grabs the alligator he's ded. If the snake is small enough to be overpowered by the gator she's ded. That's how it goes.

>Other species that must be wiped out from our continent:
>Liberals
>Mosquitoes
>Wolves
>Grizzlies
Fixed and saged.

Alligator Internet Defense Force please leave.

I don't think so, it wasn't his fault, it was his parents who thought it was a good idea to play next to water at night

>Name one reason we should keep these fucking monsters alive.
They're fucking awesome and an important part of wetlands ecosystems.

Mosquitoes, on the other hand, can be exterminated without remorse.

I don't think an American Crocodile has ever been confirmed to have killed someone in the states.
But here's the list of fatal gator attacks.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_alligator_attacks_in_the_United_States_by_decade

all of the ones you mention keep the homeless population down. people try to go live in the woods and get eaten or die from some illness