Why are Indians so fucking creepy?

Why are Indians so fucking creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/pk-mahanandia-cycle-india-sweden-love-untouchable/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

A handsome white man posting the same thing would be "alpha as fuck", "a legend", and he would gets the nudes btw.

No handsome white man would write something like that Pajeet.

There has been an experiment like this on Sup Forums (or several ones?), where a guy sent the rudest and creepiest messages with a 10/10 muscular boy picture, and he got enthusiastic answers, nudes, phone numbers and stuff like that.

>bitch lasagna

theres a nigga who literally rode bike from india to sweden for pussy.
thats how horny these people are

>not bitch carbonara
what a fucking beta

what did Indian Hitler mean by this

I thought you were fucking with me

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/pk-mahanandia-cycle-india-sweden-love-untouchable/

it's true lmao

when I am on internet often I see people (usually indians or even my countrymen) putting ,,,, instead of dot or dots. why does that happen?

How the fuck did he survive through THREE warzones with a second-hand bike?

but more importantly, did he get to fuck swedish pussy in the end?

no one is going to bother killing a random pajeet on a bike

probably fingers are too big to type properly

They accidentally press the , key rather than the dot and they either didn't notice or don't care to change it. That's my theory anyway

If you can't see the difference between creepy messages and creepy pajeet messages, then you really are a pajeet. Creepy can be sexy. "i vil fak you veri hard pls sir" is not sexy.

They have been married for 40 years so I certainly hope so for him.
Would be funny if he traveled 4000 just to be rejected.

4000 miles*

Can confirm. Have a 10/10 chad as my tinder pic right now. Didn't change my bio. Saying rude dirty things and getting the green light regularly

If you think that's creepy check out

>bitch lasagna
doubt.png