America 2017

Sir step outside while we go inside your property to take your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MNMMc6oiK8
youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
youtube.com/watch?v=RmmCzVnAArs
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>And then their families ate dinner alone that night

Oh officer, let me save you the time, I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. Have a nice day

>implying any of the local cops in my area would dream of trying to enforce that shit

Shit, you too?

2017 is small time can u guys imagine the shit storm on 09/09/2019??

They would

No they wouldnt.

No officer I will not if you want them your going to have to kill me for them. *Opens fire*

fpbp

AMERICAN REVOLUTION WILL NEVER DIE!!!
FILTHY COUNTER REVOLUTIONARY UNAMERICAN TRAITOR, I DECLARE WAR ON ALL OF YOU!

hell no they wouldn't, police care more about their lives than a zog paycheck.

>Not knowing your local police officers

>Hi sir may I have your guns?
>I lost mine in an accident, too bad i wont be ready for rahowa...
>Here have mine. Hail Hydra!

Tragic.

FUCK. THAT.

>shoots both cops and runs into nearest ditch

Ya, I was fishing in the ocean, deep sea, I don't really feel like reliving the trauma of what happend out there...tragic

>no body armor
>no long guns
>two guys

whew

Sorry officer I need them to defend freedoms by shooting up the local school.

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>15 / 5 / 12 / 2
>[Update] [Auto] 4 new posts
>runs inawoods gets dug in with hundreds of thousands of patriots in mountains, we march on D.C declaring the Revolution as victorios and the foreign invaders as destroyed.
The March On D.C.

Gun control will push this country Ito a fractious civil war and secession crisis

It wouldn't be like the civil war it would be like the fall of the Roman republic or the crisis of the third century

We would fracture into a number of independent blocks and upstart rebellions coupled with massive civil unrest and foriegn invasion

It would be horrible and it would end the United state as we know it, it took the Romans nearly 30 years to get heir empire back in that crisis and they were lucky.

By all reason the Roman Empire should have ended in the 200's. I doubt we will be that fourtunate

Fucking pleaseeeee happen, there'd be at least one or two places with mass resistance and I'd go there and finally have a good RL happening to participate in and die and leave this fucking cultural garbage pit behind.

Do you want the bullets too, or just the guns?

Krag smash manlets!
Get revenge on world.
Height power!!!

>2017
>implying that we'll last that long

Texas will unite the south.

>"Sir, are you aware that President Clinton authorised the burning of the constitution yesterday, then rewrote it in its entirety with the help of tumblr, reddit, and the JIDF? Are you also aware that you are now in violation of several different laws pertaining to being a white male?"
wat do?

kek

that twelve year old kid is fucking huge! and he has guns? he must be an unstobbable shit

"They were stolen sir. Go to that local Black Lives Matter protester though, I think he's the one who stole them."

*Cops waste the nigger*

News later that night: Racist police murder upstanding black citizen during gun confiscation raid.

>Gun control will push this country Ito a fractious civil war and secession crisis

Can burgers get off their ass from the couch to even do a civil war?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Also
>I lost them in a boating accident

Excuse me, madam, but I identify myself as a black woman, and I identify you as a white man, so who's in violation of the law now?

I already stopped paying taxes I am quite looking forward to the coming civil war. Liberalism must be stopped to save america. If that means killing them so be it.

Yes

It doesn't take that long to lose weight when the society breaks down

I declare unrelenting war on all enemies of the Revolution, LIBERTY OR DEATH!
youtube.com/watch?v=1MNMMc6oiK8

You forget that police are on a massive power trip and also following mob mentality

>implying they will take your guns that blatantly
They know it will cause an uprising, they will slowly put tons of regulations and restrictions until you can only own a paint gun, then they will take your guns. Making the public more willing to give them up.

The best way to store your guns in a confiscation scenario that I have seen is to put them inside of 4" pvc with screw caps on the end. Then you can bury them.

Do yourself a favor. Buy a drill press and %80 lowers

I've met police, they are scared shitless to invade a house, in a state of revolution the police will join the revolutionaries, not from a point of revolutionaries being stronger but less risk of death.

SHTF weight loss program is effective.

>Wait, we have to grow our own food? How does that work?

Have you ever even seen riot police?

And what happens when politicians and local officials are murdered in their own homes in the process of enacting such laws? And when peaceful demonstrators are undoubtedly murdered by an heavy handed government? A few boxes of grenades and rocket launchers can go missing from armories very easily and wind up inflicting untold damage in a guerrilla style insurgency. If they want to play hard ball they'll have to prepare for years of bloodshed insanity.

You forget, the police are outnumbered something like 400 to 1 in this country.

riot police invading 300 million houses to check for guns?

I feel the words of those who came befor me surging in my blood. Patriots who freed America from the British and defended Texas from the Mexicans.
Four words.
Come
And
Take
It

There is like 700k cops in the us and less than 200k armed Feds.
Your average rural sheriff is not going to kick your door in like a cowboy, especially on a request from Hillary Clinton.

I guarantee 100% of pol posters would hand over their guns as soon as 10 guys in swat knocked on their door.

>the government will never be able to set up a program to confiscate dangerous weapons
>the government will totally be able to set up a program to deport 30 million people
Sup Forums

If you live in a major city you are fucked but probably didn't have great gun rights anyway. In the country it works differently.

The colonists put up with all sorts of bullshit prior to the Revolution, including martial law. What were the Redcoats doing at Lexington and Concord? Going to seize guns, that's what, and that kicked off a war.

And people want to come and take our guns. I don't get it. If you want one of the few things that will get us off our asses to clean house, it is taking our guns. Hell, Jeh Johnson just said that gun control is now a matter of national security, which means that the Obama administration is getting ready to cram something through congress, come hell or high water. I just don't get it. These fucks are severely outnumbered, they depend on us, and they're pushing to do the one thing that will cause us to slit their throats. The funniest parts is that their supporters in the civilian world are all unarmed.

Mao Zedong understood what he was talking about when he said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." We should listen to him on that, and then make sure that the political power rests squarely in the hands of the people.

You can deport 30 million people by hostility and removing the benefits of being here.
Can't do that with 300 million guns.

This. Sure there are a few asshole cops in my town, but for the most part they're all pretty cool. Story time:

>out in back woods shooting with friends
>liberal cunt that lives down the street calls the cops
>says we're shooting fully automatic weapons, says she fears for her life
>none of us have automatic weapons
>cops show up
>we know both cops, cops know all of us
>end up hanging out with them for an hour talking about how pussy liberals are and how they're destroying this country
>friend let's both cops try his decked out AR-15
>all have a good laugh, cops tell us to be safe and have a good afternoon
>shake hands and they leave

Its funny, liberals think that everyone in the military and police force will just obediently turn on their own fellow Americans.

Yeah, then call all of our gun nut buddies, tell them what is coming, then surround the SWAT guys as they're kicking in somebody else's door and get our guns back.

>Canada current year
Hey buddy, lets take turns blowing this dog

The weapons are far, far more numerous, easier to hide, and far harder to find; the people are criminals who congregate together and self-announce in various ways.

>Update
>be in urban enviroment
>swat forces go to secure house
>gets completely surrounded by immediate fighters in all directions pouring out of the hundreds of thousands of homes

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

*closes door*

Why don't they ban niggers instead?

You mean the people that go out to deal with people using melee weapons and rocks? You've seen how out numbered the police are. If you armed the police with their lethal gear and armed that mob with guns Americans typically own it'd be a fucking slaughter by overwhelming firepower.
Anyone who thinks militia groups also wouldn't preemptively strike police stations the second a real mass confiscation started happening is dumb as fuck.
This doesn't end well for the gov, ever.
The second civil war is declared by the population the gov loses. There isn't a scenario where they win, not today at least. Let our men get cucked and try again in 50 years.

My weapon doesn't rely on welfare to stay alive, I have it and it just exist in my safe now.
An illegal relies on being able to work to eat.
Heavily enforce anti illegal immigration laws and they'll deport themselves.

No my town is mostly white...

>30 million
>300 million
those aren't the same number

"It's about time, I've been waiting since last year."

>make two statements that are not logically connected in any way
>think this disproves Sup Forums
leaf

Fuck off, faggots.

Fill with oil or grease

Ficki ficki, bitch.

It's funny that people think the police and military will turn on their constitution and fellow Americans because someone like shitlery said so.

>le cucked leaf

Maybe 100% of Canadian pol posters.....

This kills the leaf.

>leaf
>projecting his pussy bitch mentality on others
Fuck out of here, our ancestors fought for their freedom while yours begged for it.

>10 guys in swat knocked on their door.

>implying they are going to send swat teams and squadrons to millions of homes across the US simply to confiscate guns i.e a Glock, a revolver, etc

While all the swat teams and cops are extremely occupied attempting to confiscate guns across the US, niggers will be running rampant with the guns they still have.

This is a liberal's wet dream

We then have a good laugh about it, then laugh even harder when we fondly remember the execution of said President Clinton and her entire regime that morning.

When I get a my own place I plan on making a bunker to store all my weapons. I've always like the whole preparing for the happening shit even tho I don't believe in all the conspiracy bullshit. I'll keep a few guns in the house for safety reasons and the rest in an underground bunker.
>my guns? Here's the two I didn't lose officer. Damn squirrels diggin holes through my house and stealing my guns.

Make up some SJW bullshit about being a black woman
>Leave town immediatley
>Start forming groups of conservatives
>Gather up militia
>SECEDE
>Live in new comfy Confederacy while libshit towns burn out of allowing degeneracy

Make up some SJW bullshit about being a black woman
>Leave town immediatley
>Start forming groups of conservatives
>Gather up militia
>SECEDE
>Live in new comfy Confederacy while libshit towns burn out of allowing shit behavior

We would literally have thousands of ruby ridge / waco style standoffs

How don't you know he dropped his report card and these fine law men noticed the situation and acted accordingly?

And then pizza and beers at Linda's?

Yeah what's your point?

>from my cold dead hands
>don't be stupid sir, we'll remove them before the onset of rigor mortis

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

lol, he opens the door for cops. Only in Canada.

>things that never happen

youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

youtube.com/watch?v=RmmCzVnAArs

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

No, officer, you may not go on my property. I have no guns. I sold them to a random stranger years ago.

This shit had been building, and so guns are pre-hidden away. They don't find them.

That is what happened last time they tried

actually I identify as a blue shipping container from 1986

pic related is me and my wife's sun

>oh look, another tough guy who thinks he going to overthrow the government without an iron dome

Sorry boss, sold'em all last year.

To who? Shit, it was such a long time ago. I think he said his name was Mike, and that he was from Canmore.

>the government will never be able to set up a program to confiscate documented weapons
>the government will totally be able to set up a program to deport 30 million undocumented people

they have a warrant dumbass

This^

Personally I look forward to it.

It's time for a fresh start.

Not the majority of the population no. But you wouldn't need a majority to plunge this country into Civil War. 5,000-10,000 fighters would be all you need to get the initial crisis going.

And once the US government launches the inevitable excessive crackdown with drone strikes and commando raids, the fires of rebellion will only rise higher.

Only 30% of the colonists supported the revolution.

Too bad that's a felony and you have to go to prison now.