/got/ general

Mother of Burgers edition
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/lists/50-best-female-characters-entertainment-industry-survey-results-951483/item/dorothy-gale-wizard-oz-50-favorite-female-characters-951491
vulture.com/2016/12/sophie-turner-game-of-thrones-season-seven-pranks.html?mid=twitter_vulture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

that was quick

hot!

oh yeah by the way thanks to whoever made this image i requested last thread

She's not even fat.

fucking topkek

Told you fags.

No jonsa posts = dead thread

Anyone here old enough to remember Gendry?

what's his end game?

Row

Rowing.

kek.

Sansa is dead last when it comes to female characters from GoT.

hollywoodreporter.com/lists/50-best-female-characters-entertainment-industry-survey-results-951483/item/dorothy-gale-wizard-oz-50-favorite-female-characters-951491

Even Brienne is higher

What will be the saddest upcoming scene to witness?

Read "saddest" however you wish.

Bran is going to wife her right?....Right?

knife her*

hes been thirsting for her since her first appearance in acok i hope he gets to finger her eventually

she would be higher, as she's taller dumpass

The scene where Jon + Sansa is shown to not happen

This pleases my fat fetish.

so was he actually spending this entire time rowing to get massive arms so he could wield the warhammer just like daddy?

no he's building those arms up to earn monies masturbating sailors

kek

also she had another retarded interview
vulture.com/2016/12/sophie-turner-game-of-thrones-season-seven-pranks.html?mid=twitter_vulture

>Exactly! She holds a power over him. And after she confronted him about selling her to the Boltons, he owes her big time. He knows he has to be loyal to her now, and he has to serve her well, because she holds so much over him. It would destroy his reputation if she revealed any of the stuff that she knows about him. It's tricky. She has power, but it's a question of whether people listen to her or not. You'll see more of that in this upcoming season.

holy fuck she is so god damn retarded. littlefinger saved her life and gave her her home back, its pretty fair to say they're at least square at this point. Also.... if she can so easily destroy his reputation because of what she ALREADY KNOWS, why the FUCK does he stick around for a whole season and why the turbofuck does she have to go to a god damn greenseer to ask what ELSE hes done wrong???????????

>>>She has power, but it's a question of whether people listen to her or not. You'll see more of that in this upcoming season.

nobody should fucking listen to this dumb fucking cunt
>At the end of the season, Sansa gets a taste of power — and it's the first time that she's had that ever, really. She feels like it's deserved because she did so much for Jon and the North, so when she saves the day and doesn't get any recognition for it, it was like she had that first taste of power and then was immediately stripped of it. She was stripped of the respect that she really feels she deserves. She was trying to give her input to Jon and trying to be a collaborative leader, but it's difficult when it's a patriarchy and when there's sexism. It would be a real adjustment for Jon to listen to her and do what she says.
I dont even know where to begin with the delusional pandering in this statement

I think we have long since determined she is not worth listening to.

>She was trying to give her input to Jon and trying to be a collaborative leader, but it's difficult when it's a patriarchy and when there's sexism. It would be a real adjustment for Jon to listen to her and do what she says.

"listen to me jon you piece of shit we need to save rickon" "ok what should we do" "i dont know why are you asking me jon also forget about rickon who gives a fuck" is not useful input

id watch your gay show if she was actually that fat

I want to feed her all the food she desires. I have a feeling she has an appetite like a dragon's.

i know but its annoying that shes constantly being asked to do interviews to allow her to spread this desperate bullshit around for all the sheep. she wants sansa to leech daenerys and arya's arcs so bad its pathetic. /got/ is for the rants that will get me banned from plebsteros.org

Probably as sedentary as a greedy one too.

I notice I never see any interviews from any of the other cast members like this. She seems to have little mental capacity but try to think really hard about the role anyway.

Meere leaving Bran.

She's a narcissistic attention whore, so she gets much more publicity than others.

>Changing Oswell's 'Woe to the Usurper if we had been' line is just fucking bizarre
>do they not expect secondaries to know what the word woe means?

I'm pretty confident that over half of the viewers would have no idea what that entire line meant.
I'd say a good 10-20% wouldn't even understand it's about Robert.

Reminder that Sansa is literally so shit, she has to steal from other characters to stay relevant.

She stole Jeyne Poole's arc.

She stole Theon's speech about how dangerous Ramsay is.

They even had to squeeze her into the bastard letter thing that was originally about Arya, by having her give a shit speech about going to take their home and rickon back. Jon didn't need any fucking speech to get his sister in the books, he shouldn't need one in the show to get his brother either

>She has power, but it's a question of whether people listen to her or not.
Do you even know what power means you retarded cunt?

What power do you have if people can choose not to give a fuck about anything you say.

restarted season 3

show was so much better first 3 seasons

THE BREAKER

OF CHAIRS

How many characters are getting killed of next season?

They killed off ridiculous piles of them in 6, it got silly.

cersei
undead nun rapist
littlefinger
George r r martin
confirmed

Everyone not in the core main cast
Gotta cut off those threads

She would never

>They even had to squeeze her into the bastard letter thing that was originally about Arya, by having her give a shit speech about going to take their home and rickon back.

yeah and also the 'red letter' wasnt even hardly about rickon, it was more about what ramsay was going to do to sansa, the poor martyred damsel in distress, if he got her back. And also sansa and her so-called thirst for revenge and killing is also directly stolen from arya's character arc.

in the books? of course not
in the show? see pic related

sorry senpai that's just the script

needs to fire every peripheral non-meme character so they can give more money to the mother of brown water

It's quite sad really how much attention she tries to get to launch her post GoT career.

She does more magazine shoots and more interviews than any other cast member, which you know is on purpose because main actors like Kit and Emilia probably get a lot more offers that they obviously turn down.

She says outrageous shit that she knows annoys people so people will talk about it, like right now.

And started dating a Jonas brother and literally spent two weeks hanging out with him in public as much as possible, including with literally her whole family, mom, dad, brothers, aunt, everything when they've been going out for only a month or two.

>Cersei
yeah right

Spoil me on the list of upcoming nude scenes to enjoy.

fatgerian

I never even lurk these threads but I've watched the show from the beginning: I was curious about whether you guys, the kind of fans who post about the show incessantly even between seasons, acknowledge the extreme drop in the show's quality post- season 3? Just curious because almost nobody I know seems to have noticed that the writing of the show, much of the acting and all but a few episodes' worth of direction declined instantaneously at the start of season 4 and never recovered. Any responses would be cool, I'm genuinely interested in hearing opinions from people who are still very much on board with the show.

Acknowledge? It's all we talk about.

Any reason you're all sticking around? (other than the dank shitposting potential)

If you people ever broke your autism cycle and would spend half the time studying physics or something than you do discussing this trash you'd be fucking einstein / feynman 2.0

i dont think anyone here actually likes the show anymore

>Any reason you're all sticking around?

It's a home. A community. For us NEETs it's probably the only place of social interaction.

Objective MVP Actors by Season List

>Season 1
Sean Bean

>Season 2
Alfie

>Season 3
Nikolaj

>Season 4
Dance

>Season 5
Dillane

>Season 6
Liam

>Any reason you're all sticking around?

For him

And my fellow Branbros

Dany
Melisandre
Bad poosy
Some prostitutes

Normies do, which is what led to my confusion
I should've known Sup Forums would have a constant general for a show nobody in the threads enjoys

Now I want to fuck fat Emilia Clarke

GODDAMN

Only thing that keeps me here

None of those are hot naked.
Bleh.

Her PR is trying really really hard on her

Nobody else feels the need to gas up their characters this much, either because:

A. theyre not insecure about their role and importance on the show, or
B. they don't care/aren't narcissistic enough to pretend their role is deep or otherwise something its not

It's pretty much universally accepted in /got/ that
1 = great
2-3-4 = ok
5-6 = mediocre

And S7 will probably be even worse.

>carice isn't hot naked
>rosabell isn't hot naked

We might see Kit's cock in S7, that might be more to your liking?

>Literally the two best pairs of boobs in the entire show
>not hot

source

Some say he's still rowing.

I was clinging to hope for a time that, as a brief cameo, a haggard, bearded Gendry would be seen washing ashore in the background of one of Arya's scenes in Braavos.

Gay?

I just want sansa to get killed off so bad. im so mad she makes it to season 8, even more than im mad about cersei making it to season 8 because at least lena can act her way out of a paper bag

>bad poosy
>not hot naked
m8 her tits were the only good thing about the entire dorne arc

He's right

>ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ENEMIES KONG-FUSED

What did he mean by that? how did Littlefinger know about Kong-Fu?

>Ywn have qt fat dragon girl for a wife

He learned it from Master Foot.
He lived in the Fingers.

>dany
>qt

>lord Stahk, did I ever tell you about your brother Brandon? he was a good friend
what did he mean by this?

im almost enjoying the prospect of more dany screentime just because her facial expressions are so entertaining

is she gonna be naked again?

can't see why they would've keep her alive if she wasn't gonna show the goods.

hopefully she goes naked while in chains&stuff.

most likely getting raeped so yes

She was terrible in Rogue One.

it should be the other way around

Yea, I was sure all of /got/ hates got.

your summary of 1-4 seems pretty spot on but mediocre is a very generous term for what people think of season 5 around here.

Season 5 is just
>Stupid shit, one great pair of boobs, more stupid shit, Sansa rape

T H I C K E R

will she ever get naked again or was it one-and-done?

Never

1 and 2 are great, 3 is good, 4 and 5 were fucking dreadful, and 6 was really bad with a couple of well-directed episodes

i dont think its fair to call 4 dreadful
certainly not as good as its predecessors, but there was still a lot of /comfy/ king's landing plot
plus dance was still there

>It's a "Brienne can't handle Jaime's top-tier banter" episode

It had some of the most awkwardly directed scenes in both dialogue and visual sequences I've seen on TV, ever, and its best moments weren't much better than that

fair enough, but i still don't think that putting it on the same level as season 5 is accurate

well I don't like putting 4 and 5 in the same bracket.

4 was WAYYYYYYYY better than 5. Just about every episodes in S5 left me in awe are how fucking terrible that show now is.

It wasn't like that in S4. Sure it has shitty scenes,but it had good stuff too.

Only "good" thing in S5+ is the epic battle and shit but I never really cared about that, just want a good story.

The large scale battles and good direction and all that shit should completement a well written story to make a good episode. It does not make a good episode by itself, yet that's all we have now.

I honestly considered differentiating between 4 and 5, but honestly I was thinking of putting 4 as the worse season.
5 was bad in a cringy way, meaning a lot of it could just be written off as terrible immediately, but 4 maintained a pretence of respectability that means people still thought it was good and talking to insufferable lengths about it. that's probably marring my judgement, because it annoyed the shit out of me.

4 wasn't good but 5 and 6 are so bad that it makes my head hurt thinking about them.

Then again I think season 2 is a lot shittier than most of /got/. Dany's storyline is just god awful and its only really saved by the strength of the King's Landing and Winterfell stories

you have 10 seconds to name the ONE thing you're hyping for in S7.

hard mode, unironically and not just to laugh at how bad it is.

snaketits and that's literally it
i'll be sorely dissapointed if she doesn't get naked

I'm sure it's going to look great. Well, besides the costumes. Mainly the battles and such.