Hmmm, something seems fishy about this

Hmmm, something seems fishy about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/2nd-amendment-in-action-armed-driver-stops-attempted-mass-shooting/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/24/shooting-wellness-center/13113555/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civilian
m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/september/fbi-releases-study-on-active-shooter-incidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The terrorist attack in Israel a few days ago was stopped by an armed Israeli civilian.

>F**CKING

What did they mean by this?

>shooting stopped before its a mass shooting
What now

Fricking*
You know because it's so offensive.

>most mass shootings don't happen in gun free zones

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/2nd-amendment-in-action-armed-driver-stops-attempted-mass-shooting/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

How do you know if it was going to be a mass shooting if the shooter was shot before he started shooting?

There is about ten thousand videos on liveleak that you can go watch of good guys gunning down bad guy criminals.

Respond or shill

Because almost all have been in no gun zones and civilized people follow the law even if they disagree with it.
>implying guns don't prevent massive amounts of crime in America every year
>implying no citizen can/will do his duty

Saged, I'm in east Africa but you are a nigger

> make SJW thread
> get BTFO so fast it's sad
> delete and repost it
> maybe nobody will BTFO me this time

If an armed civilian stopped a mass shooting, then there is no mass shooting.

Nice proxy

Jonesboro, fags.

Not a proxy, not a nigger

This is a lie
I was in las Vegas a coup!e years ago-
2 cops shot while eating lunch in restaurant.
2 suspects run away, into Walmart.
Citizen with conceal carry goes after them takes out first shooter, second shooter kills him, second shooter an hero's.
Without that citizen they killers would have taken hostages with ease.
But this never made the news.
Because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

OP BTFO!

re-education camp

No AIDS cases were prevented by condoms in the last 30 years.

Yes, because you never know if it would be a mass shooting since they were fucking PREVENTED before they happened or grew out of hand.

Wait, you're insinuating that A, I agree with this shit and B. that I've made it before?

>that kid who dreamed of there being a shooting and him saving the day
oh god i hope none of you do this

>has no critical thinking skills.

It's almost like civilians are stopping them before they become mass shootings!

It's kind of true, escpicially the movie part, people underestamate how hard it is to act logically in a stressfull situation, dont have enoughs expiereince with shooting etc. Your best bet is still GTFO of the place you are in

Just like the adage of a certain alphabet agency:
"Our failures are well known, our successes are not."

I only dreamed of being shot when I was in school. It would have stopped the bullying.

Terrorists only attack soft targets in gun free zones.

cool
vacation?

This is sort of an oxymoron?

If a armed civilian stops a shooter before he is able to kill 4 people how is it going to be recorded as stopping a mass shooting if none occurred?

Vega fag here shit was sad, the cops were just eating lunch when the limp wristed liberals killed them

oh uganda be kidding me m8

Aren't police officers technically armed civilians?

That's actually objectively wrong. Kek.

because if you stop a shooting before it happens it isnt a mass shooting.

It's because they were all hoaxes, to grab your guns.

My ancestors were morons and cowards, so we have to trust the Police and Military not to go full Stalin on us, rather than have the weapons to face them down. Don't be like us.

Never give up your guns.

True enough, when they are stopped by an armed civilian they do not become mass shootings...

Thanks for the flag. Into the collection it goes.

This!

Don't let them take your guns, vatos.

Missionary

That's because armed civilians stop shootings from becoming mass shootings.

That's because all mass shootings happen in gun free zones where law abiding citizens need an imaginary line of "safety"

>2 jamalposts in a row
Are they bringing internet into those straw huts or something?

Police are civilians, that's the first thing wrong with it. Stupid fucking anti-gun shills love trying to redefine a word to 'prove' a false point true.

cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Proven wrong, right there.

IDGI if a mass shooting is stopped then it's not a mass shooting is it?

nigger-lover, I see

>implying I don't live in a far superior mud hut

Tell your mother to close her legs

>says the German

Libtards forget history so easily.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/24/shooting-wellness-center/13113555/

KEK!

But cops are civilians.

No they aren't.

civilian - a person who is not a member of the military or of a police or firefighting force

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civilian

Literally the only time that stupid meme made me laugh.

Fuck you.

God damn it, I meant:

Same logic applies to the shooter. These aren't bad guys from Die Hard. They're normal faggots who got a gun.

mass shootings have multiple kills because no one stopped it. shootings get stopped by armed civilians all the time you misleading toyota supranigger

KONY 2012

T E B A A T U S A S U L A

The FBI disagrees with this.
m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/september/fbi-releases-study-on-active-shooter-incidents

stahp

Big Government will be allowed to hold Nuclear Weapons among many other weapons long after you are forbidden to carry a pocket knife and don't have a right to speak freely in the presence of your boss.

But that's probably what you call liberal paradise.

>child soldier pls go

If it gets stopped it's not a mass shooting.

didn't a terror plot at a draw Mohammed contest in Texas get stopped because they were shot by a Texan civilian?

stupid kike
that is because they all happen in gun free zones

I'd rather die trying to destroy evil than get shot like a faggot while cowering in fear for my life.

Material goods aren't worth dying for.
Neither is an adrenaline high.

Gee, i wonder who's behind this thread

Every fucking week in Israel

Because all potential massshootings that are stopped by an armed civilian barely makes it to the headlines, and people only cares if 100 babbies died

The amount of cognitive dissonance of leftists almost gives me a stroke

>BasedHickock45.gif
Is that really him??!

>controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
>people had to run to their cars to get their guns because of Gun Free Zones
Ery tiem'

>that flag

that's because if it had been stopped then it wouldn't be a mass shooting, would it you faggot ?

It'd just be a shooting, I swear to god can people even use logic anymore ?

Wasn't a mass shooting because only the shooter died.

Thats why they can never be wrong, if a good guy with a gun stops the bad guy with a gun it's before 50 gays get ventilated in a club.

keked
then felt

Thanks for the rare, buddy.

This is definitely a proxy

I'd rather die than live

oh my god thats ridiculous.
why do leftists manipulate eveything?

>why do leftists manipulate eveything

Because reality is never on their side

Legal armed citizens often follow laws. Mass shootings occur in gun free zones. There are no legal citizens (besides police) hanging out in elementary schools, military bases (also gun free zone), banks, college classes, etc...

You can't ban a factor in your argument and conclude it doesn't work, simply because armed legal citizens don't exist in your equation, you autistic fucking faggot.

>be me in parallel universe America where you can conceal carry anywhere
>huge faggot going at the Pulse
>I conceal carry because even tho I'm a faggot I love the second amendment
>fucking kebab enters the bar, starts shooting everyone
>panic at first, run and hide in the restroom with five other dudes
>non-stop gun shots, I'm panicking
>hear the shooter come to the girl restroom just next to us, hear him unload his magazine
>finally the adrenaline drops down a notch and realize I have a gun
>think for a second that I actually have a chance to survive for one more day
>Until I remember the poster I saw that said I'm not John Wayne and real life is not a f**cking movie
>I take my 10mm, remove the magazine, and drop it on the ground, accepting my faith, as I see the restroom door opening itself in front of me

It's pretty funny how they tell us we have no chance against a shooter because we aren't trained police or some of us, not military.

Lets think about this for a minute. Leaving out this recent shooting and focus on the prior shootings. You're telling me that an 80lb autistic kid with no military background or police training, with less range time then me, it's somehow a superior marksman compared to a non-autistic, non-mentally ill, armed citizen?

The media tries to sell this idea that these shooters are all well trained navy seals. They're literally retarded, have little to no idea what they are doing with a firearm, and unlike me, have multiple targets to try and hit. You or I would have 1 target, easily identifiable, who's majority of training relies on paying video games.

Who the fuck are they trying to fool? These aren't trained mercenaries, and only this shooter had police training. No other shooters had training. It's absurd.

This isn't true at all.

There were actually, they were just never reported as such. There was a shooter at a mall here, he was deterred because he saw someone carrying.

If they were stopped, how would they be mass shootings?

I heard something like 92% of mass shootings are in gun free zones

Prove with pic

How the fuck does this troll even make sense?

If someone with any firearm is disarmed by a person with a firearm a potential mass shooting was prevented.

That's because mass shooters pick gun-free zones

That's because all mass shootings have occurred in gun free zones :^)

Michoacan got fucked

why do you think they shoot up schools you fucking imbecile? god i hate facebook.

Might have something to do with majority, if not all, happening in gun free zones burger.

Well said user. If their claim is actually true, then we have to start to wonder why these shooters are on par with navy seals and shit.

because a mass shooting is not a mass shooting if only 1 person is dead :>