My sister listens to 21 pilots, shawn mendes, taylor swift, and ed sheeran. How do I get her into good music?

My sister listens to 21 pilots, shawn mendes, taylor swift, and ed sheeran. How do I get her into good music?

She hates rap btw.

>She hates rap btw.
>likes shitty 21 pilots
really gets your noggin joggin

>She hates rap btw.

Her taste is already better than half of Sup Forums

>How do I get her into good music?
ask nicely

But they're the fusion between Built to Spill and Converge, sprinkled with a bit of Tim Buckley!

does sam hyde wear makeup

deadass serious question

Baby steps. Start her off with Tumblr-core and ''''underground'''' pop like Marina, Lana, Halsey and everyone in this image.

And get her into Pop Punk bands, too.

Not always.

How old is she?

She might like this. She uses tumblr and is into playing anime dating sims on her iphone and cosplaying and doll collecting.

>17
nvm too old

Fleetwood Mac, Bjork, DSOTM maybe

Bjork and Lana Del Rey

Count yourself lucky.
You know what my sister listens to?
Nightcore.

I wish I was joking.

Lmao you wanna fuck her or what?

She sounds like an innocent weeb at least. Dumb but innocent.

tame impala
then mgmt if that goes well (this might not work as well if she doesn't smoke)

Make sure she's into Beyonce or some 'woke' artist, then show her Pitchfork. Protip: Her tastes might get even worse before they get better!

>Beyonce
>woke
wew lad

>She hates rap btw
That means shes not an enormous slut.

>if she doesn't smoke
How’s high school?

>She hates rap btw.
Looks like she'll be the one getting you into good music.

That's okay if she's between 14 and 18. Just hope she won't get into lolicore or denpa.

Show good music to her, like shoegaze, dream pop and indie pop.
MacDeMarco, Peach Pit My Bloody Valentine, Cocteau Twins etc

who gives a shit what she likes

Who gives a shit? You don't need to impose your idea of "good music" on anyone. If she asks you for recommendations, by all means go for it. But you sound like a stuck up asshole when try to "get her into good music"

It looks like he did in that video, it's not exactly unheard of for actors to wear make up whenever there is strong lighting.

Marina and the diamonds

good music?

you guys act like religious cunts trying to get people to listen to the music you like. just let her like whatever she wants. literally doesnt affect you at all

My sister listens to only anime techno shit and video game music and she's 20