Post your scores, prove you're part of the /highiq/ master race. First test I took in 10 years...

>test.mensa.no/
Post your scores, prove you're part of the /highiq/ master race. First test I took in 10 years. I literally cannot understand how anyone could score lower than 120.
>no cheating

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

79 out of 100, i'm pretty smart guy.

>taking a eurocentric iq test and claiming you're superior
Top kek next you're gonna claim race isn't a social construct.

usually score around 140 online
git gud

>eurocentric
back to mexico bitch

Anyone, who thinks that internet IQ tests are trust-worthy, has a 2-digit IQ.

randomly click as fast as possible and got 100

quit ego stroking go read or accomplish something

Same, makes me kek that people take this shit seriously

I need someone to tell me honestly if people put any actual weight into the scores they get on online IQ tests. Sometimes it's hard to tell who is joking on Sup Forums.

did it again a bunch of times once was 80 another was 140. Most was around 100 give or take. I posted the 140 to Kikebook and said look how smart I am.

I am already higher than you goyim, simply by the virtue of being chosen :^)

>damn I'm so intellectual, look at all this smartness
>uses potential to post on the shittiest website on the internet so strangers will pat you on the back
Your average Sup Forumslack

Just randomly clicked answers. Got 130.

This.

My last test was administered by a Harvard-affiliated cognitive psychologist at Cambridge Hospital in 2002.

I scored composite of 143 with my average percentile score at the >99.6th percentile.

I usually get 137 on these, but right now I am drunk. I know I will score under 100. I've seen other people do these tests while drunk and they get under 100 even though they usually get over 120.

I shit you not guys, my parents were so happy that 50 gays got shot that they bought some booze and now we're celebrating. It's like another shoah

Killed not shot, also 49? Excluding the killer who may or may not have been gay. I don't think he was.

He obviously wasn't
They are running that narrative because they want people to think that he was sexually frustrated, not an insane muslim extremist

well done

Did 5 times randomly, never got below 97. How can niggers only have 85 average? are they trying to do bad?

I think so too. I see zero evidence to the guy being gay. They are pushing this extremely old narrative that if you hate gays it's because you're secretly gay.

I noticed this narrative when I was about 10 years old while watching American TV. It's so obvious.
It's like a ''u mad''. Like if I say anything or disagree with you, you can just say ''u mad'' and there's nothing I can say against it that will make me not seem mad. Same with the ''ur gay''. If you hate gays and you get accused of being gay there's nothing you can say that will not sound like you're being too defensive, as if you're actually gay.

>Your IQ was measured to 119, which is equivalent to the 89.7 percentile.

I made "educated guesses" on a good 1/3rd of it.

Aw Yeah!

>117
sounds about right 2bh
Got bored towards the end

101 but I am more intelligent than most university students I know.

>thinking this is accurate
At least I can brag on the internet.

Your IQ was measured to 130, which is equivalent to the 97.7 percentile.

>Because true intelligence= arranging random shapes

Your IQ was measured to 106, which is equivalent to the 65.5 percentile.

IS THAT GOOD?? I have no idea what all those stupid squares and lines meant, I could not find a pattern only the example before the test made actual sense

am I retarded?

I think this is okay

I just woke up so I'm sort of groggy, and I guessed on the last five questions. Because, well, I got bored. Anyway, this test is bullshit.

Your IQ was measured to 113, which is equivalent to the 80.7 percentile.

Not bad, I usually score around 120

you are super smart with an iq of 131, you part of mensa???

Got 119 also. Had to crap so i randomly clicked after 74% completed

Who here /tooadvancefortheearhtlyplain/ here?

Fuckin' plebs actually landing on the graph. Get on my level.

>pretty much guess all answers
>113
I'm okay with that

literally guessed half the answers and got 111

>le sigh

whatever

Bumping.

Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online.

this is racist I'm black

Just took test
>135 master race
wtf is with the last 2 questions
They are bullshit just abunch of squiqly lines

ayy lmao my man
come home with me

I got 80. This is out of 100, right?

Wow, that was easy. If you score lower than... I guess 140? you should just kys*
>* = all comments by this IP address are purely satirical in nature and do not reflect the views of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

No.
It's ok though. The average IQ in India is under 80.

>tfw IQ fell from 120 to 83 in 7 years
Fuck my life. From kind of smart to literal nigger tier.

IQ tests are for faggots
hurr durr , i may live at home and have nothing I'm good at but according to this jewish test I'm above average

I got 130 same as the last test I did ~10 years ago, but I've never done a TRUE test, because I'm scared It'd come out that I'm retarded or even worse; average

I made it

Dayum

How'd I do?

Low IQ detected

Has anyone here taken a real IQ test from a professional?

If so:
>What age.
>What was the result.

>9 years old.
>110.

Got 118 guessing randomly. Got 115 actually trying. Guess I'm retarded

I also score 135-138 on these tests, so I think they're completely legit.

123 but in a noisy room and i got real bored at the end so i guessed a few

>getting over 100 guessing randomly
literally how? I always get like 90s when I pick random shit.

Did you f12 on us user? Where is the picture?

Got bored and clicked though the final five or six. I always wonder why they do these at job interviews, I can't think of a real world application for this nonsense.

17 years old
Result was ADD, first half of the test 130 and second half of the test 110.
Long test too, i sat there for more than two hours
I'm also this guy =>

This means I got higher that 145 right? damn I must be smart!

hm that's disappointing

pff, wasted too much time on easy questions and didnt have time to think about hard ones

Beaner trash spotted, you have to go back shit skin.

Now a third person so far joined the club.

t. mehmet

I don't know friend, the way it's recommending you practice some more shouldn't fill you with confidence.

>right wing are less intelligent
>Sup Forums is full of dumb people

96.9 percentile
I used to be smarter

Spatial IQ is diminishing in its relevance in this world, I fear.

well you are still above average, but OP will insult you.

143-146 here. It's ok user after 140 getting kind of autistic and hard to deal with. I do see why Tesla was too weird to figure out too, probably in the 160s or 170s. He could run 70000 cycles of bearings simulation in his head and figure out how much wear the bearings would get lol.

I fear too, machine learning should easily cover this area

I know for a fact that my IQ is above average because of a childhood test, but when I try to take this test, I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at. I just see a bunch of flashlights turned different directions. Am I supposed to see a pattern in the flashlights and pick that way? Am I supposed to pick the one that isn't there? IQ tests are a bunch of trivial nonsense. People's time would be spent much better just not even doing them and doing something that benefits society instead.

>test.mensa.no/

>pick randomly

>get 101

lol

Clicking on a bunch of patterns makes you smart?

What has this world come to...

Didn't you hear? In the western world everyone has above average intelligence somehow.

LOW IQ spotted. Its the ability to process information faster that is measured. You obviously failed as you can't even recognize this.

IQ is way more important than education or knowledge
t. Stefan Molyneux

I took the actual Mensa entrance exam when I was 17~ because I was curious. Got mid 130s. But, if I remember correctly, their their scale went much higher than the 145 shown on this website's results page.

????

no, genetics make you smart
clicking on the right patterns is how monkeys get bananas
you like bananas, don't you?
there's a good monkey

maybe if you werent so dumb, you could see a pattern

>test.mensa.no/
Knew it. Not genius, not too average.

Handsome, good looking alpha with decent IQ master race reporting.

explain to me the pattern in the flashlights and why it matters

Well, it doesn't. This particular study assesses the faculty for spatial plasticity in thought. Nothing more.

just disappointed because í usually score higher
the only real one i took was 141 but that was at 17

i kind of cured my autism over the last few years - being a funtional normie is much more pleasant
muh ego tho

you're me, but with legal weed and god-tier herring

I'm afraid to take the test because I have reduced cognitive functioning from schizophrenia.

146@SD15 when I was 18.

You rarely hear people answer this question along with the SD, which is everything. That should be your little marker of whether people are bullshitting or not.

i always fail hard at those pattern bullshit iq tests. It´s like my brain goes on idle and i just don´t get what i´m looking for.
But hey, at least i got a master in engineering and it was piss easy because i somehow like math lol. t-thanks autism

they move by 45 degees in a direction (top and bottom row is clockwise)

just let the other guy do it

>want to see what my iq is
>gotta make sure it's an accurate and reputable test
>see medical doctors in america using the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
>haha yeah right ill use an internet test instead
>im so fucking master race i scored on a test that isn't representative in any way whatsoever of the any population's intelligence

op and everyone who has done op's test is so fucking dumb and automatically qualifies as mentally retarded. pic related if you want to hear it from a beginner level low tier genius

>test.mensa.no/
I got bored halfway through and just hit "finish"
Wound up with a 97
I literally skipped half the test and my IQ came out basically average
I don't get it