BLACK PEOPLE THREAD

White countries can't post in this thread.

USA reporting in.

>flag
Kek
I appreciate this bait

AMERICA NONWHITE BY 2042!

whats up

Waddup my niggas.

What's up? Canuck reporting.

>italy

Any other Africans?

East Side

just had breakfast

RARE
A
R
E

Get out of here proxy.

Does anyone have the vid where the black guy is rescuing his waifu pillow from a "hostage situation" and empties his mag into the bad guy from two feet away?

Holy shit where are you?

It is not true. I do not believe this, it's bullshit, I do not believe it. I do nawwt

Oh hi proxy

Very rude of you eastern friend, my flag's not rare

Not a fucking proxy

USA White.

Hajajahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahahshshahahahahahhahahshahshahahahhshahahahahahajjajajajajajahahhahahahhahaha

Very weird, showed my flag on your post before I refreshed. My bad, got super excited for a second

Native or tourist ?

Good job Sven, you almost identified the joke.

Mistä olet kotoisin?

See

That was the joke retard

Do you mind shipping me some good hashish?

Praise Idi Amin! Also your country regards homosexuality as a crime punishable by death, so that's also cool.

Hello my descendants

Gib wite wimmyn first

Missionary, been here and around Africa a while tho

Sorry Italy isn't white. You may want to ask , they are generous.

How are the woman there, talking about behaviour and character, pic related.

Most Africans are bro tier. East African women are conservative and funny, far far far better than my experiences with American blacks, who here are regarded as human pitbulls, bred for labor and embarrassing

well at least we know you're black given your reading skills

Hello my fellow kings and queens

WE

Mean IQ of a lot of sub-Saharans is in the 70s. The sweet spot for violent criminal behavior is 80-90. A lot of Africans are unfortunately too stupid to adopt violent behavior.

The mean IQ of American blacks is 85, which means they are incredibly violent and have no inhibitions. Some African countries also have elevated IQs which explains some of the violence.

BACK WORK ALL YOU OR NO RICE

Are gypsies allowed?

They are the laziest Fuckers around not really bred for labor. Shit Mexicans are seen as much harder workers thank blacks.

WUZ

Hi there.

Black women with small asses are kinda attractive. Not this fat jiggling though.

yo, ship me some hashish too.

go home white devil.

i'm black as oil we send.

AN UUUUUUUUU

KANGS