youtube.com/watch?v=saiMO7lqcJs
youtube.com/watch?v=qUyQ1JuxadU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wear clothes
>get anxious when people get 10m too close to you at the bus stop

>wear nothing
>touch others with your presence

Why only 15% of them are blond?
Are you telling me all those tables posted on Sup Forums aren't reliable?

we are brown hair

a lot of women dye their hair

yes, thank goodness, lots of puritans at heart here though they wouldn't admit it

youtube.com/watch?v=saiMO7lqcJs
yes

No not at all.
>naked sauna
>naked changing at the beach
>topless women at the beach
>nude swimming
>nudity at home
No one gives a shit.

Yes unless it's a Hamam

Also the fuck I thought finns liked personal space.

tell me about the Hamam. does anything lewd happen among the girls?

I don't know, Hamams are separated according to gender, but I bet girls do Lesbian stuff.
Guys just have dick measuring contests..

Sounds boldly homoerotic, to be honest.

gick ut ur lägenheten en gång naken för att använda hissens spegel och grannen anmälde mig till hyresvärden

hmm

I know its hard to tell because finns flip flop with their inferiority complex every day but a ton of them say they are proud to be "superior mongol spawn".

Then again they also claim to be romans, true swedes, true russians, true sami and occasionally true aliens. Fucking pekkas man, can't win with them.

>Watching on naked old people
Do not want! Would punch them in the face to be honest, for attacking people sanity.

Probably cuz it's fuggen cold

No, most people here have dark brown/light brown hair.

50-60% of them have "light hair"
Also there are no sources for those meme maps about light hair. In western and southern Finland light hair is way more common than in east for example.
Still people usually say that Finland is the blondest country on earth

Stadsfolk kek.

>Visit American family
>Eat breakfast in underwear and t-shirt
>Cause a bit of a fuzz over this
>Wear shorts in the mornings after this

They could not imagine going to a sauna naked with family, it was almost alien to them

Depends. On one hand, the whole nudism thing originated in Germany (look it up), on the other most people are really prude and shy when it comes to nakedness, especially in public areas (outside of spas and nude beaches ofc).

Real talk, I think the farou islands or iceland wins on that.

But then again, they actually have a smaller population than finland, which is a feat in itself, so its all by the numbers.

Haha. Back in 2014 my relatives came over from America, I live in southern Sweden.
I live next to a lake and people were swimming and such as usual in summer.
Some naked, some not.
At night the sauna got used a lot so naked people were running between it and the lake.
My two relatives were quite chocked. Literally asked me if we should call the police...
They didn't wanna believe me when I sad it was legal and perfectly normal.

>when americans put the top on toddlers at the beach

Adult humans typically have darker hair

As kids I bet at least 50% were blonde

You guys need some nigger genes for that bunda

True. Finnish girls have disgustingly flat asses (but big tits)

what does finn girls ass smell like?

Those maps show recessive genes, not hair colour. I was blond when I was a kid, now my hair is dark.

Same shit

Go away, pervert.

like filthy poo and brappps

Girls don't feel uncomfortable being naked around boys?

eww

bic related
also this movie one of the few tunisian movies with nudity (/spoiler/ a 13 kid and a 20 years old girl)
youtube.com/watch?v=qUyQ1JuxadU

Why are North African/Middle Eastern women so underrated?

They are seriously attractive

They're covered up the majority of the time that's why.

No not really. Most people who go swimming and sauna together are either friends or family anyways.
And if a stranger is there it doesn't matter. Nudity is normal.

no most here don't wear hijab

Spot the Finn: Yellow skin, black hair
Spot the rantaruotsalainen: Blonde hair, white/tan skin

I don't get the Germany one

One on the far left has qt buns

What is this stupid shit and what kind of people even do this..?

Huh, interesting. So because it is a normal thing for you guys, seeing a naked girl in front of you isn't such a big deal anymore and you don't try to sneak a glimpse every two seconds?

Swedes are not monkeys so they can control their instincts

digging a hole im guessing

The uncomfortable feeling I have in Brazil isn't in fear of being touched but because of the eyes that make you feel self-conscious. I have been in a sauna with my family from Italy and you guys stare too much as well.

Me on the left.

nice

There is a massive difference to nakedness and sex.
Sure if you see a hot girl with massive cleavage or a nice ass you look.
But when out swimming and having fun it's not like that.

>dark brown
>normal
It's not uncommon. Ashy blonde and light brown are like 70-80% of the population, maybe even more.

for fun?

Yes. who loves to be naked in public?

sure i might get aroused a bit like a semi but it's not a sexual thing if theres no erotic cues like suggestive bodylanguage etc

me willy when I see a girl in a regular clothes

Without memeing, why are they naked in public? Some kind of nudist/naturist thing or what?

>There is a massive difference to nakedness and sex
I agree. I don't think stripping away the normality from the sight of the naked human body outside of sexual scenarios the best thing to do.
We had a sauna in our family's ranch and we never got fully naked in there. Even with a small amount of clothes on the nudity was enough to make you feel uncomfortable amongst family members.
Does that happen to you when seeing girls on the streets?
>suomi dicks have wireless connection
Truly a first world country.

Cute butts

>Those maps show recessive genes, not hair colour.
source?

hot

I think it was some nude marathon type thingy. nothing political

German kids are notorious for invading beaches and digging trenches like their fuhrer was watching. It's in their genes I guess

we are really blond when we're kids but the hair usually becomes ashy/mousy blond or dark brown as we age
A lot of girls just bleach their hair to stay platinum blonde, most have dark blonde or light brown hair

Some of them have dyed their hair.

is this a cherry picked crowd? why so lean? imagine the average american crowd naked?
so please be taboo here

No, although there are lots of stuck-up bitches

France, yes.
We tend to wear clothes, we're not scandis.
Nakedness is forbidden.
On beaches, women can go topless, but it's an exception giving us a reputation that goes along with 60's movies...

At the swimming-pool in Paris, men and women shower in the same place, but it's rather new. Supposed to prevent pedophilia (mom doesn't have to leave her little boy alone), but it's also feminist and anti-islam.

Protip if you like to watch : subsidised posh stage plays. I came across unexpected nudity several times.

>anti-islam.
that's just horrible. stop this!

>why so lean
no walmarts
also wtf if this is 'cherry picked' to you I don't want to know what yank women look like

Said the Italian...

What the actual fuck did they mean by this?

Why are there no fat people? Where are they hiding?

Look at that nice ass in front off to the left. God I'd love to demolish that.

yeah we have a left-wing feminist mayor, of course she can't say anything bad about Islam, but feminists are known to hate how Islam wants women to be humbly (modestly?) clothed.

you'd be hard pressed to find morbidly obese people over here ,m8

i mean size, not looks.
most naked people look ugly it is just in your pic we can only see their butts (thank god)

i meant size too
but I can see some youngish women, middle aged ladies and old mummos there as well so defo not cherrypicked

what is the percentage of fat people in finland and colombia? let's say about 30%? give or take. that's 1 out 3. supposed to be a lot more fat people. conclusion: cherry picking. simply put: fat people in their cunts are more ashamed of their appearance and will never pose naked.
(don't get me wrong, it is a good thing kek)

Yes only people with decent bodies tend to go to these demonstrations.

also not a single hairy ass!

Is it a tabu not to be naked in Finland?

Nakedness is taboo here and getting more so. Kids today won't even shower after gym class. Getting naked with family members would be considered totally inappropriate. Nude beaches are a rarity.

I watched it. Really good. :D

It's fucking embarrasing how self conscious we are.

just making sure, this is art. r-r-right?

did they have sex in the end what

fugg whad if my benis got hard ther :dd

that looks heterogeneous as fuck
this one is from chile

>in finland light hair is way more common than in east

lol what is poland and russia
you could've said south or west at least

I have to ask, Don't people get bounners like that? I mean. There are a lot of naked women in there.

At first I thought it's from Russia.Then I saw your flag.

>suomi dicks have wireless connection
chuckled

I wanna fuck all of them

Every Finn is like that so if it counts for hair color then the maps should have us at 100 % blonde.

I think those maps are actually from some study where they classify hair as black or not-black and Finland, Baltics and Scandinavia are nearly completely non-black-haired.

That's the meaningful distinction anyway since most of mankind is black haired and non-black hair is the rare trait in global perspective.

can you give me timestamps without having to watch the whole thing? pls

WTF murrica

>flag in the background
and there is your answer

nice autism

I wish my bum looked that good, my bum is all saggy and gross.