Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
people.com/politics/michelle-obama-hidden-figures-screening-white-house/
youtu.be/OJAuVQlLxD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a true story though.

This is the worst fucking board...

who would pay money to see this?

>FUCK FACTS! MY FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!
Ladies and gentlemen, the average mentally retarded obese Sup Forumscuck. He thinks a movie based on a true story shouldn't be made because it has black characters

Please, have sex.

yeah but it looks boring

GAY NIGGERS IN OUTER SPACE?

>not understanding the meme

>working for MASA is right there
>but no, here's a lazy meme
I'm going to keep posting this until you fags feel embarrassed for your lack of creativity. Just because it's a racist joke doesn't mean it's a good joke.

I hope someone reboots that franchise

they should make a movie about the literal nazi ss officers who defected and made our space program

> anti-facist queers trying to turn this board into their safe space

How many times do I have to say nigger for you to start hyperventilating?

he didn't apply the meme correctly

WE WUZ KANGS is a joke about black people shoehorning themselves into important positions in fiction to seem more impressive as a race

since the people in this film were actually black in real life, it doesn't make sense to use it here

film looks shit anyway

God

Black women are so butt ugly

that short fat fuck on the right look like a madea/norbit character

> working for MASA is right there
> MASA

Hol, so is dey be pickin cotton fo massa?
You butthurt sub-human niggers write the jokes yourself

Imagine that, Madea Goes to Space.

The one in the middle looks like ice cube in drag

>he seriously thinks he's edgy for saying nigger on Sup Forums
Look at this kid. Look at this kid and laugh.

The only reason they had a movie made about them is because of their skin color. There were 100s of more important people apart of the mission that didn't get movies made about them because they weren't niggers

it would be more entertaining than whatever the fuck this movie is going to be

Someone has to write the jokes, you STILL can't let go of memes for one post. Truly awful.

>triggered over this movie because facts are threatening!
>triggered over star wars because the lead is a woman!
What a little bitch, go cry some more on twitter and /r/mensrights like the weak numale you are

so? that's not the point of WE WUZ KANGS. meme was applied incorrectly, whine about liberal hollywood in a consistent way

Hey, at least I'm not a nigger

But the board is spelled BORED

True, yes, but highly embellished.
Women were often used as code writers in the early days of computing because it was seen as boring and repetitive by men- much like how women were stenographers or secretaries.
The real development and invention was done by men. Women were only there to compile everything together.
Were women involved in the moon landings? Yes. But this revisionist attitude of making them ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL to the mission was not.
They're called code monkeys for a reason, after all.

It's going to bomb financially and with audiences, but it will be loved by the critics. Watch this space.

> joke about the sheboons
> Y-YOURE TRIGGERED YOU RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC DRUMPF VOTING POLACK LITERALLY TUMBLR

Do you have any form of self-awareness, NIGGER?

>getting the morons to write code when code was still low level

That makes no sense

I cant stand that cunt in the middle. Shes in every modern blacksploitation movie

> not knowing the true history
youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

How many times do you have to say bad-kid words until you start to feel like a Big Boy?

the meme was applied correctly, you just lack historic knowledge. niggers were king of egypt at some point, but it was a short period of time and they basically did nothing. but they still think they were all those great kings and shit. same with this movie. a few niggresses who basically did nothing of importance, and they blow it out of proportion

Which one is Tyler Perry?

AYO HOL UP

*SHOOTS INNOCENT COPS*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*CLAIMS WELFARE*

WE

*VOTES FOR INSANE OLD HAG THAT WANTS TO START WAR WITH RUSSIA*

WUZ IN SPACE?

>facts
what facts? A single african american worked on some part of math related to the program that had hundreds of white males also working on? Did they make a movie for each individual white male that did the exact same work as one african american woman?

HOL UP HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN' WE BE PLAYIN' DIS SHIT AT DA WITE HOUSE N SHIT

people.com/politics/michelle-obama-hidden-figures-screening-white-house/

So aren't there a shitload of movies/shows about the astronauts and the guys who did all the shit back home involved in the moon landing? Maybe this might make an interesting movie since it hasn't really been shown before, oh wait I forgot, it's part of a jewish plot to destroy the white man

>They're called code monkeys for a reason, after all.

most retarded Sup Forums meme ever. God damn I hate it

(((true story)))

WAI WAI WAI, WE WUZ NASA N SHEIT? NAH NAH FINNA B LYIN YO

>NIGGER
Oh shit you offended me!
>j-ust joking guys it's a joke HAHA i don't care about this movie

something tells me your comment is a tad bit facetious

AYO HOL UP

*BEATBOXES IN CLASS*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*FREESTYLE RAPS IN A CIRCLE*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*PUTS ON LOTION*

WE

*KRUMPS*

WUZ

*COLLECTS WELFARE*

NASA?

I can't stand her either. She always have that uppity negro look on her face.

Janelle Monae on the left would get it though.

so you're interested in the janitor at NASA HQ also?

Kek what a fucking retard

Do you darkies think you're clairvoyant now? I think it's hilarious that three ugly chimp-women that weren't crucial to the mission get to have movies made about them because the uppity negroids in the ghettos need someone to look up to

is there an argument you have or you just can't accept anything that points out your irrationality?

>go to see Fantastic Beasts today
>finally have to see this trailer
It looks fucking awful.

Wait I thought this movie was called Fantastic Beasts...

If the story is so untold then how did the movie writers find out about it?

Yeah it's really hilarious Cletus

What is she 1/8th black?

>Sup Forumstards complain niggers are stupid and an ultimate drain on society

>society makes an effort to promote and normalize intelligence in black communities

>Sup Forumstards complain

WE WUZ ASTRUHNUTS N SHEEIT

> muh poleee.
Have you seen college educated negresses? Those are even worse. They should all be sent back to Africa, that is the only solution

She was considered black back in the day.

trust me senpai, I'm waiting for DotR like anyone else, but if this movie convinces at least one negress to study math, then I am all for it.

A college degree in a soft science produces someone insufferable, no matter the skin color.

OY VEY SHUT IS DOWN

You have to specific college educated
ACTUALLY college educated or some shit like gender studies really vary in terms of fucking annoying.

HOL UP I'M FINNA CALCULATE SOME ESCAPE VELOCITIES N SHEEEIT

They were making the coffee and pushing 'buns' around

youtu.be/OJAuVQlLxD0
You tell me

>all these faggots who don't understand why we dismiss the movie

it's not about racism, its about exploitation...

Large projects obviously involve large groups of people, its shameful to put literal randos on a pedestal and glorify their story so that it can be sold to a certain eager audience.

I guarantee you that there was at LEAST one gay man working with NASA at that time, should we make a biopic about him and his /struggles/?

Or better yet, what if Hollywood decides it wants those Muslim dollars? Lets make a biopic about the /strugglezz/ & #patriarchialoppresion of a middle-eastern woman who wanted to be an astronaut but she couldn't.

It's not for the sake of the story, its for the sake of the money... desu if I was a black man I would find this disgusting. If I was a black I would rather see a biopic about a real hero, for example "Selma" about MLK.

Samefag

That's literally the joke. Do you have Retard's Disease?

Are you surprised they're hypocrites?
>minority disproportionately represented in wealth, economy and literature/arts
>they're controlling everything!

>minority the opposite
>they're a worthless drain on society!

The only time they're happy is when minorities are mediocre so they're not threatened or can ride the high horse about their race.

OH SHIT CRACKA I FUCKED MUH MATH UP

Oh shit, I didn't realise Janelle Monae was in this. I better go see it now

Many of the first Americans sent into space were African American. Don't be so ignorant