Is this chart reliable?

How representative of the real odds of Trump winning or loosing is this chart?
How do they build this chart? Do they contact say 1000 people by phone and ask who would they rather vote for?
Am I wrong thinking this may be biased because Trump supporters are less willing to tell everybody about their voting intentions (except on /pol)?
Is it possible that when the time of the vote comes up the figures will be a lot different with a lot more people voting for Trump that those polls suggested?
Am I wrong thinking a big majority of white males are Trump supporters in America? I’m seeing lots of American Trump supporters here on /pol but something tells me this may not be representative of that average American white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do they contact say 1000 people by phone and ask who would they rather vote for?
pretty much
they do that for each poll
what you're looking at is RCP's aggregate of those polls.
>I’m seeing lots of American Trump supporters here on /pol but something tells me this may not be representative of that average American white male.
no, it isn't.

Trump is insanely unpopular. He has a 99% chance of losing the election to Hillary, He led her only once in the polls throughout his entire run and that was only by .1% of a percentage point for about a week.

Trump will lose but it's been a fun ride nonetheless.

Trump won't win he's hated by too many on both sides. Every time he opens his mouth he shows his poor, childish character. Hillary is scum but she has the ability to act dignified in public.

Look at the scale it's like 2 points but the scale is so small it looks like some wild drop

To me this just looks rigged
Although there are a lot of Bernie supporters on the internet and guess what, the kike lost, this just seems like a blatant lie
So after how many mass shootings and terrorist attacks, after hundreds of videos showing how fucking stupid the left is is and its supporters, he's somehow FALLING down? doubt it

>the jew fears the trend line

I used to do polling for Bloomberg. They specifically call predominately Black and Hispanic neighborhoods to fuck with the numbers.

top kek

Very decent, Trump was always a long-shot. RCP still only has one poll up with data from after the Orlando shooting, there's still a chance he could get a bump from that, but based on the CBS poll I doubt it.

saved for fighting shills, thank you kindly

It's still pretty early, anything could happen.

>losing by nearly 6 points, a landslide blowout in modern politics

Ok man whatever you say

Trump's supporters cling to him after terrorist attacks but people opposed to him or on the fence are repulsed by the "I told you so" attitude he takes after terrorist attacks.

You didn't pay attention to the media, they ass blasted Trump with evey fallacy, lies and deceit there is on the book. It's like 1984 all over again.

You can't draw an average to fucking judge trends. Shit tier math.

Yes, in so much that if the election were held today, Cuntin would likely win.

No. Stop relying on fucking voter poll graphs to cast your vote.

The latest poll was 750 people, and they were Likely Voters (i.e. anyone). Reminder that you need at least 1000 people in your sample to have any semblance of accuracy. Bloomberg is also known to be a left-leaning anti-Trump pollster, and for this poll they disproportionately targeted left wing voters and "independent" voters who are not actually independent but instead have historically voted democrat.

If you want accuracy, look at the other polls that have been conducted

There have no debates between the two and it's still a long time until November. I don't think she'll look so favorable after she gets dragged through the dirt. The thing with Hillary is, the more exposure she gets the less people like her.
Plus she's only third among independent voters, now.
Trump is gonna take it, easily.

look at the shill
all shills are kikes, post holohoax busting anti kike memes in every shill thread while sageing

>Trump says odd but factually correct thing
>Media gives him another 2 weeks of total coverage
>Normal people continue to see the hordes of shrieking leftists spouting insane stuff

I don't see how he loses an election to hillary
Eventually she has to do appearances and debates...

Precisely.

Ignore the shills for now. Remember back when Cruz would get close to Trump? This place would explode with an endless number of shills. Same situation different candidate.

Same ending.

Dump your folder and I'll get right on that.

I'm very anti-Trump, but I think it's important to remember that these polls so far out aren't all that important.

>I'm very anti-Trump
Why? Genuinely curious.

Why do you keep making the same post over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?
If you didn't get the answer the last 285 times, you're not going to learn anything this time.

I'm pretty sure the poll was made before his Orlando speech

would bury face in the ass on the right

He's being paid and he'll continue posting until he stops getting paid.

her face is pretty but blured. its like a mystery

Debates are Trump's weak point though.

>Debates are Trump's weak point though.

I think you meant that that's Hillary's weak point. Trump will rip her a new one in the live debates,.

It was always important. Republicans nominated the candidate with the worst polling.

An endless number of people trying to talk sense to a stone wall, you mean.

no for the millionth time real clear politics is a liberal train wreck. they compile polls produced by others but omit many conservative polls

they have gotten wrong multiple election cycles like the previous mid term election cycle. real clear politics forecasted a democrat sweep but republicans picked up more seats and democrats lost some

nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/11/why-are-political-polls-increasingly-so-inaccurate/

the huffington post even dragged real clear politics into a article to try to shield themselves from criticism only to misrepresent things a bit in the severity of how off their polling was

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/election-polling_n_6932004.html

Even if Trump's at rock bottom, I'll still be voting for him.

What will Sup Forums's reaction be when the debates occur, Trump hems and haws between his insults in lieu of policy stances and Trump supporters are presented with post-debate polls that has Hillary extending her lead into double digits?

never underestimate human stupidity, we're fucked either way

Why the sudden shift?

BernieBros?

Your shill is showing faggot.

to be fair, you have to understand that debates aren't about facts, debates are emotional appeals

right now, trump has the emotional pandering on lock down

Bernfags were always going to side with the dems in the end, but that's not what's being measured in general election polling. Those are taken of people far less engaged than primary goers. The plummet represents the general public's reaction to the previous week's news cycle, when Trump was saying he couldn't be treated fairly by a Mexican-Indianan judge for things he'd said after the trial had opened, which itself was merely a race-bait to distract from his scam of a university. The man is a train-wreck leading the way to an electoral blowout all up and down the ticket.

To an extent, but Trump's brand of emotional appeal was barely a winning formula in the primaries where he could skate without being terribly specific. There will be an expectation in the general (a far less ideologic crowd) that the candidates have sound proposals, adequately articulated. Trump hasn't shown an ability to do either to extend his brand beyond his base.

i'm not entirely convinced the majority of voters are looking for policy answers, look at how far we've gotten with both of these fucks based on empty rhetoric and gibberish

>in lieu
what ever that is... dont do that again

>i'm not entirely convinced the majority of voters are looking for policy answers
They're not looking for coherent policy answers that are consistent to a set of self-reinforcing, core principles, perhaps, but they like to think they are. Hillary is much more versed at wrapping up her pablum in reasonable sounding terms, and (unless Trump surprises us all) will have the additional benefit of playing off of the arm waving idiot next to her .

But you are right, we're fucked either way.

>Whatever that is, don't do that again.
FTFY
>having the expectation of at least engaging in college level discussions on nu-Sup Forums

None of the charts are 'reliable' in the strict sense, no.