I would like to make a point about the shills and bots!

every Sup Forums regular sees whats happening on the board, every long time lurker too.

i want to mention first that i think summer has an effect as to driving regulars off the board as well before i go into this.

there are huge numbers of bot and shill threads, this is a raid of unprecedented scale in the history of Sup Forums.org, and it just goes to show how nasty liberals really are.

i remember a time when something was actively done by the sites owners to combat such tactics in the past.

i will mention the various warrant canary's and ads now.

the actual Sup Forums threads are moving exceeding slow for this board, i want to warn everyone who has been posting in them, the capability is there for the authority in the world to know exactly who you are and it would simply be ignorant to think it would be any other way. :)

My fellow Americans; i fear we are fast approaching singularity.

Bump

The recent shooting in Orlando and the language used by people is very telling of times, a mass shooting, or a terrorist attack.

So lets start meme'ing up something to identify those threads so they can be blocked or ignored

maybe pic related maybe not

Freedom is about to die

It is not shills or bots; it is new users that have no idea what this board is about. Hence this board's content and context has changed dramatically.

literally fuck off.

LMFAOOOOOOO

New user detected

Hello new friend.

>average reddit response

leave now

leave now

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

You need to go back

hello reeddit

now that Bernie supporters have been demoralized and The_Donald effectively shut down they are focusing on us.

YOU.

wow omg you posted the fat guy from mde

u really are an oldfag XD

It's basically thought policing and its so fucking sad :(

can u not waste my tax dollars this blatantly

feel free to go back to whichever shithole site you crawled here from, newcunt.

political AstroTurf has always been a thing. this is the price we pay to have free speech.

its not the free speech thats worrying, its the inciting of minorities in america to hate whites by the iron triangle :/

your one of the people in this pic
if your afraid
i have bad news for you

>minorities
>anyone who isn't a Christian white heterosexual male
Wouldn't that technically"white men" a minority?

i wish i could find the painting or drawing of the young woman in times square looking up from her cellphone. telling post.

i think its slightly more nuanced than you make it seem.

youre right :/