If you want to say Rogue One is an amazing movie, you can no longer bash Revenge of the Sith

If you want to say Rogue One is an amazing movie, you can no longer bash Revenge of the Sith.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7T6fg36r68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agreed

True
They are both utter garbage, my dude.

But I never bashed Revenge.

I love the opening space battle and believe it has aged very well. I just wish that the movie used more practical sets or that the CGI in other scenes was a bit better but either way it is good.

Well... we have to start somewhere

Though it is certainly not without fault, RotS is the closest to how the prequels should have been

>tfw TNT was playing this today
The final hour is so amazing. I must admit that a good reason for why I felt this was so successful was just because of the original trilogy. Seeing everything get set in motion was a good callback to all of it, if they just made the movies in the proper order it probably wouldn't of had the same effect.

Still this one is probably my second favorite one. I know it's not close to one of the best but it's just so entertaining for me.

RoTS is acceptable, it's just episode I and god-forbid II that fucked the prequels.

This.

>that god-tier ost

youtube.com/watch?v=J7T6fg36r68

>you can no longer bash Revenge of the Sith.
Why? that movie was hot garbage.

>Can't say anything positive about this irredeemable piece of shit
>b-but it had really good makeup and music guise
Jesus fucking Christ.

Rogue One redeemed Darth Vader after III tainted him

3 was always good my man

No one really bashes Revenge of the Sith. It was a solid film. People hate Episodes I and II.

>le le prequels are gud XD cuz I watched them when I was 4 lelele
Fuck off.

>No one really bashes Revenge of the Sith.
It's easily the worst Star Wars movie by a mile. It's mind boggling how it even got made at all, and how many snarky little retards pretend to like it for hipster points.

>worst than 1 and 2

>implying I didn't already love episode 3
also im not planning on seeing rogue one, already saw vader's fight scene webm, fuck the garbage that was ep 7 i wont make the same mistake paying for rogue one as well

That doesn't make it a decent film or even watchable. The dialogue goes to levels of autism nobody though Lucas capable of beforehand, and it relies so heavily on CGI it might as well be a pixar film. Shit, at least Ep I had some practical effects. The duel between Anakin and Obi Wan should have gotten Ep III a razzie on its own.
What a joke, you bunch of jokesters.

If that rule were applied, there'd be no Star Wars threads at all.

I can. I will. Fuck off. Revenge of the Sith has no relevance to Rogue One.

RoTS was my favorite of the prequels

RotS would've been great with a good script, and with good actors, or at least with average actors and a good direction. With those elements the movie would've really taken the high ground. It's more painful to see the wasted oportunity.
TFA fullfills its pretentions in a calculated manner and that's it.

Revenge of the Sith was horrible.
Rogue One at least had a couple likeable characters.