Damn...really makes you twink

Damn...really makes you twink...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_tjxz4yS_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please god. save me from living in the same world as this megacuck

I have a cute sissy bf to cuddle with. Women are the jews of genders.

Huh, guess i'm gonna kill myself now.

I'm actually considering off-ing myself because this retard is allowed to live (and live well)

Men don't do more bad things in general. They simply do more in general.

Because they can't live without us

Trips dont lie

I hate this fucking faggot with a passion.

Dayum the revisionism is strong in this one.

Why's that? Because a white boy dared speak truth to power? 99% of white fucking men are so arrogant and entitled they never want to hear about their sins. Good thing they're going extinct. Soon it won't even matter.

>Onision

This. 99% of prisoners, 99% of Scientists. Women need to step there game up. To make a best gender omelet you gotta break a few eggs.

>white fucking men
>going extinct

Yeah can't wait untill all those homos are gone. Good ridance. You're next.

Nice b8. But he's an asshole who gets up on his high horse about how women are basically slaves in this country then starts shitting all over the chick that got shot at her concert and all the people who were wishing her well when she was still alive in the hospital before she passed.

>truth to power

hahahahaha its not even good b80 m80

you sound like the average retard on this board

>j-jews went from 1.7% of the world population to 1.6%
>s-surely their power and influence is coming to an end

I like this one:

100 years ago, most women were taught to play piano. Where are the female composers? Seems like women were content to entertain in the home.

Have said this to feminists before. Still waiting on responses from them.

women aren't strong enough and have no testosterone. so a horse is superior cause they are peacefull

i actually liked his death note sketch thing

shame he's a cuck.

look at the shill
all shills are kikes, post holohoax busting anti kike propaganda in every shill thread while sageing

I'm pretty sure most traditional societies would hang people like this... Probably justified to murder him in cold blood based on his tweets to be honest.

also
> the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.

w-why does he wear the mask?

>implying any divine force would care about some stupid pop culture trash whore

>How do women live with us?

You fucking self-loathing attention-bather cuck,who the fuck gave your mom the sperm that sadly ended up being you,you worth of a bollock?

These cucks don't even believe what they say,fuck off,they bathe in the attention of fat feminist whores cause they can't get any other attention

youtube.com/watch?v=m_tjxz4yS_U

>Onion
you know its sattire you fuking retard

Nobody gave a fuck about him until he put the mask.

That faggot still alive? I was sure he would pop and murder his girlfriend and then top him self off.

There are only two tho

How do women live with us? Domestic violence, shootings,sex crimes and war... All primarily perpetrated by muslims. We are inferior.

pretty sure onision and onion are spelled differently there guy