CGI Tarkin

>CGI Tarkin
>Got the guy who played Bail Organa in the prequels reprise his role
>Got a cosplayer/impersonator to perfectly play Leia

There is no logic behind this shit

i have news for you.....

Lol

Tarkin Tech is glorious and only your Imperial Overlords are worthy of it.

Reminder that CGI Leia looked amazing.
>inb4 shill
I fucking hate Disney and I didn't think The Force Awakens was all that good, but the second half of this movie is seriously OT-tier. In fact, I think its better than ROTJ.

In thought she looked fantastic. Much better than tarkin

Wait what? Tarkin was CGI??

Tarkin looked much better than Leia. I think his wrinkles were easier to animate

Her eyes looked cold and lifeless and her face was too monochrome and smooth. She was one of the few bits of fanservice that bothered me.

lol this is bait/

>yfw the OT is eventually remade with updated visuals, lengthier space battles, and better lightsaber coordination thanks to Disney's Hologram Magic
Yeah, he's been dead for like 2 decades or some shit.

It was way too brief for me to even notice. I think you're just autistic.

I thought they just hired a doppleganger actor. He looked so real it didn't even cross my mind that it was CGI.

In fact, I felt that Leia looked more artificial and something bothered me when I saw her.

>I think you're just autistic
this is highly likely

Just cameback from seeing it and as someone who hated episode 7 this one is in my top 3

It's a shame we'll more of Mary Sue and magic negro instead of this

Also old EU ships are canon now

I dont know mang, CGI Leia and Tarkin worked for me, got me pretty hyped to watch Episode IV again.

My main reaction to Leia was 'wtf' not because she was CGI but because I was surprised that they would actually go for it

>someone who hated episode 7 this one is in my top 3
Agreed, Jew Jew Abrams directing Episode VII was a mistake.

Old EU ships have been canon since TCW and Rebels.

Yep. This movie is getting a lot of hate because of a female lead, though I admit some of them are probably still burnt because of how fucking awful Rey was.

Rogue One is legit on the same tier as the Original Trilogy. Very fun watch, albeit with some questionable dialogue in some places.

You should probably kill yourself

It getting hate because it was a bad movie you dingus. You'd know that if you actually saw it

no you

>Reminder that CGI Leia looked amazing.
Maybe in the blurry ass cam rip. I watched it in the theater and it looked cartoony and cheap.

>questionable dialogue in some places
So... you mean Star Wars?

You apparently didnt notice they got the actress who played Mon Mothma in ep 3 to reprise her role too.

Its called consistency so shut the fuck up

Im getting uncanny valley vibes from both, what do?

Go to a doctor to get your eyes checked.

Agree on Tarkin, I wouldn't have known it was CGI if not for folks saying it here.

Leia's actress was only the body, the face was CGI'd over.

>CGI Tarkin
Really? I didn't know Tarking was CGI. I mean, he looked a little "stiff", but he was always like that.

it was impressive -- im sure these scenes can also be "touched up" once cgi tech gets better over the next 5 yrs

my gf didn't notice, nor that the tudyk bot was CGI also

>CGI Tarkin
Peter Cushing died in 1994, and even then they didn't have any shots of him from the waist down because he didn't like the boots. All things considered, could have been much worse
>Got the guy who played Bail Organa in the prequels reprise his role
Gotta earn that paycheck somehow
>Got a cosplayer/impersonator to perfectly play Leia
As karmic justice for what she did to Jabba, she became a Hutt herself, thus the need to get some rando to stand in

IMO the only thing that bothered me about Tarkin was that his features were exaggerated

other than that, his CGI was fucking insane. I thought they just got an impersonator and touched up his face but no they fucking created the whole thing