What are your thoughts on the French people?

What are your thoughts on the French people?

I've never met one and I know little about france

Good lads

we are the chosen ones

greatest ally

only french i ever met was when my highschool had some students from France come in t our France language lesson, when they arrived they all stood at the window of the bus looking at all the bikes. half of them were arab. when we were in class we and them were broken up into groups of 4 and we had to talk to eachother in french but they would just horse around. they said to one girl though she had a nice ass and someone grabbed it.then she had to cry. then french lessen was over

only french i ever met was when my highschool had some students from France come in t our France language lesson, when they arrived they all stood at the window of the bus looking at all the bikes. half of them were arab. when we were in class we and them were broken up into groups of 4 and we had to talk to eachother in french but they would just horse around. they said to one girl though she had a nice ass and someone grabbed it.then she had to cry. then french lessen was over

some French waiter thought we were Russian and brought us menus in cyrillic

also most French in Paris I saw were north african or muslim

good luck guys lmao

Only time I met a french they grabbed my arse
Not very happy desu

>most of the answers will be made up stories or people pointing out how we're getting replaced
nice thread, again

I remember that time I went aboard and grabbed people's asses
Even made a girl cry

r u a frnch?!?

ye

I love france

>t. Welsh scum

Scotland

They stopped being relevant after the Grand Siècle.