I hope you misogynists are happy. You have your "equality...

I hope you misogynists are happy. You have your "equality," at the cost of possibly thousands of lives of American women.

..and suddenly that good ol' sayin "be careful of what you wish for" came into my mind

Women are worth nothing

Who hurt you, user?

>Ask for equality
>BUT NOT EQUALITY IN THIS!!!!
>Only the good things

>paying for your actions and decisions
How's it feel cunt? Not good hey. Well now you know how we feel when you idiot females vote with your feelings and flood our countries with third world filth, our paychecks robbed to pay for welfare leeches and every other bullshit feel good policy you demand the Government forces on us.

Equality is a double edged sword.

You realize that the person you posted is blaming the SJWs for this right?

You wanted equality, and that means you must also bear the same responsibilities as the men do now.

Women aren't physically combat capable, they do not have the muscle mass to carry heavy equipment.

say that to your mum or your gramma, you Cunt!
waste of space

Good. This is Equality. This is what you asked for. You want the privileges you have the responsibilities too.

Reap what ya sow bitches aye!

if SHTF women would be sent to work in armament industry just like WW2, so her entire point is moot

also this

This is so stupid and regressive. Women need to be kept home safe and bred by their husbands every 9 months during wartime in order to replace the lost population

Enjoy your wife/sister getting raped and killed by shitskins on the battlefield

>poor people have to fight in a war when there is a draft

nothing has changed i see

when they use the word "women" they actually mean women that are not born into rich families

My mum and my grandma (my mothers mother) were alcoholic, drug addicted scumbags. I say a lot worse to her face. They are the reason why I hate women and treat them like dogs. They are literally worthless.

>having a wife/sister
Top cuck

I can't think of anything more enjoyable.

Honestly, it's probably best you don't procreate so this post doesn't bother me

Inb4 they only get non combat roles.

Inb4 they break up unit morale with cliquish behavior and petty grudges

Inb4 they compromise missions due to physical limitations and inability to EVER be as strong/fast as a man.

Inb4 every male solider risks his life to save the female when she gets caught.

Congrats the bio cunts will get a taste of their own medicine but men will still suffer as a result.

I'm sure you're quite the outstanding civilian yourself user.

Politicians don't write laws if they don't plan to use them.

They are preparing for ww3. There so many fatties in the US now that they have to draft women.... i suggest you become fat and unfit if you want to survive.

They're already in non-combat roles. Now they're being forcefully integrated into all roles

I have 9 kids, all on the welfare dollars you give me

is she? she explicitly mentions "same rights as men when it comes to the military", not equality in general. the natural course of "true equality" would result in a shared draft and shared responsibility

I could be wrong but it does sound like this:

I bet Cyborg could beat your ass.

Congrats, you should be so proud.

Women I'm guessing.

>having a sister

Get a load of this kek

First sentence

"well congratulations to all women who demanded the same rights"

I'm not.

Jews are behind this
>pushing women into every male occupation
>women should be in the kitchen or in the bedroom
>fuck feminism also

#justgirlythings #shitjustgotreal

Female only platoons. This shouldn't be a problem seeing as how women are equal to men in every single way.

>2016
>still caring about women lives

wew lad

Good! See what happens when the country we're fight treats woman like shit and if a woman surrenders, is raped 24/7 as a POW. They should be grateful for what they already have.

Next up is abortion. If the male says he wants the female to abort the child, he is out of child support if she decides to keep it. That's 100% fair.

Change it millions and i'll be happy. Next draft, all men should dodge, it's womyn's turn.

Women are fucking pussies. We won't have another war that requires a draft in the foreseeable future. And if we do, I hope every guy takes a good hard look at how society treats them and lets the girls go first.

>first sentence

the full sentence is

"well congratulations to all women who demanded the same rights as men when it comes to the military."

>when it comes to the military

>feminist
>having children that are normal for draft
pick one

>1 Post by OP
>obvious bait

stop replying to idiotic plebbit threads ffs

>If the male says he wants the female to abort the child, he is out of child support if she decides to keep it. That's 100% fair.

We need this. This will fix a lot of shit.

Women got every political right men got in the fucking turn of the century and still passed out white feathers to guys who didn't sign up for the great war.

Yeah let's not reply to ANY thread ever because when it's made the OP has 1 post only

fuckinging retard

Little known fact - female suffrage in this country was delayed by about a decade because polls told the politicians that the majority of WOMEN were against it.

Why? Because they expected it would mean full equality. Including being drafted.

Most women then preferred to keep their privileges rather than become equal, I wonder what the breakdown would be now?

... that's still SJWs

fucking drink bleach... This newest meme is bad

This.

I trusted my mom and turned on my dad, although my dad was right. But he was never around and I was too young to know that he was working.

Then later in life I fell in love and trusted a woman, she abused that trust and gave me the clap.

And even now, the majority of women are going after my paycheck to take care of the illegitimate children because they had them with sub-human men who don't produce into society.

They are coming after my guns, because they can't understand logic.

They're coming after my words, because their feelings somehow matter.

They're coming after my freedoms because, they can't handle theirs.

Woman are completely fucking evil.

The whole point is that she's probably a hypocrite sjw, advocating "equality" only when it benefits her.

>getting cucked
>getting an STD
>expecting others to take your seriously online

kill yourself my man

Don't listen to these edge lords. You're correct in that women are inferior weaklings who must be protected and should be used to pump out new (white!) babies until all shitskins have been eradicated in a perpetual war.

you're a beta faggot lmao

Shes mad at the women "yapping about equality"

Just what we need in the military more useless whores to get real troops killed. Any other nations out there need troops I am thinking of defecting.

I like how she's hinting that women should have never asked for equal rights in the military. Blatantly implying that they should have cherry picked certain equal right instead of actually wanting equal rights.
I want sex bots, why aren't we dedicating all of our money and brainpower to this?

>you're not an alpha until you have a woman cheat on you and give you an STD after getting fucked by a niggerdick!!

you too my man, end it

back to /r9k/ you go

I don't see her drawing the line about any other "unfair" practices that give women an arbitrary advantage over men, such as custody law. It's only when women are forced into the draft that she even speaks up

>Never been laid.
>Doesn't know the joy of love.
>Insecurities of self on an nameless imageboard.

Hey you know you're absolutely right. I'm going to go jam a dozen black cocks up my ass and swallow all the cum, yummy.

Do you feel validated, daddy?

>pretending to be le alpha to try and impress people on an anonymous imageboard

haha you're so pathetic

>1 post for ID

Now we just need co-ed prisons. EQUALITY.

the french foreign legion is beyond the marines in terms of difficulty but if you can make it, you'll be rid of the sjw shit

That's what you get. Put my single mom in a home and never looked back. As to women most are whores and that's how I treat them. Never met one who was useful for anything outside a one night stand.

My sister is a bitch who doesn't know how to save her money

>I don't see her talking about something completely unrelated to military drafts while sharing an article about military drafts

jesus

I hope it happens here on Brazil too.

Because feminists doesn't want equal circumstances, they want equal (or greater) outcome.

See related picture.

>making fun of people getting cucked and getting STDs
>means I've never had sex

get a load of this guy

Seems I may have struck a nerve here. Did your girl need a bull to satisfy her too?

I hope they get treated like men in every aspect of their lifes. From toddlers to adults, from the kindergarten to the college. In every job, in every circle...

You're a fucking shill

/thread
&
SAGE

both are pathetic

and I bet a peak male could beat hers
>comparing athletes with non-athletes

Ahahahahah

Women's suicide rates would skyrocket and women would take the first chance possible to latch onto a man that treats them like a woman.

>Norway

Not like it'll matter. Most would be disqualified anyway.

you're the one who made a non-evidential assumption lol

>gets btfo so hard he can only ramble about his cuck sexual fantasies
rofl
o
f
l

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK YOU

suck my cock

Why don't those three spics pay to watch the game like everybody else?

Those guys should just pay for a ticket like everyone else for equal seats in the stadium.

I hope WW3 kicks off on 1/1/2018...
fucking whiny cunts.

m8
>Y'all better pray

sjw as fuck

Hivemind.

>want the rights of a citizen
>but doesn't want to have the duties of a citizen

I was responding to the hilarity of this faggots story

And "non-evidential" would be accurate if she didn't say she was against the women yelling about equality. What kind of SJW is that?

I hope they get used in human wave attacks. I'd gladly serve in a blocking unit to keep them from retreating. There's your equality, you fucking insufferable cunts.

sjw use the term 'pray' all the time, even in a secular sense

my point isn't even if she is a sjw or not, i don't see her complaining about "female equality" when it benefits her, only when it's something negative like a shared draft

Like Gavin McInnes says, Feminists only care about equality for the fun stuff. No feminist ever complains about the lack of equality in sanitation.

Personally, I think this is hilarious. Feminists have never understood the implications of what true equallty really means. Maybe now some of them will.

it strikes me that she's appealing to the women who want equality

she's complaining to them when it's the draft because that's what she thinks they will respond to.

>What kind of SJW is that?

the insidious kind that pretends to be against the sjw movement while tacitly supporting regulations that are biased against men, only complaining when the fruits of that movement result in something negative, like a shared draft

How many of this chicks posts have you seen?

>I don't see her complaining

This infers that you've seen her being happy about other equality and only speaking out against the draft equality. So how long have you been following her on facebook?

And your evidence that she's doing that?

and how many have you seen? you apparently feel comfortable saying that she is fervently anti-equality and has made multiple posts regarding the top, when you don't have any evidence either

based on probability it's more likely that this is one of her only posts regarding the topic

Fantastic.

People need to wake up and realize women aren't worth more than men. Our species isn't struggling for survival here, We've covered the entire planet.Time to start treating women like the normal humans they are.

You guys need stop being slaves to the almighty vagina.

its about being drafted this will never be relevant if there is another war big enough for that we would use nukes and end the earth

where's yours?

I can't wait until this is used in the next war for for Israel and we get to hear reports of vaginal Jew POW being raped to death.

Female draft best day of my life...