I have 5-10 tons of fertilizer and T.N.T buried under my lawn. If the government comes to take my guns I'll detonate it...

I have 5-10 tons of fertilizer and T.N.T buried under my lawn. If the government comes to take my guns I'll detonate it. They won't even get to the front door. Hell, they won't even get down my street. How do they plan on violating everyone's constitutional rights when they're vaporized by an earth shattering explosion???

Are you guys prepared for when Obama's army of cucks inevitably come?

A bunker is also a good idea if you don't feel like blowing everything up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi FBI!

no of course I do not have any means of defending myself. only this really shitty boat I take all my guns out on.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

Someone please report him to the police.

Posting in an FBI thread.

>implying he isn't the police

Sage

cuck
the problem in the next civil war will be overcoming the technological advantage that the union has
the troops themselves are mostly pathetic and out of shape on average compared to the past

Eat shit fbI

>He has guns
>He didn't lose them all in a tragic boating accident

wew lad

>5-10 tons
W-well which is it?
You got some FO for your AN? Or are you just gonna have to mow the lawn 7 days a week or have yellow grass from nitrogen burn?

5 to 10 tons? did you lose count how much you put in there?

>implying it's not gonna be like in Turner Diaries and they wont just gonna completely search everything you own for guns

Because that level of explosive power endangers several other people unintentionally and that infringes on their freedoms as US citizens.

But if you want tiny explosives that propel pieces of metal to defend yourself, that works just fine.

all we need to do is make sure trump is elected.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/disregard-petition-ban-ar-15
Sign faggots

Americans will just give away those guns, dont be silly.

Well im reporting this to the FBI.

D R U M P F
because LOW LEVEL IQ FAGS NEED A
H E R O

>that level of explosive power endangers several other people unintentionally
Not until it's used. Otherwise, every mining company and military is a direct threat to regular people. Stop hating freedom.

Question to Americans: Is it illegal to rig up your lawn with explosives, as long as it's not set up as a trap, but can be triggered with a detonator?

>If the government comes to take my guns I'll detonate it. They won't even get to the front door.

that's because if you detonate it, you won't have a front door. or a back door or any walls

>5-10 tons of fertilizer

What a lot of shit.

Has anywhere from none to all of the explosives

Emotions are also explosive, are emotions illegal?

No, it's legal

That sounds like an appropriate, responsible and civil answer, isn't it.

>I have 5-10 tons of fertilizer and T.N.T buried under my lawn.

congratulations its already soaked up enough water that nothing will happen with that

Timothy? Is that you?

I thought you died in 2001?

God I love America.

No user it's extremely illegal either way

>not set up as a trap
>it can be triggered
you don't get to decide that. the law says it is, the prosecutor will argue it is, the judge will agree, and your cellmate will want to know what the fuck is wrong with you.

Who cares if its the FBI, just say you are Muslims and they are racists and you can do what you want

Guess I'm a #shilldog now

>NEWS FLASH: A PRANK END UP IN A TRAGIC WAY

Fuck you you're grounded

By that I meant. One's a landmine kind of setup and the second is manually activated.

>tries to detonate
>doesn't do shit because it's been underground for years

I have been doing something similar. I buy 2 or 3 bags of fertilizer a year to avoid suspicion and sprinkle it sparingly on my lawn to hide it. I have been doing this for the past ten years and nobody has noticed. Best yet is that my lawn grows really quickly so it hides it so well. Lol.

[c-citation needed]

Hi, kids!
Can you say OP is full of shit?
I knew you could.

No, that's exactly what he'll be expecting us to do.

It's too late for obongo, it'll be hilldog's army coming for you gunfaggots. here's for a second civil war

toasting in an epic bread

CARLOS!

OP, I need some of that fertilizer. My wife is infertile, and would really like to have a second son. Can you send some of it to me?

lmao that's pretty good

You might be having giggles, but in all seriousness, landmines are a stellar home defense weapon. As long as you don't forget where they are.

I would totally mine my property if it were legal.

I assume it's Ammonium Nitrate. It will become useless after the first rain.

Enjoy your very green lawn.

Hello BATF and FBI agents!

>one post
Sage this is a honeypot

>this post was brought to you by the national clandestine service, special activities division, central intelligence agency

I have about 10lbs of potassium chlorate and 5lbs of potassium perchlorate sitting in my garage. Bought them some years ago to make homemade pyrotechnics, but I stopped doing that and now I'm sitting on a small arsenal of potent oxidizers and fuels. Including 4lbs of dark aluminum.

It's all legal, and I have no plans for it, but I keep it all around in case plans are suddenly needed.

Also, I can absolutely confirm that picric acid from aspirin is legit, as is DDNP from that picric acid, and that pharmacies carry tech-grade ammonium nitrate that is excellent for making gelatin dynamite out of.

don't post stuff like this you idiot

Why not? Cops/ATF already know. I'm not exactly breaking ground here. If they wantcha they'll getcha, laws be damned.

Best course of action? Don't be a threat. Don't be stupid.

I guess you're right. ATF is above the law, as they say.

Booby traps, mustard gas, improvised explosives, improvised land mines, and good old fashioned lead. I will die but I will die a patriot defending my rights against liberal tyranny.

wtf i love americans is all i can say

It's not Obama you have to look out for.

how does this work? tripwires?

If it ever got so bad that you need to defend your home with landmines, your home better be a bunker in the middle of nowhere, because the first mine that blows, and the attackers are going to retreat and attack from a distance with near impunity.

Better options are electronic sensors combined with passive countermeasures and a supportive community that has your back. If some jackboots come to violate your rights, your greatest assets are the neighbors that automatically have them flanked, the door that resists a battering ram, the lexan windows that CS grenades bounce off of, the battery-powered strobe lights that ruin their NV, etc.

The .50BMG Raufoss rounds that punch through their entire entry team as they come single-file through the carefully crafted kill-zone you've disguised as a hallway, those are just icing on the cake.

The people that would be "commin for yer guns" aren't going to be elite operators, at least not American ones -- those guys are as redpilled and sheepdog as they come.

After what happened in Waco, I don't bother trying to hide shit from those cunts.
If they want me I'm as good as gone. So I simply make sure not to break laws they can bust me for. Nothing illegal about having raw chemicals around, as long as you're not planning to use them nefariously. I have no plans for anything I have in that regard. The shit just sits out in the garage under other useless crap, gathering dust...

Sometimes I whip out the barium chlorate for my firepit, or some other coloring agent, but that's just to color small fires during parties.

You should just live in Texas like I do.

If the federal goons come here to try to take our guns, the local police here will shoot their jackboot asses.

2/10
got me to reply

>Islamic terror act with direct ties to IS kills 50 Americans
>conservatives still get baited into talking about gun control and getting all defensive instead of ass blasting Muslims

The American right are the true cucks. They played you like a fiddle.

Trip wires work well, RF switches are good, there are other ways to set them off including using pipes to create improvised land mines set off by body weight, even improvised hand grenades.. Shit you can rig one to an ignition switch in a car and easily kill the driver. The key is to set off the primer which is fairly easy.

I saw that shit on caddyshack. It works out great.

>Shit you can rig one to an ignition switch in a car and easily kill the driver
pointed at the face or what?

I imagined those specific ones posted were for taking out ankles

If you make trip wires use fishing line that's clear. They are easily spotted otherwise.

Depends on the type of shell but legs will work just fine. There are major arteries there that if hit will kill a target quickly. It will 100% take the target out of a fight.

ahh right now that I think of it hooked up to the fuse box would be right about leg height in most cars... some heavy bird shot would fuck you right up

Cool story bro.

I don't recommend using this unless you have no choice but to fight but it will work. Don't go booby trapping your home unless you have to you could accidentally hurt a neighbor.

BTW, having a vast working knowledge of explosives and demolitions makes you an extremely valuable man during SHTF.
That's the kinda sell-sword small communities will pay dearly to get.

But please, for the love of god, learn from legit science and engineering texts, not some anarchy bullshit.

those tabs tho

If you want this to work, make the "barrel" a bit longer, and out of metal, not PVC. Also cap the end of the shell much more or much of the gasses will escape backward, instead of forward.

Ha, that would be funny if the OP got his lawn dug up by the feds because of this topic.

It would be even funnier if he was some stupid ass 15 year old teenager and got his parents lawn dug up.

I wonder if anyone has ever gotten in legal trouble for what they posted on Sup Forums. The OP clearly stated that he is in violation of numerous laws and a risk to public safety. If a topic was going to get someone in trouble it'd be one like this.

Sup Forums is satire

I cant post exact pics due to local laws but yes you need to direct the blast slightly. Takes a little more than what I posted but its easy to figure out.

Yea i know man my room is full of wepöns i got nukes set up ill blow this whole country to shit if FBI comes here :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Collapsing septic tank?

>Ha, that would be funny if the OP got his lawn dug up by the feds because of this topic.

Trolling government agencies can be quite fun.

Hey FBI!

I filled my folder with care bare videos.

desu lad he was under investigation for links to fucking ISIS. I wouldn't let him buy a gun

Have fun going to prison

>I cant post exact pics due to local laws

..but you can post a version that's 90% there, just doesn't work right?

Those are some retarded laws.

>what are plastic bags

Yep so long as its not a 100% functional I fall in the gray area of the law.

anybody can be put on no-fly list and you cannot argue yourself off. Pretty shitty desu if real.

Why would you report this faggot?

Please explain how this is FBI thread

>I have 5-10 tons of fertilizer and T.N.T buried under my lawn.
I bet you have the best lawn and flowerbeds in the neighbourhood.

>If we report him, he wins.
Canada? Is that you?

why would you report him?